OMC Recruitment: Interested candidates should visit OMC’s official website to apply for the positions listed. In the month of January, an application process will begin. Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) has advertised for a non-executive junior accountant and an electrician. The OMC has issued a recruitment notice to fill 39 vacant positions.
OMC Recruitment 2022 Overview
Candidates interested in taking the exam can review the highlights of the Odisha Mining Corporation Exam in the table below.
|Exam Name||OMC Recruitment|
|Conducting Authority||Odisha Mining Corporation|
|Level of Exam||State-Level|
|Process of Selection||CBT|
OMC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
The exam date for the year 2022 for the OMC recruitment exam will be announced soon on the official portal of Odisha Mining Corporation. The start and end dates for the application are released along with the notification and are listed in the table below.
|Exam related Events||Important Dates|
|Notification Release||January 04, 2022|
|Online Application Starting Date||January 18, 2022|
|Online Application End Date||February 07, 2022|
OMC Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure
- Step 1: Visit the official website of https://omcltd.in/
- Step 2:Register with your email address and phone number.
- Step 3: Enter your credentials, such as your email address and password.
- Step 4: Complete all the required fields and upload the required documents.
- Step 5: Pay the application fee online using internet banking, UPI, a debit or credit card, or a combination of these methods.
- Step 6: Click the “Submit“ button and save the application form to your computer.
OMC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
The final step in applying for an exam is to fill out the examination fee form. In the government exam, there is a reservation system, so the application fee varies by category. To pay the application fee online, you can use any of the following methods: Net banking, debit card, credit card, or UPI. The following are the OMC Exam application fees for various categories:
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|SC.ST/PwD & Departmental Candidates||Nil|
|DRDO MTS||AIIMS Recruitment||UPCL AE|
|ESIC Staff Nurse||UIIC Assistant||MHADA JE|
OMC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the OMC exam are clearly stated in the 2022 notification. It is simple to clear out the given details in order to get a glimpse. Both men and women are eligible to apply for the position. The following are the qualifications listed in the OMC Recruitment 2022 announcement:
For Jr. Accountant-
A degree in commerce from a recognised university is required, as well as a diploma in computer application/PGDCA.
- The candidate must have completed HSC with an ITI in Electrician, Lineman/Wireman Trade from a recognized institute and hold a valid workman permit ‘A’ from the appropriate authority.
- Must have completed HSC with an ITI in Electrician, Lineman/Wireman Trade from a recognized institute with a minimum Lineman-MV (with learner permit for workman-HT) issued by the Odisha Electrical Licensing Board (ELBO).
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 32 years
Candidates from reserved categories such as SC/ST/SEBC will be given an age relaxation.
OMC Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam is objective-based, and the candidate must choose one option from a list of options. The Odisha Mining Corporation administers the exam, which requires the candidate to answer 120 questions in 120 minutes.
Stage I: Computer Based Test
|Names of the Posts||Subjects||Maximum Marks|
|Junior Accountant And Electrician- III||Core Subject||60|
|Reasoning & Mental Ability||15|
- There will be 120 questions on the test, all of which will be objective.
- The test will last for two hours (120 minutes).
- Candidates with disabilities are given an extra 20 minutes per hour.
- Negative marking will be used in the exam, with 0.25 marks (or 1/4) deducted for each incorrect answer.
Stage II: Computer Proficiency Test & Document Verification
- Candidates who are interested in applying for the position of Jr. Accountants, a Computer
- Proficiency Test is required to be qualified
- Out of a 100 marks, you must get at least 30.
- Only those candidates who have passed the CPT will be called for document verification.
Following the CBT, the candidates will be called for document verification.
OMC Recruitment Admit Card 2022
Candidates can easily download their admit card from the official website by logging in with their registered credentials one or two weeks before the exam. The following items should be checked on the admit card by the candidates:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Examination Date
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Signature
- Examination Center
- Roll Number
- Reporting Time
- Examination Time
Steps to download the Admit Card
- Step 1: Visit https://omcltd.in/ which is the official website of the Odisha Mining Corporation.
- Step 2: In the latest announcements section, locate the notification for the OMC Admit Card.
- Step 3: Please enter your login credentials (registered id & password).
- Step 4: The candidates’ admit cards will appear on the screen. Now you can download it.
Before downloading the admit card, double-check all of the details and contact the official if you find anything incorrect or missing.
OMC Recruitment Cutoff 2022
Candidates will be given a heads-up on the cutoffs before the results are released, so they will know whether or not they qualify for the exam. Cutoffs will also be posted on OMC’s official website, and they will be organised by category.
The cutoff marks are determined based on the candidate’s performance and the exam’s difficulty level. The top scorers in the OMC exam will be listed first in the merit list.
OMC Recruitment Result 2022
The results will not be released for at least two months. The announcement of the exam result will also be made on the official website. Candidates must re-enter their credentials in order to view their results. Candidates can view their results by following the simple instructions below:
- Step 1: Visit the Odisha Mining Corporation’s official website.
- Step 2: Select OMC Result 2022 from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Enter your login credentials (username and password).
- Step 4: The results of the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Now you can print the result.
OMC Recruitment Stipend 2022
A candidate who works for the government receives a generous salary, benefits, and allowances. Because government employees’ salaries are distributed according to the 7th pay scale, they range from:
|Names of the Posts||Training Stipend|
|Jr. Accountant||INR 29200|
|Electrician- III||INR 21700|
OMC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Computer Based Test
- Computer Proficiency Test/Document verification
OMC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
On its official website, the Odisha Mining Corporation has posted a notice with a number of job openings. For the Junior Accountant and Electrician positions, vacancies are released by category.
|Category Name||Junior Accountant||Electrician|
OMC Recruitment FAQs
To apply for the OMC Jr. Accountant and Electrician positions, candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 32.
Yes, the OMC Junior. The recruiting exam for accountants and electricians uses a negative marking system. Every incorrect answer will result in a deduction of 0.25 marks.
The OMC Jr. Accountant and Electrician recruitment exam is a multiple-choice test.
The following is the number of vacancies available for the OMC Jr. Accountant and Electrician recruitment exam:
A total of 39
junior accountants = 27
electricians = 12
The computer-based test consisted of five sections:
General awareness is a core subject.
Mental ability and reasoning