PPNB SO Admit Card 2022 will be available online at pnbindia.in, the official website of Punjab National Bank. The admit card for the PNB SO interview is available to all applicants who passed the online exam. The online test and interview admit cards are sent out separately. Applicants must enter their registration number and password in order to download their PNB SO admit card. On the day of the examination, bring your official PNB SO admit card 2022. Find out everything you need to know about PNB SO admit card 2022, including dates, how to download it, and the exam pattern.
All applicants who have been selected for the PNB SO interview must bring this admit card with them to the interview. IBPS publishes the admit card on its official website, which can be accessed via the direct link provided later in this article.
How to Download the PNB SO Admit Card?
Exam admit cards will not be sent via e-mail or postal mail, so all qualified applicants must obtain their PNB SO admit card from the official website. The procedure for downloading the PNB SO admit card is simple and straightforward. To obtain your admit card, follow the steps outlined below:
- Step 1: Go to the above-mentioned direct link.
- Step 2: Login with your Registration Number, Password, and Captcha.
- Step 3: Your PNB SO Admit Card will appear on your computer screen.
- Step 4: Double-check the information and print the admit card for future use.
- Step 1: Go to the Punjab National Bank’s official website, i.e.
- Step 2: Go to the bottom of the page and click on the recruitment tab.
- Step 3: Look for the PNB Specialist Officers Admit Card on the internet.
- Step 4: Open the link and fill in all of the required login information.
- Step 5. After confirming that the candidate’s credentials are correct, download the Admit Card that is displayed.
- Step 6: Download and print the PNB SO admissions card.
Steps to Recover your Lost or Forgotten ID to Download PNB SO Admit Card
Applicants frequently forget or misplace the login information required to access the PNB SO admit card. The candidate receives an email confirming their application at the time of submission. All of the specifics about the log in ID are also sent in this email. To obtain their password, the applicant should refer to this email.
If the applicant does not have access to their email due to a variety of circumstances, they can use the “Forgot Password” option. To recover their login password, the applicant should follow the steps outlined below.
- Step 1: Go to the official portal’s login page and click the “forgot password” link.
- Step 2: Fill in your registration ID, phone number, and e-mail address. Make sure you enter the same information you provided during the application process.
- Step 3: An email with a link to reset your password will be sent to your inbox.
- Step 4: To create a new password, follow the instructions on the link page.
Details Mentioned on the PNB SO Admit Card
Following the download of the hall ticket, all applicants should double-check the information on the page. In the event of any errors, the candidate is required to contact the Punjab National Bank Help Desk.
On every applicant’s PNB SO admit card, the following information may be included:
- Examination venue
- Name of Candidate
- Examination Roll number
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Examination shift (morning or evening)
- Examination Date
- Date of Birth
Documents to carry along with PNB SO Admit Card 2022
Aspirants are required to bring a number of documents to the centre for verification. As suggested in the list below, bring these documents with you.
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
- A valid call letter of the exam/interview
- E-aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/university
- Driving Licence
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Photocopy of Photo identity proof such as
- Two recent photographs affixed thereon.
About PNB SO Admit Card 2022
- The start date for downloading PNB Interview Call Letter for all positions is announced in a separate notice on the PNB Bank website’s Recruitment Section.
- PNB SO Admit Card 2022 will be available on the Punjab National Bank website for eligible applicants who completed the PNB Application Form and paid the Application Fee on or before the deadline.
- The Punjab Nation Bank issues PNB SO Admit Card 2022 prior to the examination date.
- PNB Specialist Officer Admit Card 2022 can also be referred to as a Hall Ticket or a Call Letter. At the time of the online test / interview, candidates must bring their admit card. Applicants must bring their admit card to the Test centre to appear for the Test because it contains their name, roll number, and test location, among other information.
- As per the official schedule, applicants can download Punjab National Bank SO Recruitment 2022 Admit Card.
What to Carry Along With the PNB SO Admit Card?
For the examination, all applicants must bring a valid identity proof in addition to the PNB SO admit card. The ID proof will be used to verify your identity. The following are examples of acceptable ID proofs:
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Bank passbook with photograph
In total, the applicant must bring the following documents with him or her to the examination:
- PNB SO Admit Card
- Photograph (Same as the one submitted at the time of application)
- A copy of the same ID proof
- Identity proof
What Not to Carry to the PNB SO Exam Hall?
Applicants should not bring anything that is in violation of the examination authorities’ rules and regulations. Any violation will result in the applicant being disqualified and unable to take their exam. The items listed below are strictly prohibited:
- Mobile devices
- Electronics (such as tablets, cameras, etc.)
- Any paper with relevant information
PNB SO Admit Card 2022 FAQs
The admit card for the interview will be published on the official website in January 2022.
Yes, the PNB SO admit card must be presented in hard copy at the examination centre.
On your admit card, the date and time of the interview will be printed.
No, using a calculator during the exam is strictly prohibited. If caught, the candidate will be disqualified for abusing the system.