NPCIL Recruitment 2022: The Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) that reports to the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India. Every year, the NPCIL publishes a notification on its official website for the recruitment of applicants for various vacant positions in the NPCIL.
Executive Trainee (ET-2022), Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, IS Engineer, Medical Officer, and other positions are all filled by NPCIL. Applicants can stay up to date on the latest NPCIL news and updates by visiting this page. NPCIL intends to hire Engineering Graduates in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, and Civil disciplines as Executive Trainees (ET-2022). Continue reading for more information.
Applicants must apply for the NPCIL Recruitment 2022 on the organization’s official website. Candidates must check the NPCIL Recruitment 2022 eligibility requirements for the various positions available.
The NPCIL online application process for Executive Trainee positions in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, and Civil disciplines has already begun. Candidates who meet the requirements can apply online through the web portal.
On the official website of NPCIL, a total of 225 vacancies for Executive Trainees are being advertised starting on April 13, 2022.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Overview
Here are the key points of the NPCIL Recruitment 2022:
|Recruitment Name||NPCIL Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Conducting||Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Level of Exam||National-Level|
|Vacancies Number||To Be Notified|
|Process of Selection||Written Test (For Shortlisting)Interview|
What is NPCIL Recruitment 2022?
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India is one of the most well-known Public Sector Undertakings in India, operating under the Department of Atomic Energy and in charge of nuclear power generation. NPCIL intends to hire Engineering Graduates in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, and Civil disciplines as Executive Trainees (ET-2022). Candidates must have a valid Gates scorecard in any of the disciplines listed above. The GATE score will be used to shortlist candidates for interviews.
The NPCIL has a number of functional departments for which vacancies for various positions are filled through the NPCIL Recruitment 2022. The following are some of the positions that will be filled as part of the NPCIL Recruitment 2022:
- Station Officer / A
- Medical Officer / C (GDMO)
- Fixed Term Electrical Engineer
- Deputy Chief Fire Officer
- Fixed Term Mechanical Engineer
- Medical Officer / D (Dental Surgeon)
- Medical Officer / D (Specialists) (Physician, Paediatrician, General Surgeon and Radiologist)
- Fixed Term Civil Engineer
- Fixed Term IS Engineer
For the selection and shortlisting of applicants, the authorities conduct the NPCIL examination, which is followed by a personal interview and document verification. Applicants who are chosen are eligible for a variety of benefits and emoluments.
NPCIL Notification 2022
On its official website, NPCIL publishes a notification for NPCIL Recruitment for various positions. Applicants must visit the official website on a regular basis to stay up to date on the latest NPCIL recruitment announcements.
Following the release of the official notification, all pertinent information about the NPCIL Recruitment 2022 will be made available.
NPCIL Exam Dates 2022
The NPCIL Recruitment 2022 exam dates have yet to be announced. The NPCIL Recruitment 2022 exam dates will be announced shortly after the commission issues its official notification.
|Official notification Release Date||To be Announced|
|Online Application form Starting Date||To be Announced|
|Fast Date to submit the application form||To be Announced|
|NPCIL Written Exam Date||To be Announced|
|NPCIL Written Exam Results||To be Announced|
NPCIL Vacancy 2022 Details
Soon after the official notification, the vacancies for each post under the various departments in the NPCIL Recruitment 2022 will be released. Applicants can, however, use the NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Vacancies to get an idea of the expected vacancies.
Through the NPCIL 2022 Recruitment, a total of 200 vacancies would be filled. The following is a breakdown of the number of vacancies:
|Industrial and Fire Safety||5|
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Application Process
Aspirants interested in working for the NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited) must apply online for the position. Applicants must pass the application forms found on the NPCIL’s official website.
What is the procedure for filling out the NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Application Form?
The following are the steps to apply for a job with NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited).
- Go to NPCIL’s official website, npcilcareers.co.in.
- Select the ‘Recruitment of Executive Trainees in NPCIL through GATE 2018/2019/2020’ link from the window. This link will be updated as the years pass and new NPCIL positions become available.
- On the new page, click on the ‘apply’ tab and then on online registration.
- Applicants must now carefully read the instructions and enter the GATE registration number and other information as specified on the GATE admit card.
- This involves a multi-stage registration process, where the applicants are allowed to go to the next stage only by entering the information required for the current stage.
- After completing the registration process by filling out the form, a link to the application will be sent to the candidates’ registered mobile number or email address. To fill out the application form and complete the process, click that link.
- Finally, using the user id and password, log in to the students’ portal and fill out the application form before submitting it.
- The procedure will be completed by paying the fees stipulated in the NPCIL notification.
Fees for NPCIL Recruitment in 2022
Candidates must pay the application fees at the conclusion of the NPCIL Recruitment application process. The NPCIL Application Fees can be paid by debit card, credit card, or net banking. The following are the application fees for NPCIL recruitment in 2022 for various categories:
|Applicants Category||Application Fees|
|Unreserved (UR)||INR 500|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||INR 500|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||INR Rs.500|
|SC/ ST/ PWD / EXSM / NPCIL employees||No Fee|
|KMML Recruitment||CSIR NCL||KCCPL|
|MOEF Recruitment||ICMR Recruitment||DMRC CRA|
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria
Candidates must check the NPCIL Eligibility Criteria before applying for any position under NPCIL Recruitment 2022. Applicants must meet the age requirements and have the required educational qualifications to apply for the various jobs offered by the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. Further down, the NPCIL Eligibility Criteria are discussed in detail.
NPCIL Eligibility: Educational Qualifications
Applicants must possess the following educational qualifications for each NPCIL position:
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Fixed Term Civil Engineer||Applicants must have completed their Civil Engineering graduation (BE / BTech / BSc Engineering) with a minimum of 60% marks.|
|Fixed Term Electrical Engineer||Applicants must have received a minimum of 60% in their Electrical Engineering graduation (BE / BTech / BSc Engineering).|
|Fixed Term Mechanical Engineer||Applicants must have received a minimum of 60% in their Mechanical Engineering graduation (BE / BTech / BSc Engineering).|
|Fixed Term C & I – CS / IS Engineer||Applicants must have earned a minimum of 60% in Computer Science Engineering (BE / BTech / BSc Engineering) OR Information Science Engineering (BE / BTech / BSc Engineering).|
|Deputy Chief Fire Officer||Candidates must have passed the National Fire Service College’s Divisional Officers Course and have completed the HSC (10+2) in Science with Chemistry or equivalent with at least 50% of the marks. Applicants must have 6 years of experience as a station officer. OR Applicants must have a Bachelor of Science in Fire Engineering and at least two years of experience as a Station Officer.|
|Station Officer / A||Applicants must have completed an HSC (10+2) in Science with Chemistry or equivalent with at least 50% of the marks required, as well as a valid heavy vehicle driver’s licence, and have completed the National Fire Service College’s Station Officer’s Course with at least 5 years of experience as a Sub Officer. or BE in Fire Engineering. This does not necessitate any prior experience.|
|Medical Officer / D (Specialists) (Physician, Paediatrician, General Surgeon and Radiologist)||Applicants must have an MS/MD or an equivalent degree in the relevant specialty from a recognised university.|
|Medical Officer / D (Dental Surgeon)||Applicants must hold an MDS – Prosthodontist degree from an accredited university.|
|Medical Officer / C (GDMO)||Applicants must hold an MBBS degree from a recognised university, as well as a relevant PG Diploma including DRM or an equivalent degree. OR an MBBS from a recognised university plus one year of relevant post-qualification experience.|
- The five-year Integrated M-Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in relevant disciplines can replace the above-mentioned educational qualifications.
- Applicants must also have valid GATE scores in their respective streams in addition to these requirements.
- The period of mandatory internship will not be counted as experience for Medical Officers. Only those with prior institutional experience will be considered.
NPCIL Eligibility: Physical Standards
The NPCIL has fixed norms for the physical standards that are to be followed by the Station Officer and the Deputy Chief Fire Officer.
- Night or colour blindness shall result in disqualification in any case.
- No deformity shall be there.
- Weight: 50 Kg (Minimum)
- Chest: 81 cm (normal), Chest: 86 cm (expansion)
- Height: 165 cm (Minimum)
- Vision: 6/6, without wearing glasses or any other aid.
NPCIL Eligibility: Age Criteria
The minimum age limit to apply for the NPCIL Recruitment 2022 is 18 years, and the maximum age limit is 40 years.
The Government of India allows for some flexibility in defining age limits for reserved categories, as shown in the table below:
|Reserved Categories||Age Relaxation|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (degree of disability 40% and above)||10 Years|
|OBC Candidates (Non – Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe Candidates||5 Years|
|Ex-servicemen and commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers or Short Service Commissioned Officers||5 years|
|Dependents of those who died in riots of 1984 (Dep 1984)||5 Years|
|Dependents of Defence Persons Killed in Action (DODPKIA)||5 Years|
NPCIL Exam Pattern 2022
The NPCIL officials administer a written or online examination to determine which applicants are eligible for a personal interview. The decision of the NPCIL on whether or not to conduct the written exam for the respective post is final.
However, NPCIL has stated in its guidelines that if a written or online test is administered, it will only be used to shortlist applicants for a personal interview and document verification, and it will have no bearing on the applicants’ final selection.
- Other important information, such as test centres, test patterns, and syllabus, will be sent to applicants separately via email because this is dynamic information.
- For the written/online test, the qualifying marks (out of 300) are 100 for general category applicants and 90 for reserved category applicants (SC/ST/OBC/PwBD).
- Each correct answer will receive three marks, while each incorrect answer will receive one mark deducted as a penalty.
- The written/online exam will be worth a total of 300 marks. There will be 100 questions on the test, which must be completed in two hours.
- Only those who pass the written/online test will be called in for the final personal interview.
- Based on the number of applications received, applicants will be shortlisted for interviews in a 1:6 ratio.
NPCIL Syllabus 2022
Applicants are suggested to study the given subjects in depth in relation to the specific post they are applying for if the written exam is conducted by NPCIL.
The following are the subjects that must be kept in mind:
NPCIL Syllabus: English
Synonyms and Antonyms, Sentence Improvement, Sentence Arrangement, Substitution, Prepositions, Idioms and Phrases, Passage Completion, Fill in the blanks, Spotting Errors, Transformation, Passage Completion, Spotting Errors, Active and Passive Voice, Error Correction, Spelling Test, and Joining Sentences.
NPCIL Syllabus: General Awareness
Indian Economy, Indian Politics, Famous Books & Authors, Artists, Geography, Current Affairs, Environmental Issues, Biology, Indian Parliament, Famous Places in India, General Science, Famous Days & Dates, Tourism, Sports, Civics, Literature, Indian History, Countries and Capitals, Heritage, Inventions and Discoveries and Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
NPCIL Syllabus: Quantitative Aptitude
Simplification, Pie Chart, Algebra, Data Interpretation, Geometry and Trigonometry, Fundamental Arithmetical operation, Number System, Average and Percentages, Statistics and Mensuration, Time & Work, Simple & Compound Interest, Area, Profit & Loss, Problem on Ages, HCF & LCM, Time & Speed, Bar Graph, and Investment
NPCIL Syllabus: Other Concerned Subjects as per the posts
- Fire and Safety Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Medical Science
NPCIL Selection Procedure 2022
The applicants for the various positions made available by the NPCIL go through a two-stage selection process.
Stage 1: Applicants’ GATE scores in various relevant disciplines are taken into account. The applicants are then chosen based on their ability to meet the cut-off marks in the written exam. Educational qualifications and work experience are, however, considered in the shortlisting process for a few other positions.
Stage 2: The final stage entails an authoritative board conducting a personal interview with all of the selected candidates.
The applicants who are ultimately chosen will receive their job order in the mail to their communication address, and they must report to their assigned location on the specified date.
Guidelines for NPCIL Tie-Breaking
The NPCIL also provides a set of guidelines to be followed in the event of tie-in marks from various candidates’ interviews, which are listed below.
- Applicants with higher written or online test scores will be ranked higher in the case of candidates with equal interview scores.
- If both the interview and written or online test scores are the same, the applicant who is older will be ranked higher.
Document Verification During NPCIL Interview
When attending the interview, the selected applicants must bring the following documents in their original form. The following are the documents:
- Class 10th marksheet/School Leaving Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Caste Certificate- All reserved-category candidates must bring their caste certificates, which have been approved by the Indian government.
- Internship Completion Certificates, Qualification Mark Sheets- All previous educational qualification mark sheets
- Certificates of relevant experience
- Employees of the Union and State governments have signed a No Objection Certificate.
- In the case of PwD candidates, a disability certificate is required.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Admit Card
A few weeks before the NPCIL exam, the NPCIL Admit Card 2022 will be available on the NPCIL official website. Candidates who applied for the NPCIL 2022 Exam will soon be able to download their admit cards using their login credentials from the official website.
The following information about the candidates may be found on the NPCIL Admit Card.
- Name of Exam Centre
- Registration number
- Date of Exam
- Reporting Time
- Date of Birth
How to Download the NPCIL Admit Card 2022?
The steps to obtain the NPCIL Admit Card 2022 are as follows:
- NPCIL’s official website can be found here.
- To get started, go to the ‘CAREERS’ tab.
- Select the appropriate recruitment by searching for it and clicking on it.
- On the screen, a new window page will appear. Candidates must select the ‘Login’ option.
- Fill in the login ID and password to gain access.
- Now, on the left side, click on the ‘Apply’ Tab, and then on ‘Application Status.’
- Click on ‘Click on Generate Admit Card of Written Test’ to download the Admit Card 2022.
It is recommended that you bring at least two printouts of the NPCIL Admit Card to the exam. Along with the Admit Card, applicants are suggested to bring one photo id proof to the examinations.
Applicants must immediately contact the relevant officials if any discrepancies or errors are discovered in the NPCIL Admit Card details. In order to avoid any further discrepancies, the applicants must also read the instructions written on the NPCIL Admit Card and follow them during the examination.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Results
Following the completion of the examination, the NPCIL will publish the results of the NPCIL Exam 2022 on its website. The organisation announces the applicants’ scores as well as the minimum cut-off scores for passing the exam in various categories. Aspirants can check their results on the NPCIL’s official website once they are published.
The total marks obtained by the applicants will be included in the result, as well as basic information about the applicant such as name, roll number, and date of birth.
How to Check NPCIL 2022 Result?
The steps to check the NPCIL Result 2022 are as follows:
- Step 1: First, go to the NPCIL’s official website.
- Step 2: Look for the NPCIL Exam Result Link under important announcements and click on it.
- Step 3: Click on Login and enter your roll number and date of birth.
- Step 4: The NPCIL result will appear on the screen, which you can download and save for future use.
NPCIL Salary and Benefits
The following is a detailed breakdown of the salaries offered to officials hired under the NPCIL Recruitment 2022:
|Name of the Post||Pay in the Pay Matrix||Dearness Allowance (DA)||Approximate Monthly Emoluments (Pay + DA)|
|Deputy Chief Fire Officer/A||INR 56,100||INR 9,537||INR 65,637|
|Station Officer / A||INR 47,600||INR 8,092||INR 55,692|
|Executive Trainee||INR 49,368- INR 70,768||INR 6,732||INR 56,100- INR 1,77, 500|
|Medical Officer / D (Specialists)||INR 67,700||INR 13,811||INR 95,051|
|Medical Officer / C (GDMO)||INR 56,100||INR 11,444||INR 78,764|
The recruited candidates are offered various allowances as listed down below:
- House Rent Allowance / Leased Accommodation Facility / Housing
- Professional Update Allowance (Annually)
- Site Location Allowance
- Transport Allowance
NPCIL Employee Benefits & Miscellaneous Facilities
- Leave Travel Concession (LTC) / LTC Encashment for self and family
- Children Education Assistance
- Medical Facility for Self and Dependents
- Reimbursement of Cable TV Charges
- Units Reimbursement of Electricity Charges / Free Electricity
- Reimbursement of News Paper Charges
- Reimbursement of Mobile Phone Charges
- Reimbursement of Membership fees for Professional Institution
- Education Facility for children within the township
- Canteen Subsidy
- Leave and Leave Encashment
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 FAQs
On NPCIL’s official website, npcilcareers.co.in, interested candidates can apply for the NPCIL Recruitment 2022.
The NPCIL is a joint venture between the Indian government and the Department of Atomic Energy.
NPCIL, India ensures that its employees have a positive and productive work environment with a variety of learning and working opportunities.
All candidates who are currently employed in the Union or State services must have a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their current employer. This is required in order to avoid any discrepancies in the procedure.
The number of applications received for a particular post determines the cutoff and shortlisting of candidates after the written test.