The RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Recruitment 2022 official notification has yet to be released by the board. On the official website, the board will post an official notice about the recruitment process as well as a list of open positions.
RSMSSB holds state-level competitive exams for the position of Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector in order to fill all government vacancies in the transportation department across the state.
The RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI exam is open to candidates who have a three-year diploma in mechanical or automobile engineering. The exam has two stages: a written test and a document verification round. The RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Recruitment syllabus has also been specified by the organizing body.
RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Recruitment 2022: An Overview
The following are the key highlights of the RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI 2022 exam for aspirants to consider:
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board|
|Name of the Post||Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Total Expected Vacancy||197 (Expected)|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Location of Job||Across various districts of Rajasthan.|
|RSMSSB Official Website||http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Exam Date 2022
RSMSSB has not yet announced the exam dates for the RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Recruitment 2022.
Following the release of the official notification by the board, the RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI 2022 will be announced.
|Exam related Events||Exam Dates|
|Release of official notification||November 2022 (Expected)|
|Beginning of application process||December 2022 (Expected)|
|Deadline for online application||December 2022 (Expected)|
|Admit Card 2022 Release Date||To be announced soon.|
|RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Recruitment examination||February 2023 (Expected)|
|RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Recruitment Results Announcement||To be announced soon.|
RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Apply Online 2022
Between December and January, interested candidates will be able to apply online. The following are detailed, step-by-step instructions for applying online:
- Step 1:Visit the RSMSSB website and look for the Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector application link.
- Step 2: Applicants will be taken to the Rajasthan Single Sign On (SSO) recruitment portal.
- Step 3: Fill out the application form with all of the required fields.
- Step 4: Follow the instructions for uploading the required scanned documents, such as the photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Step 5: Pay the application fees for the category you’ve selected.
- Step 6: For future reference, download and save the completed application form.
As part of the application process, candidates must pay the application fee for each category. Fees can be paid at either an e-Mitra kiosk or a CSC centre. The following are the fees for each category:
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General & OBC/MBC CL Candidates||Rs. 450/-|
|Rajasthan NCL OBC/MBC & EWS Candidates||Rs. 350/-|
|Rajasthan SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|Candidates with annual family income below 2.5 LPA||Rs. 250/-|
|Bhulekh Maharashtra||JKSSB JE||CG Vyapam Stenographer|
|OSSSC Recruitment||PSSSB Clerk||RSMSSB Librarian|
RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Eligibility Criteria
Those who want to apply for the RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI must meet the eligibility requirements. Educational qualifications, age limits, physical requirements, and nationality have all been established.
- A three-year diploma in mechanical or automobile engineering is required of the candidate.
- He or she must have one year’s experience repairing petrol and diesel engines in light and heavy vehicles from a reputable automobile workshop.
- A transport vehicle class driver’s licence is required for driving motorcycles, heavy goods vehicles, and heavy passenger vehicles.
- He or she must also be fluent in Hindi and be familiar with Rajasthani culture.
|Minimum Height||168 cm|
160 cm (for Mountainous and Tribal area candidates)
|Chest||81 cm (unexpanded) to 86 cm (expanded)|
79 cm (unexpanded) to 84 cm (expanded): for Mountainous and Tribal area candidates
|Minimum Weight||NA||47.5 kg|
Criteria for Nationality
The candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal/Bhutan
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India for permanent settlement before January 1, 1962
- An Indian origin person migrated permanently to India from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zaire, Malwai, Jaire, and Ethiopia.
As of January 1, 2022, the candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 43. For the following categories, the upper age limit is relaxed:
|Category Name||Age Relaxations|
|SC/ST/OBC/MBC/EWS male candidates of Rajasthan||5 years|
|General Females||5 years|
|SC/ST/OBC/MBC/EWS female candidates of Rajasthan||10 years|
RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Syllabus 2022
The RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Syllabus questions are based on the applicants’ basic knowledge gained during their studies. When it comes to passing the RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI exam, the syllabus is always crucial.
Candidates are guided towards their end goal by having a basic understanding of the syllabus. Candidates who intend to take the RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI 2022 exam should familiarize themselves with the syllabus for both papers.
Paper I Syllabus
In the RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Recruitment Examination, the General Knowledge and Science sections will be worth a total of 100 marks. The following is a detailed syllabus for General Knowledge and Science (Paper I).
|Section Name||Topics Covered|
|General Knowledge & Science||
The Language Test section of the RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Examination will be worth a total of 100 marks. For the Language Test, a detailed syllabus is provided below (Paper-II).
|Section Name||Topics Covered|
In the RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Recruitment Examination, the Automobile & Mechanical Engineering section will be worth 200 marks. The syllabus for Paper-III is given in detail below..
|Section Name||Topics Covered|
|Automobile & Mechanical Engineering||
RSMSSB MVSI Exam Pattern 2022
Those applying for the Motor Vehicle SI 2022 Vacancy must have an idea of the most recent Sub Inspector Exam Pattern. The most recent exam pattern can be found below.
|Paper Name||Subject Name||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I||General Knowledge & Everyday Science||100||120 minutes|
|Paper II||Language Test||100||120 minutes|
|Paper III||Automobile and Mechanical Engineering||200||180 minutes|
Rajasthan Motor Vehicle SI 2022: Preparation Plan
- Candidates must have a firm grasp on their field (automobile engineering) and practice on a daily basis.
- Applicants should read newspapers on a daily basis to stay up-to-date on the latest news and events.
- To gain a better understanding of the exam pattern, candidates must solve the previous year’s Rajasthan Motor Vehicle SI papers.
- Candidates must stick to a routine or preparation strategy throughout the process to maintain consistency.
RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Recruitment Admit Card 2022
Candidates who applied for the RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Recruitment can obtain their admit cards by visiting the RSMSSB’s official website. The RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI admit card contains important information such as the examination date and time, roll number, and examination center, among other things.
Steps to downloading the admit card
Aspirants can get their admit cards for the RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Recruitment exam by following the steps outlined below.
- Visit the RSMSSB’s official website.
- If you click the link provided, you will be redirected to the RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI admit card download portal.
- The next step is to open the admit card download page and log in with your credentials.
- The admit card for the RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Recruitment Examination that you applied for will appear on your screen after you log in.
- The admit card is available in PDF format, which you can download and save. For further requirements, candidates must print multiple copies of the RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI admit card.
RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Answer Key 2022
The answer key for the RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Recruitment exam contains all of the answers to the questions that were asked during the exam. Approximately three to seven days after the examination, the RSMSSB will release the answer key.
Aspirants can file objections for incorrect answers to questions in the RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Examination after the answer key has been released. After the RSMSSB issues its official notification, the details will be updated.
- Step 1: On the RSMSSB’s official website, click on the “Answer Key” link.
- Step 2: Enter your RSMSSB name and roll number in the appropriate fields.
- Step 3: Double-check the answer key and object to see if the question or answer contains an error.
- Step 4: The Answer Key can be downloaded now.
RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Previous Year Cutoff Marks
The RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI exam cutoff marks are determined by a number of factors. RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI cutoff marks are expected to be in the 40-50 percent range. The following are the key factors that go into determining the RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Cutoff:
- The number of applicants
- Overall performance
- The highest score will be obtained in the examination of the RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI.
- Previous year’s cutoffs
- The total number of vacancies available
- The difficulty level of the paper
RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Recruitment Result 2022
Following the release of the RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Recruitment answer key, the results will be released. The results will be posted on the RSMSSB Board’s official website. Aspirants can access their exam results by following the steps outlined below.
- Visit the RSMSSB’s official website.
- Find the link provided under the notice to be redirected to the RSMSSB homepage, where you will find the RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI result tab.
- The next step is to log in using your credentials, after which the RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI result will appear on the screen.
- A PDF version of the result can be downloaded and saved. Candidates must print multiple copies of the result for future reference.
RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Recruitment: Benefits
Candidates hired through RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI 2022 are paid a salary that varies depending on the position and scope of responsibilities. The RSMSSB salary ranges from INR 35000 to INR 112400 for Motor Vehicle SI. The following table summarizes the RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI salary structure:
|Post Name||Level||Monthly Salary|
|Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector||Level 6||INR 35000 /- to INR 112400 /-.|
RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI 2022: Book Recommendations
To ace the RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI examination, aspirants should be aware of the following books: The following is a list of suitable books for RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI:
|Book Name||Subject Name||Name of the Author|
|General Awareness (2022)||General Studies||Manohar Pandey|
|RSMSSB MVSI||All three papers||Heed Publication|
RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Vacancy 2022
After the RSMSSB Board issues its official notification, the number of vacancies for various posts under RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Recruitment 2022 will be announced.
RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Recruitment 2022 is expected to have a total number of 197 vacancies. A table detailing the total number of expected job openings is attached below:
|Post Name||Category Name||Tribal Sub Plan Vacancy||Non-Tribal Sub Plan Vacancy|
|Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector||General/ Unreserved||84||15|
Written test and document verification round are used to select candidates for RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI. Candidates who pass the first stage are qualified to participate in the candidate document verification round.
Candidates who pass all of the above-mentioned rounds are hired as Motor Vehicle Sub Inspectors throughout the state of Rajasthan.
RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI FAQs
Candidates must pass a written test and have their documents verified in order to be considered for RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Recruitment. The candidates who pass all of the rounds will be hired as Motor Vehicle Sub Inspectors.
RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI salaries range from INR 35000 to INR 112400 per month.
A three-year diploma degree in mechanical or automobile engineering is required to apply for the RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Recruitment test.
Paper-I (General Knowledge & Science), Paper-II (Language Test), and Paper-III (Motor Vehicle SI Recruitment) are the primary courses in the RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI Recruitment exam syllabus (Automobile & Mechanical Engineering).
The result can be downloaded at the RSMSSB’s official website. The candidates do not need to provide any login credentials in order to view the results.