Rajasthan Police Constable Result: The Rajasthan Police will announce the results of the exam for the Rajasthan Police Constable position in 2022. The outcome will be made public on the police.rajasthan.gov.in website.
It is available as a PDF file. As a result, candidates who took the exam can check the website. In February 2022, Rajasthan Police will announce details about the constable examination (tentative). The written test will then be administered in August 2022. (tentative).
On March 12, 2022, the results of the written exam were announced for 6 districts. Sikar, Karauli, Jhunjhunu, Jaipur Rural, Dholpur, and Alwar are the districts in question. Only candidates who reside in the aforementioned districts will be able to view their Rajasthan Police Constable result 2022.
|Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2022 Overview|
|Hiring Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Constable|
|Written Exam Date||13th – 16th May 2022|
Physical Measurement Test & Physical Efficiency Test
Separate Efficiency Test
|Admit Card Release date||7th May 2022|
|Result Date||To be announced|
|Exam Name Official Website||Rajasthan Police Website|
Rajasthan Police Constable Exam 2022: Important Dates
The Rajasthan Police Constable exam dates for 2019–21 are listed below, along with important dates.
|Rajasthan Police Constable Events||Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Dates|
|Exam notification||February 2022 (Tentative)|
|Last date||February 2022 (Tentative)|
|Date of exam||August 2022 (Tentative)|
|Result||To Be Announced|
|Date of PET test||To Be Announced|
|Result of PET test||To Be Announced|
|Answer Key||To Be Announced|
Rajasthan Police Exam Date
|Rajasthan Police Exam Events||Rajasthan Police Exam Dates|
|Date of Exam||May 13, 2022|
May 14, 2022
May 15, 2022
May 16, 2022
How to check the Rajasthan Police Constable Result 2022?
Checking out the results of the written exam for the position of Rajasthan Police Constable is now possible for those applicants who participated in the process.
To check their status as a candidate for the post of Rajasthan Police Constable Result 2022, candidates can follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Rajasthan Police Department’s official website.
- Follow this link to view the declaration of the provisional result of the written examination for the constable recruitment 2022.
- Check the pdf of the results. There are individual PDFs for each of the individual districts. To access the PDF for your district, click here.
- You can get the PDF of the results here. It lists the candidates who passed the PST (Physical Efficiency Test) and will move on to the PET ( Physical Standard Test).
- Find your roll number on the list and check it. In addition, the applicant category is mentioned in the aforementioned list.
What are the Details Present on the Rajasthan Police Constable Results 2022?
When the result is announced by the board, it is important to take careful note of the following details in the result:
The following is a rundown of all the information that can be found in the Rajasthan Police Constable Result 2022 for all posts.
- Maximum marks
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Marks Obtained By Candidates
- Name of the candidate
- Category-wise Cut Off Marks
How To Calculate Marks For Rajasthan Police Constable Examination?
- There will be a total of 150 questions worth 75 points each.
- The total amount of time allotted for the exam is approximately 2.30 hours.
- There will be a mark deducted from your total score equal to one-quarter of the possible points.
- The total score can be determined by using the formula:
Total Marks = No. Of Correct Answers*Marks Allocated For Particular Question – No.Of Wrong Answers*(1/4th of total marks)
What after Rajasthan Police Constable Result 2022?
You are qualified for further rounds if you passed the written Rajasthan Police Constable examination. For the chosen candidates, there are PET and PST tests. On the Rajasthan Police’s official website, the notification for them is updated as well.
PST, Proficiency Test, and PET
The Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), and Proficiency Test must all be passed before moving on. The candidate must also be eligible for each of these three stages. Once you’ve been rejected for the PET, you cannot reappear. The same is true for passing a proficiency test on your first try. You can, however, return for PST after paying INR 500.
What if there are tie cases while preparing the merit list?
i.e. cases in the merit list are quite obvious; however, there is a possibility that two candidates will be finalized with the same marks in the merit list. The following solutions to that issue will be implemented by the Rajasthan Police in order to prevent that scenario from occurring:
- By giving more weight to the more experienced candidates.
- The level of education attained will always be taken into consideration for the second preference.
- Candidates who obtain a higher score overall on the written examination will move up the merit list more quickly.
- putting the names of the candidates in order from A to Z using alphabetical order.
Rajasthan Police Constable Category-wise Expected Cutoff
The cutoff for Rajasthan Police Constable 2022 has not yet been announced by Rajasthan Police. However, the following cut-offs are anticipated for each category:
|Category||Cutoff (out of 75)|
|TSP SC ( Tribal Sub Plan Scheduled Caste)||36-40|
Rajasthan Police Constable Exam- Minimum Qualifying Marks!
Candidates can consult the table that follows to determine the minimum number of points they need to achieve in order to place favorably on the merit list:
|Category name||Minimum qualifying marks|
It is anticipated that the notification for the Rajasthan Police Constable exam will be released in the month of February 2022. (tentative).
The results will be published in PDF format on the website. The article itself provides instructions on how to verify the accuracy of your findings.
There is a PDF of the results that you can download, yes.
Not at all; the result will not be announced anywhere other than on the website.
After the conclusion of the exam, the Rajasthan Police Constable Result 2022 will be communicated to candidates.