Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment Exam 2022: Those interested in applying for the Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Recruitment should be aware of the vacancy details, the application process, and the eligibility criteria, which include age limits, educational qualifications, and so on. As a result, carefully read all of the information before applying for the Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2022.
On its official website, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) announces a recruitment notice for the position of Sub-Inspector. Rajasthan Police SI candidates are chosen through four stages of selection: a written test, a physical measurement test, a physical efficiency test, and an interview.
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2022: An Overview
The following are the key points to remember while studying for the Rajasthan Police SI 2022 exam:
|Key Components||Recruitment Details|
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector/ Platoon Commander|
|Total Vacancies Available||859|
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment Schedule for 2022
All of the important Rajasthan Police SI exam dates for 2022 are listed in the table below.
|Key Events||Tentative Schedule|
|Rajasthan Police SI Notification Release Date||February 2022|
|Rajasthan Police SI Application Form Dates||February/ March 2022|
|Last date to correct the Rajasthan Police SI Application Form||March 2022|
|Rajasthan Police SI Application re-opens||June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply for Rajasthan Police SI||June 2022|
|Rajasthan Police SI Admit Card||September 2022|
|Rajasthan Police SI Exam Date||September 2022|
|Rajasthan Police SI Result Date||To be announced|
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment Eligibility 2022
Before you begin studying for the exam, you must first determine your eligibility. Here are the detailed Rajasthan Police SI Eligibility Criteria, so you can stay up to date on the Rajasthan Police Sub Inspectors’ eligibility. You should also check the age restriction to see if you are eligible.
Based on Age Limit
The minimum age is 20 years, and the maximum age is 25 years. The following categories will benefit from the age relaxations:
|Category Name||Age Limit|
|Rajasthan State’s SC/ST/BC/MBC Males/Females||5 years|
|Rajasthan State’s EWS||3 years|
|Rajasthan State’s SC/ST/BC/MBC Females||10 years|
Based on educational qualification
In order to be considered for the Sub Inspector position, candidates must also meet the following educational requirements.
- Candidates must hold a graduation degree from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates must also have knowledge of Rajasthani culture and Hindi written in Devnagari.
Based on Nationality
To be eligible for the exam, you must meet the following criteria:
- Citizen of India (or)
- Citizen of Nepal (or)
- Citizen of Bhutan.
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment Application Process 2022:
Candidates wishing to apply for the Rajasthan Police SI position must do so online, just like those applying for the Rajasthan Police Constable position. Candidates must complete an online application found on the official website. The procedure for completing the form is outlined below.
- Step 1: First, go to the official website.
- Step 2: Select a registration option. If you select Aadhaar ID/Driving License, you must enter your Aadhaar number/Driving License number. After that, you’ll be able to create your ID.
- Step 3: Complete your registration information and keep a copy of the generated ID and password for your records.
- Step 4: To fill out the application form, log in or create an account.
- Step 5: Fill out the application form completely.
- Step 6: According to the size specified, upload the requested documents, such as scanned photographs and signatures.
- Step 7: Select “submit” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 8: Depending on the category, pay the application fee.
Rajasthan Police SI Application Fees 2022
Candidates must pay the application fees as specified in the official notification to complete the application process. The application fee for Rajasthan Police SI 2022 varies depending on the category. The following table shows the application fees for candidates by category:
|General/ EWS/Rajasthan State’s Creamy Layer OBC & MBC Candidates/||Rs. 350/-|
|NCL OBC/MBC of Rajasthan State||Rs. 250/-|
|All PWD Candidates, Rajasthan State SC/ST Candidates & Candidates with annual income below 2.5 LPA||Rs. 150/-|
Rajasthan Police SI 2022 Recruitment Exam Pattern
The following stages make up the Rajasthan Police SI selection process:
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
Rajasthan Police SI: Pattern for Written Examination
The exam pattern for the written examination is as follows:
- The written test is bilingual (English and Hindi) in nature.
- It will be an offline-based exam.
- There will be negative marking. A loss of 1/3 marks will be there for every wrong answer.
- The test will be multiple-choice questions.
- A total of 400 marks worth of questions will be asked.
|Name of the Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|General Hindi||2 Hours||200|
|General Knowledge & General Science||2 Hours||200|
Rajasthan Police SI 2022: Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
The Physical Measurement Test is conducted by Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment and you must meet the following physical requirements. The following defined measurements must be met in order to progress to the next stage:
|Height||168 cms||152 cms|
|Chest||81-86 cms (min 5 cms expansion compulsory)||NA|
Rajasthan Police SI 2022: Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
The Rajasthan Police SI also administers a 100-mark Physical Efficiency Test, with candidates who achieve the required score being considered for selection. In the table below, the various male and female criteria are discussed.
Criteria for Male Candidates:
The various events, as well as the marks assigned, are listed in the table below-
|Event Name||Important spects||Marks Allotted|
|100 m race||14 Seconds||40|
|Long Jump||15 Feet||30|
|Below 13 feet||0|
|Chin ups||7 Heaves||30|
|Below 5 Heaves||0|
Criteria for female candidates
The various events, as well as the marks assigned, are listed in the table below.
|Event Name||Time Allotted (seconds)||Marks Allotted|
|100 m race||17||40|
|Long Jump||10 feet||30|
|Below 08 feet||0|
|Putting in Shot||16 feet||30|
|Below 14 feet||0|
Criteria for Interview
Candidates who pass the physical examination will be eligible to participate in the interview. The interview will have a maximum score of 50 marks. The following criteria will be used to evaluate you:
- Your suitability for the post
- Your personality, behaviour, leadership skills
- Your knowledge of Rajasthani Culture
|Assam Police Constable||UP Police Constable||AP Police Constable|
|IAF Group C||IAF Airmen||Haryana Police Constable|
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment Available Vacancies 2022
A total of 859 vacancies are expected to be released for Rajasthan Police SI 2022. In the table below, you can see how the vacancies are distributed:
|Post Name||Available Vacancies|
|Sub Inspector (AP)||746|
|Sub Inspector (IB)||64|
|Sub Inspector (MBC)||11|
|Platoon Commander (RAC)||38|
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment Syllabus 2022
Before beginning their exam preparation, applicants should familiarize themselves with the Rajasthan Police SI syllabus. The written exam for the Rajasthan Police SI consists of two subjects: general Hindi and general knowledge/general science. We have provided the previous year’s syllabus, and this cycle’s syllabus is expected to be similar. It will be updated on our page if there are any changes.
Paper 1: General Hindi
Syllabus of General Hindi will consist of the following topics:
- शब्द रचना
- शब्द प्रकार
- वाक्य शुद्धि
- शब्द ज्ञान
- शब्द शुद्धी
- व्याकरण कोटियाँ
- वाक्य रचना
- विराम चिन्हो का प्रयोग
- पारिभाषिक शब्दावली
Paper 2: General Knowledge and General Science.
|S.No||Subject Name||Names of the Topics|
|1||General Knowledge/ General Science & Current Affairs||Economic Concepts and Indian Economy|
Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan
Indian Constitution, Political System & Governance
Science & Technology
Reasoning & Mental Ability
History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan
Economy of Rajasthan
Geography of Rajasthan
World and Indian Geography
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment Salary 2022
Candidates selected for the position of Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector will receive a competitive salary. The Rajasthan Police SI salary is determined by a candidate’s years of experience. If you are hired with no prior experience, your pay scale will begin at Rs. 9,300 and increase to Rs. 34,800 as you gain experience. Now we’ll talk about the Rajasthan Police SI Grade Pay, which is Rs. 4,800 for a Sub Inspector.
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment Admit Card 2022
By following the steps below, candidates can obtain their Rajasthan Police SI admit card.
- Step 1: Your admit card can be downloaded from the official website.
- Step 2: Select “Download Admit Card” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Choose your preferred language (English or Hindi).
- Step 4: Carefully enter your SSO ID and password.
- Step 5: Complete the CAPTCHA correctly.
- Step 6: On the screen, your admit card will appear.
- Step 7: Select “Download” from the drop-down menu and print your admit card.
The Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment Answer Key 2022
The Rajasthan Police SI 2022 answer key will be released by the conducting body after the written exam is completed.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Rajasthan Police.
- Step 2: Navigate to the link for the Rajasthan Police SI answer key from the home page.
- Step 3: Candidates will be redirected to the login page.
- Step 4: Candidates must enter their roll number and application number on the login page and then click the login option to proceed to the next step.
- Step 5: The PDF file containing the answer key for all sets can be viewed on the next page.
- Step 6: Check and download the answer key for the appropriate question set number, then compare your answers to the official answer key for the Rajasthan Police SI 2022 exam.
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment Result 2022
After the written examination, the RPSC publishes the results of the Rajasthan Police SI exam on its official website. Candidates can review their scores to see if they qualify for the next round of the selection process. Follow the steps outlined below to check your results. –
- Step 1: Visit the Rajasthan Police official website.
- Step 2: Select the results tab.
- Step 3: Press Ctrl+F .
- Step 4: Enter your Roll Number.
- Step 5: If your Roll Number appears on the screen, then you are selected.
Rajasthan Police SI 2022: Important Book Recommendations
The best books for the Rajasthan Police SI 2021 examination can be found in the table below. These books cover the entire Rajasthan Police SI syllabus and will be an excellent resource for preparing for the exam.
|Name of the Book||Name of the Author or Publish|
|Sampoorn Hindi Vyaakran aur Rachna||Lucent|
|Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector||Sikhwaal|
|Rajasthan Saar Sangrah||Naath|
|Arihant General Knowledge||Arihant|