Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited has issued an official notification for the recruitment of Chief Project Managers, General Managers, Additional Chief Project Managers, Joint General Managers, Senior Deputy Chief Project Managers, Senior Deputy General Managers, Deputy Chief Project Managers, Deputy General Managers, Managers, Assistant Managers, and Fire Officers in Pune Metro Rail Bharti 2022. There are 40 seats available, and the deadline to apply is March 21, 2022.
Pune Metro Rail Recruitment Board has announced a total of 40 vacancies.
About Maha Metro Recruitment 2022
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited is a joint venture between the Indian government and the Maharashtra government. Nagpur, Maharashtra, is the company’s headquarters. Several acts, including the Metro Railways Act 1978, the Metro Railways Act 2002, and the Railways Act 1989, provide legal protection for the projects. All metro-related projects in Maharashtra fall under its jurisdiction.
Pune Metro Exam Highlights 2022
A summary of the Pune Metro recruitment process for the year 2022 is provided below. For a quick overview of the position, candidates should look over the table below.
|Conducted By||Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Type of Job||State Government Jobs|
|Post||Deputy General Manager, Assistant Manager, Fire Officer, Deputy Chief Project Manager, and many more.|
|Mode of Application||Offline/Online|
|Process of Selection||Personal Interviews, Document Verification, and Medical tests.|
|Payscale/Salary||INR 1.2 Lakh – INR 2.8 Lakh per annum.|
Pune Metro Notification 2022
In January 2022, Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited issues a notification announcing the number of vacancies for various positions available for recruitment this year. To be selected for the exam, candidates must understand the selection process for the various posts, as well as the required eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, and fee payment process.
The board’s announcement contains the most recent information on the medical fitness criteria and the documents required for the exam.
Pune Metro Exam Dates 2022
Candidates can get an idea of the exam schedule by looking at the exam dates from the previous year’s MMRC Pune Metro Recruitment. For Pune Metro Recruitment 2022, expected tentative exam dates have been provided.
|Events||Exam Date (Tentative)|
|Online Application Process||January 31, 2022,|
|Admit Card||1st week of October 2022|
|Exam date||Last week of October 2022|
|Answer Key||November 2022|
|Result||1st week of December 2022|
Pune Metro Vacancy 2022
According to the Pune Metro Recruitment Board’s official announcement, the following vacancies for various positions are available. Before applying for the exam, candidates should review the details of the various positions.
|Chief Project Manager||01|
|Additional Chief Project Manager||04|
|Senior Deputy General Manager (Electrical & Mechanical)||01|
|Senior Deputy Chief Manager||04|
|Deputy Chief Project Manager||10|
|Deputy General Manager||01|
|Deputy General Manager (Safety, Training & Coordination)||03|
Pune Metro Application Form 2022
Candidates must submit their applications via the internet. However, it is critical that they understand the proper procedures so that they can apply without difficulty. By following the steps in the correct order, you can apply for the Pune Metro Rail Bharti 2022. Each step should be carefully considered and implemented.
- Step 1: First, go to the Maha Metro’s official website.
- Step 2: On the home page, look for the Career option. Then select it by clicking on it.
- Step 3: A new page with all of the most recent notifications will appear.
- Step 4: Look for a notification for the job you’re interested in.
- Step 5: Next, select ‘Apply Online’ from the menu.
- Step 6: A new page with instructions will appear.
- Step 7: Select the Declare option from the menu. Then you’ll be taken to a new page where you’ll need to enter your registration number and password.
- Step 8: Complete the application form with all of your accurate credentials.
- Step 9: Finally, you must attach your most recent passport-size photograph and signature. Also, make sure that all of the required documents are in the proper format.
- Step 10: Double-check all of the information you entered on the application form. If there is an error, correct it as soon as possible.
- Step 11: Select the ‘Submit’ option and send it to the authority’s correct address.
- Step 12: Pay the application fee and keep a printout for your records.
Pune Metro Application Fee 2022
For each category, the Pune Metro Rail Bharti 2022 application is different. You can find the application fee in the table below:
- General / Unreserved – Rs. 400/-
- Reserved Category – No fee (Nil).
- Payment Mode – Online.
|AP Grama Sachivalayam||GSRTC Recruitment||RMC Recruitment|
|PSTCL Recruitment||RIICO Recruitment||KMF Recruitment|
Pune Metro Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidate must meet the eligibility requirements to apply for the above-mentioned positions. The Maha Metro Recruitment requirements are listed below.
Pune Metro Educational Qualifications 2022
To fill out the application form for the posts, candidates must have the following educational qualifications:
- General Manager- The candidate must have a CA/ ICWA degree from a government-recognized university with the desired experience.
- Assistant Manager- The candidate must have a full-time B.E./ B. Tech degree in Electrical Engineering from a government-recognized university with the desired experience.
- Fire Officer- The candidate must have a full-time Diploma degree in Fire Engineering from NFSC of Maharashtra with the desired experience.
- Manager- The candidate must have a CA/ ICWA degree from a government-recognized university with the desired experience.
- Joint General Manager- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with 1st division from a government-recognized university with the desired experience.
- Deputy General Manager- The candidate must have a full-time B. Arch degree from a government-recognized university with the desired experience.
- Senior Deputy General Manager- The candidate must have a CA/ ICWA degree from a government-recognized university with the desired experience.
- Senior Deputy Chief Project Manager- The candidate must have a full-time B.E./ B. Tech degree in Electrical Engineering from a government-recognized university with the desired experience.
- Chief Project Manager- The candidate must have a full-time B.E./ B. Tech degree from a government-recognized university with the desired experience.
- Additional Chief Project Manager- The candidate must have a full-time B.E./ B. Tech degree in Electrical Engineering from a government-recognized university with the desired experience.
- Deputy Chief Project Manager- The candidate must have a full-time B.E./ B. Tech degree in Electronics from a government-recognized university with the desired experience.
Pune Metro Overall Eligibility Criteria 2022
The table below shows the age limit and other important eligibility information for candidates:
|Age Limit||No age limit|
|Number of Attempts||No limit|
Pune Metro Exam Pattern 2022
Before applying for the exam, candidates must be familiar with the exam format. They can look at previous year’s question papers to learn about the importance of the topics covered in the exam.
Pune Metro Engineer/ Train Operator Exam pattern 2022
Candidates must meet the requirements for the online computer-based test, which is divided into three parts: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3. Within two hours of the examination, all three parts must be completed. Each question on the paper is worth the same amount of points. For incorrect answers, there is some negative marking.
|Part 1||Marathi Language||15 MCQs||40% Passing Marks necessary|
|Part 2||General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude||35 MCQs||35 Marks + 1/3 Negative Marking|
|Part 3||Knowledge of Discipline/ Domain/ Trade||100 MCQs||100 Marks + 1/3 Negative Marking|
Pune Metro Technician Exam Pattern 2022
The exam pattern is given below:
|Part 1||Marathi Language||15 MCQs of 10 Marks||40% Passing Marks necessary|
|Part 2||General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude||35 MCQs||35 Marks & 1/3 Negative Marking|
|Part 3||Discipline/ Domain/ Trade Knowledge||100 MCQs||100 Marks & 1/3 Negative Marking|
Pune Metro Salary Structure 2022
The salary is payable as per the set norms and rules. The salary structure detail is shared below:
|Posts Name||Salary details|
|Additional Technician Train Operator||INR 100000– 260000|
|Senior Deputy General Manager||INR 80000-220000|
|Deputy General Manager||INR 70000-200000|
|Assistant Manager||INR 50000-160000|
|Traffic Controller/ Depot Controller/Senior Station Controller/ Train Operator||INR 40000 -125000|
|Senior Section Engineer||INR 46000-145000|
|Section Engineer||INR 40000-125000|
|Junior Engineer||INR 33000-100000|
|Senior Technician||INR 33000-100000|
|Account Assistant||INR 25000-80000|
Pune Metro Syllabus 2022
Before beginning their exam preparation, candidates must be aware of the Syllabus for each subject. It will assist students in selecting the best strategy for passing the exam. Candidates can review the detailed Syllabus in the table below.
Pune Metro Domain Related Syllabus 2022
The syllabus is given below in the table:
Pune Metro Admit Card 2022
Before approaching the exam hall, candidates must download their admit cards. It is made available approximately 15 days prior to the exam date. Admit cards contain important information such as the location, date, and time of the examination. Candidates must follow these steps to obtain their admit cards:
- Visit the Pune Metro Recruitment Board’s official website.
- Go to the home page and select the “Download Admits Card” link.
- Fill in all of the required information.
- Download the admit card by clicking on the Final Submit button.
- Take a printout of the admit card in its final form.
Pune Metro Answer Key 2022
After the examination, the MMRC Pune Metro Recruitment answer key will be posted on their official website. Candidates can check their marked answers and calculate their marks after the Keys are released.
Pune Metro Result 2022
Following the release of the answer key, the MMRC Pune recruitment board will announce the results. After a month, it will be released. Candidates with good grades will be considered for the various positions.
Pune Metro Cut-Off Marks 2022
Candidates must be aware of the cutoff scores for the positions they wish to apply for.
Below is a tabulated list of category-wise cut-offs that candidates can check according to their category.
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
|General||40% in Part-1 online test.|
|EWS||40% in Part-1 online test.|
|OBC||40% in Part-1 online test.|
|SC||40% in Part-1 online test.|
|ST||40% in Part-1 online test.|
Candidates will receive various benefits in addition to their salary, such as transportation, medical, and other benefits, and they will be promoted to higher positions based on their performance. For more information, candidates should go to the official website.
Pune Metro Rail Bharti FAQs
According to the previous year’s trend, the application for MMRC Pune Metro recruitment is expected to be released on the official website in January.
The interview dates have not been announced yet.
Personnel interviews will be followed by a medical examination in order to fill Maharashtra Maha Metro vacancies. Read the article for more information on the Maha Metro vacancy recruitment process.
Basic documents such as identity proof, academic marksheets, experience certificates, domicile certificate, caste certificates and others.
Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements can apply either offline or online through the official website.
Yes, most of the posts require a graduation degree with 60% marks to appear for the MMRC Pune Metro exam.