On its official website, the OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission) has released the admit card for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon. Using their login credentials, candidates may download OPSC VAS admit card 2022 from the official website-opsc.gov.in. On May 22, 2022, the OPSC VAS written test 2022 will be held.
The prelims exam will be held in August 2022, according to the most recent OPSC exam timetable (tentative). The OPSC exam is held to recruit candidates for Group A and Group B positions. Around a week before the exam date, the OPSC Admit Card download process is enabled. To obtain an OPSC Admit Card, candidates who meet the eligibility requirements must register for the exam, and fill out and submit the application form correctly.
How to Download OPSC Admit Card 2022?
The OPSC Assistant Conservator of Forests and Forest Ranger exam is scheduled to take place later this year. This year, there are likely to be 67 vacancies for the position (tentatively). The OPSC ACF test admit card will be available at least a fortnight before the exam date. Only the official OPSC website can be used to acquire the OPSC Recruitment 2022 Admit Card. Always download the OPSC Admit Card on time, as there may be server overloading on the last date. Always use a computer to access your OPSC Admit Card rather than a mobile phone browser. It’s possible that the site isn’t optimised for mobile devices, and you’ll have trouble getting your OPSC Admit Card 2022. Follow the steps outlined below to download the OPSC Admit Card 2022.
- Step 1: Go to https://www.opsc.gov.in/ to access the official website.
- Step 2: Select the ‘Hall Ticket’ option.
- Step 3: When registering, enter the login information that was sent to your email address.
- Step 4: Select ‘Login/Submit’ from the drop-down menu.
- Step-5: Locate the ‘admit card’ button and click it to open the admit card pop-up and double-check it.
- Step 6: Obtain a copy of the OPSC Admit Card.
- Step 7: Make a colour print that is legible and clear out of it. To avoid unanticipated problems, try to store a backup of it on any cloud drives.
Steps to Regain Lost or Forgotten Login ID
If you forget your Login ID for the OPSC website, don’t worry; it’s easy to obtain. All you have to do now is follow the steps below.
Step 1: Go to the OPSC website’s login page.
Step 2 – At the bottom of the page, click the Forgot Password option.
Step 3: When prompted, enter your email address and login ID.
Step 4 – After clicking submit, you will receive an email with a password reset link.
You can obtain the Login ID in one of three ways: by receiving an OTP on your registered cellphone number, by receiving an OTP on your registered email, or by submitting additional information. If none of these is practicable, you can send an email to the Commission’s officials using your registered email address. Declare your issue and provide them with the information they require. Your Login ID will be retrieved from their database.
Details Mentioned in OPSC Admit Card
On the OPSC Admit Card, the candidate is responsible for verifying certain information that has been printed there. We have supplied the information below for your convenience. Candidates need to pay particular attention to the following information that is listed on the admit card:
- Signature of the candidate
- Name of the organization
- Name of the candidate
- Important instructions
- Exam centre address
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Date of the exam
- Timings of the exam
Documents to be carried to the Exam Hall with the OPSC Admit Card
Since valid identification evidence is also required for entry, it is impossible to gain access with just the OPSC admit card alone. Along with a valid form of identification, the following items are also required:
- Original ID Proof.
- Xerox of ID proof.
- Identical passport size photo to the one that was uploaded in the application.
The following are some of the acceptable forms of identification:
- Employee Card.
- Bar Council ID containing the photo.
- Driving License.
- Voter ID.
- Any ID with a photo signed by any Gazetted Officer on his/her letterhead.
- Statement of the bank account/Front page of the passbook.
- ID card is given by any university/college.
- Passport with photo.
- Aadhar Card with a clear photo.
OPSC Admit Card: General Instructions
The following is a list of some of the General Instructions that candidates taking the OPSC Exam need to take into consideration before entering the examination room:
- Candidates are required to provide an original and a photocopy of a valid form of identification, as well as a legible printout of the OPSC Admit Card.
- Any request to change the time window that has been allotted will not be considered under any circumstances.
- It will be against the rules for candidates to bring any kind of electronic device inside the testing room where the examination is going to take place.
- Candidates should visit the examination centre at least once before the scheduled date of the examination in order to become familiar with all routes leading to the examination centre, which will allow them to avoid the last-minute rush to get there.
- Candidates need to download the Aarogya Setu app in order to be screened.
- It is important to keep your body temperature from skyrocketing when you enter the testing centre because your temperature will be recorded on a thermometer. You might not be allowed to enter the hall if the temperature is significantly different from the norm.
- Please put on the N95 mask.
- Be sure to wash your hands thoroughly before entering the room.
- In conclusion, make sure you read all of the directions that are provided on the back of your admission card to avoid any unfortunate incidents.
OPSC Admit Card FAQs
You can send an email to [email protected] about this.
If the internet is slow or the browser has too many cookies, the photo on the admit card may not be seen. To retry the admit card download/printing, use a high-speed internet connection and clear the cookies.
The latest information on the OPSC Admit Card can be found on the OPSC’s official website. It should also be sent via email or SMS.
OPSC has not yet released any updates on the OPSC Recruitment Admit Card. Keep an eye on the OPSC’s official website for any future updates.
A soft copy of any ID proof other than an Aadhar card will be invalid, however, it is safe to bring a hard copy of any ID proof with the Admit card and photo.