Odisha High Court ASO: An announcement for the position of Assistant Section Officer for Group B has been made by the Odisha High Court. Candidates who wish to do so may do so online at @orissaghighcourt.nic.in, the official website of the Odisha High Court.
The application for the 2022 Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment will soon be accessible on the official website. Candidates who are interested in applying for the Odisha High Court Recruitment can find all the information they need here, including the required education, age, application fee, method of application, crucial deadlines, call letter, and merit list.
|Organization Name||Odisha High Court|
|Application End Date||March 20, 2022,|
|Post Name||Assistant Section Officer|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Application Start Date||February 18, 2022|
The 202 Assistant Section Officer positions have been made available by the Odisha Public Service Commission. Anyone interested in applying for the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2022 who has completed their undergraduate degree may do so online at the recruitment’s official website. The eligibility requirements for the OHC ASO Recruitment 2022 should be reviewed by candidates before applying.
Odisha High Court 2022 Vacancy
The recruitment announcement for the ASO has been made by the Odisha High Court. The official notification issued by the Odisha High Court will include the number of openings for the Odisha High Court 2022.
Details about the openings are provided in the table below:
|SC||22 ( Women-07)|
In the upcoming Assistant Section Officer (ASO) official announcement, the Odisha High Court (OHC) will soon update the Odisha High Court ASO Eligibility Criteria. Candidates should check the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria to see if they meet the requirements before submitting an application.
|Education Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.|
Adequate knowledge of Computer Applications.Fluency in Odia language (written and spoken).
Age requirements for applicants to the Odisha High Court Administrative Support Officer position are as follows: they must be at least 21 years old and cannot be any older than 32 years old. However, there are age exemptions available, and they vary depending on the category. In the following table are listed the categories, as well as any age exemptions that go along with them.
|SC/ ST/ SEBC||5 years|
|SC/ ST/ SEBC – PwD||15 years|
ASO 2022 Application Process
- Go to the Odisha HC ohcrecruitment. in page.
- Check the New Advertisement section on the home page.
- The ASO Recruitment Notification can be downloaded.
- Read the notification’s instructions very carefully.
- To apply for the ASO Vacancy 2022, click on the Apply Online Link.
- Step-by-step, according to the request, enter the information.
- Online application fee payment and document uploading are required.
- To make your final submission, click the submit button.
- After submitting the application form, you must print it out.
OdishaASO High Court 2022 Application Fee
- Candidates from other categories must pay Rs. 500 application fee.
- Candidates in the Sc | ST | PH category are exempt from paying an application fee.
|Post Office Recruitment||GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk||JVVNL Recruitment|
|PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment||AP Postal GDS||ECIL Recruitment|
Odisha High Court ASO 2022 Admit Card
Candidates will need to wait a little longer if they are still looking for the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment Exam admit card. The Admit Card will be announced by the Odisha High Court on its website. Candidates can go to the official website and enter their registration number and password to download their admit cards.
Odisha High Court ASO 2022 Selection Process
The 2022 Odisha High Court ASO exam pattern will assist candidates in learning more about the exam’s time allotment, the number of questions, and the marking format. Candidates need to be aware of the exam schedules for each of the stages listed below: –
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Computer Application Test
Odisha High Court ASO 2022 Exam Pattern
The Odisha High Court established the exam format for the ASO Recruitment 2022. Below is a detailed examination schedule.
Odisha High Court ASO Preliminary Test Exam Pattern
- Type Objective.
- There is a 0.5-point deduction.
- It lasts for two hours.
- Candidates must have a Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe percentage of no less than 33 percent nor more than 40 percent. (Others)
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Allotted|
Odisha High Court ASO Mains Exam Pattern
- The remaining portions of the exam are objective, with the exception of English.
- The time allotment for the English and Mathematics sections is two hours, while the time allotment for the General Awareness and Reasoning sections is one hour.
- Candidates need to earn at least 33 percent of the total marks (regardless of whether they belong to a Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe) and 45 percent of the total marks (Others)
|General Awareness and Reasoning||100|
Odisha High Court ASO Computer Application Exam Pattern
- Qualification Test
- An hour and a half has passed.
- Candidates must score at least 50% on the exam to be eligible.
Odisha High Court ASO Viva Voce Exam Pattern
A Viva-Voce Test will be administered to applicants who are chosen in all three phases. There will be 40 marks in this round. For the preparation of the Viva-Voce Exam for the Odisha High Court, there are numerous books available. Here are some well-known books:
- Avinash Agarwal’s Success Blueprint for Competitive Exams
- Interview Techniques – Goodwill
- Indu Sijwali’s “The Secrets of Succeeding in Interviews”
Odisha High Court ASO 2022 Syllabus
Odisha High Court ASO 2022 Syllabus Prelims
General English, quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, and general knowledge are among the topics covered in the curriculum.
|General English||Active & Passive Voice|
Idioms & Phrases
Fill in the Blanks
One word substitution
|General Knowledge||Rivers, Lakes and, Seas|
Famous Books & Authors
Inventions and Discoveries
Countries and Capitals
Famous Days & Dates
Famous Places in India
Cubes and Dice
Forming figures and analysis
Identical figure groupings
Assertion and Reasoning
Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle
Situation Reaction Test
Spotting embedded figures
Test on Alphabets
Completion Incomplete Pattern
Sequential Output training
Operations of Mathematics
Verification of truth of the Statement
Direction Sense Test
Construction of Squares and Triangles
Odisha High Court ASO 2022 Syllabus Mains Exams
Statistics & Probability
|General Awareness||Who’s Who|
International & National Organization
Budget & Five-year plans
National & International events
Awards & Honours
Civics and Culture
Major financial/ economic news
Books & Authors
|Test of Reasoning||Verbal|
Test of Direction Sense
The problem of Age Calculation
Cubes & Dice
How to prepare for Odisha High Court ASO 2022?
- Being thorough with the syllabus and exam format is the first step. You will be able to better understand the exam’s topics and what you need to practice.
- Don’t forget to take notes and highlight everything that stands out to you so you can review them before the exam as well as at odd hours. This would also be useful before the exam because you could quickly review everything you had learned up to that point rather than reading the entire Fatso book.
- Do as many mocks as you can to practice. Don’t forget to administer one practice test each day. This not only enables you to answer the right questions, but it also informs you of the nature of the exam’s questions. Your exam anxiety will be reduced by using mock exams. Your confidence will gradually increase, and you’ll be able to manage your time well while taking the exam. You can identify your weak subjects and topics while completing mock exams, allowing you to focus particularly on those areas.
Daily newspaper reading is advised if you want to stay up to date on current affairs. Candidates may read the following books by the Odisha High Court ASO to stay informed and ready. Some of them are:
Odisha High Court ASO 2022 Preliminary Exam Books
|Subjects||Name of Book and Author|
Fast track Objective Arithmetic- Rajesh Verma
Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive examinations- S Chand Publishing
Quantitative Aptitude- Abhijit Guha
General Studies- Disha Experts
One Liner Approach General Knowledge- Kiran Prakashan
General Studies 1 2021- McGraw Hill Education
Objective General English- S.P Bakshi
English Grammar and Composition- S.C Gupta
Tips and Techniques in English for Competitive Exams- Disha Experts
Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning- Dr. R.S. Aggarwal
Analytical Reasoning- M.K. Pandey
Reasoning Book for Competitive Examinations- Pearson
Odisha High Court ASO 2022 Mains Exam Books
|Subjects||Name of Book and Author|
Descriptive English- S.P Bakshi
Essential English for Competitive Examinations- Dr. Rashmi Singh
Objective English- Hari Mohan Prasad ad Uma Sinha
|General Awareness and Test of Reasoning||
Logical & Analytical Reasoning- A.K. Gupta
How to Crack Test of Reasoning- Arihant Publishers
Lucent’s General Knowledge- Dr. Binay Karna
Handbook Mathematics- Arihant Experts
Magical Book on Quicker Maths- Manoj Tyra
Objective Arithmetic- R.S. Aggarwal
All of the solutions to the test questions are included in the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment answer key. They will make it accessible via their official website. Candidates may submit objections regarding the wrong answers to the questions after the answer key has been made public. After the official announcement is made, the details will be revised.
After the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment answer key, the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment result will be made available. The official website will make it accessible.
Candidates must achieve the minimum cut-off marks in order to pass the Odisha High Court Recruitment exam. The category-specific cut-off list is made public and is made available on the official website. Candidates may view the cut-off list from the previous year in the table below until then:
|Most Backward Class (MBC)||65-69|
|Backward Class (BC)||68-72|
The state government’s laws and regulations will determine the compensation. The pay range is Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400 per month plus additional benefits like travel, health, and retirement allowances. Additionally, the employees receive greater opportunities & promotional growth in accordance with their level of seniority.
To sit for the Odisha High Court exam, candidates must be between the ages of 21 and 37. In accordance with their respective categories, candidates can also receive relaxation.
The preliminary exam, the written exam, the computer application test, and the viva voce are the stages of the selection process.
During the OPSC ASO Examination, there will be a deduction of 0.25 points for each incorrect answer that is submitted. On the other hand, there will not be any deductions for questions that were not attempted.
Candidates can apply for positions by submitting online applications through the official website of the Odisha High Court.
The Odisha High Court ASO Viva-voce Exam requires candidates to earn a minimum qualifying mark of fifty percent. Candidates, on the other hand, have the ability to check the official cut-off marks via the official website.
The candidates need to demonstrate that they are proficient in reading, writing, and speaking Odia.
When it comes to the Odisha High Court ASO Written Examination, the minimum qualifying marks for General are set at 45 percent, while the minimum qualifying marks for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe are set at 33 percent.