The written exam and eligibility tests are the two stages of the Rajasthan Police Constable Exam. The date for the Rajasthan Police examination is expected to be announced in July 2022. Many people are unaware of the value of previous year exams, and a lack of preparation for them has caused many aspirants to fail. As the competition gets tougher every year, practising for Rajasthan Police Constable previous year’s papers become even more crucial.
For a better understanding of the Rajasthan Police exam pattern and syllabus, previous years’ paper PDFs are available for the posts of Sub-Inspector and Constable along with sample question papers and answer keys.
Rajasthan Police Previous Years’ Question Paper PDF
The PDFs of the previous years’ question papers for the Rajasthan Police have been provided in the section of the article that follows, according to the posts and years. On their tablet, phone, or laptop, candidates can download Rajasthan Police previous year exam questions.
|Year||Shift 1||Shift 2|
Why to prepare Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Paper?
The previous year’s paper does assist you in analysing your error, as was previously mentioned. Along with that, accuracy and time management are both enhanced. Here’s a quick summary of the significance of the Rajasthan Constable Exam Papers.
- It will be easier for you to identify the topics you missed during preparation if you solve the paper.
- Your confidence will increase if you receive good grades on these papers.
- The incorrect concepts that were learned during preparation can be understood.
- novel pattern Through the Rajasthan Police paper, questions can be understood.
- It’s important to complete these questions because the Rajasthan Police Constable’s General Awareness Syllabus is very extensive, making it difficult to get a good idea of the questions that are frequently asked.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. You can learn how to prepare for the RPSC Constable exam by consulting the Rajasthan Police Constable previous year papers. This will also give you sufficient practise for exam-level questions.
Ans. Each paper will have 150 questions in the Rajasthan Police Constable exam.