The RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification has been released by the Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Railway. All interested candidates can access the notification on the official website. A total of 3612 positions have been made available by the RRC for various divisions. Online applications are accepted by those who want to join the respective divisions. Review the notification’s key information regarding the hiring.
- From May 28, 2022, interested and aspirant candidates may apply for the position and submit their applications online.
- The deadline for applications to be submitted is June 27, 2022.
- The candidates will be chosen based on a Merit List according to the requirements.
- The final merit list will be used to choose the candidates for each position within each division.
- Once a candidate is chosen, a monthly salary package will be made available to them.
The Railway Recruitment Cell is in charge of the RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 and posts openings on a yearly basis. The official notification posted on the website will contain information about the recruitment. For the convenience of applicants, the application procedure is carried out online. Here, candidates can find the most recent information on Indian Railway hiring.
RRC WR Apprentice Highlights 2022
|Name of the organization||Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Railway|
|Last Date to Apply||November, 2022|
|Name of the Exam||RRC WC Apprentice Recruitment 2022|
|Notification Release Date||To be notified|
|Application Start Date||October 2022|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
RRC WR Apprentice Vacancy 2022
Every year, the West Central Railway’s Railway Recruitment Cell posts open positions in accordance with their needs. For the year 2022, there is no most recent notification available. However, data from the prior year is provided for the candidates to use as a guide. The openings are announced in accordance with the various railway group divisions. Division-specific job openings are provided below.
|RRC WR Apprentice Vacancy Details|
|Trades||MMCT||RTM||BRC||SBI (SIG- W/S)||BVP (W/S)||RJT||BVP||PRTN (W/S)||MX||ADI||SBI (ENGG- W/S)||PL||HQ||DHD (W/S)||TOTAL|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||5||5||5||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||15|
|Refridgerator (AC Mechanic)||34||7||14||0||0||7||11||0||0||15||0||59||0||0||147|
Important Points related to RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- PwBD and ESM are not given their own seats in the list. The total number of seats includes their seats.
- Children of Armed Forces personnel and Ex-Servicemen and their children are eligible for reservations.
RRC WR Apprentice Exam Dates 2022
For the benefit of applicants, the key dates for the hiring and application processes are listed below. Since no announcement has been made for the year 2022, keep in mind that the dates are merely estimates. Thus, the information for 2021–2022 is given:
|Notification Release||October 2022|
|Application starting||October 2022|
|Last Date to apply||November 2022|
|Merit List||To be notified|
Eligibility Criteria 2022
Before submitting their applications, the candidates must take these things into account. For the RRC WR Apprentice position, candidates must meet certain requirements. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements can apply and go on to participate in the selection process.
Age criteria for Western Railway Apprentices in 2022:
Before submitting their final application, applicants for the RRC WR Apprentice position should take into account their age group.
The required age range for applicants is 15 to 24 years old.
However, some classes have access to relaxation. Relaxation is offered for the maximum age. The maximum age for each section is shown in the table below:
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
Western Railway Apprentice Educational Qualification Criteria 2022
In addition to meeting the age requirements, applicants must also meet the educational requirements. The following discussion covers the educational requirements and all other pertinent details. The aspirant candidates are advised to carefully read the points in order to gain a thorough understanding.
- The applicant must have completed the 10th standard with at least 50% of the required marks from an accredited Board.
- The candidate must be in possession of the NCVT/SCVT-issued National Trade Certificate for the notified Trade.
- The available trades include mechanics (R&AC), carpenters, diesel mechanics, electricians, electronic mechanics, fitters, machinists, mechanics who maintain machine tools or millwrights, painters, and welders. In essence, the trade alludes to the position that the applicant is applying for.
Nationality Criteria 2022
Citizens from all over the world are not eligible for the position of RRC WR Apprentice. Indian nationals only are permitted to apply for the position. Therefore, the applicant must be an Indian citizen in order to apply for the position.
Application Process 2022
Candidates who intend to take the RRC WR Apprentice Exam in 2022 must first apply. Online application processes are used. The RRC WR official website will be updated with information about the application deadlines and process. Candidates should refer to the steps below to better understand the application process.
How to Apply for RRC WR Apprentice 2022?
The prospective candidates who are interested in becoming an RRC WR Apprentice can refer to the steps that are listed below in order to apply for the position.
- Step 1: Go to the RRC WCR’s official website, which can be found at www.rrc-wr.com.
- Step 2: On the home page, navigate to the “About us” option by clicking on it.
- Step 3: A menu with a drop-down selection will appear; from this menu, select the “Recruitment” option.
- Step 4: Select “Railway Recruitment Cell” and then “Engagement of Act Apprentices for 2022-23” from the following drop-down menus.
- Step 5: The application form will open up in the next step, number 5. Please provide all of the necessary information while adhering to the guidelines.
- Step 6 involves previewing the form before submitting it.
- Step 7: In order to complete the application process, you will need to pay the application fee.
- Step 8: After downloading the application form, save it to your computer.
RRC WR Apprentice Application Fee 2022
At the conclusion of the application process, applicants for the RRC WR Apprentice position will be required to pay an application fee. Only applications for which the payment has been successfully completed will be taken into consideration. After paying the fee, applicants are suggested to download the receipt. According to the candidate’s category, the payment varies. The amount that each category must pay in order to apply for an RRC WR Apprentice position is shown below the table.
|Other Backward Classes||100 Rs.|
Important Points regarding RRC WR Application Fee 2022
The following is a list of key information regarding the application fee payment process:
- Payment must be made online using one of the options provided by the payment gateway.
- Debit cards, credit cards, Internet banking, e-wallets, UPI, and other payment options are available.
- The candidate is responsible for paying any transaction fees in the event of a refund or online payment.
- If errors or interruptions occur while processing payments, re-login and process the payment.
Important Points related to RRC WR Application
Candidates are at risk of making some mistakes both while filling out the form and paying the associated fees. As a result, it is essential to read through the instructions that have been posted on the official website. The candidates will find an explanation of the same thing below for their convenience as a pre-hand reference. It is strongly recommended that the applicants read the instructions in their entirety before proceeding.
- Candidates are expected to provide accurate personal information, including their guardian or parent’s name, their date of birth, and their own name. In the event that the information that was provided does not match during the process of document verification, the application of the candidate will be declared invalid for the time being.
- The applicant must include a contact number on the application form in order to receive important information such as the date and location of the event. Therefore, it is absolutely necessary for candidates to provide an accurate mobile phone number.
- Candidates have the option of selecting more than one option when it comes to choosing for a unit. According to the candidates’ respective priorities, they are free to mention more than one option when it comes to the unit selection.
- Candidates are urged to submit their applications as early as they can and not to wait until the deadline to do so, as doing so will disqualify them from consideration. It’s possible that the application deadline will cause the website to become unresponsive due to the overwhelming number of submissions.
Important Documents for RRC WR Application 2022
The students must have a few documents on hand before continuing with the application process. In order to verify identity and the information on the application form, the documents are necessary. Following is a list of the documents:
|Photograph & Signature||A recent passport-sized photo with a good view and pixels measuring 100 x 120.|
a sample signature with pixels no larger than 160 x 170.
|Certificates||Board examination results for the 10th grade. Certificate of completion of the tenth grade Community certificate for applicants who are SC/ST/OBC/EWS.|
If applying from the same, PwBD Certificate.
The NCVT/SCVT has released the ITI provisional and marksheet.
|IRTS Recruitment||IRAS Recruitment||RRB SSE|
|South Eastern Railway Apprentice||RPSF Recruitment||RRB JE IT|
RRC WR Apprentice Selection Procedure 2022
Before being shortlisted, the candidates must go through a selection process, as was previously mentioned. The candidates for the position are shortlisted after the selection process is successful. The steps candidates must pass in order to be chosen are described below.
- The merit list created for each eligible applicant is the main consideration in the selection process.
- The marks earned in the board exam for the 10th class or its equivalent are taken into consideration when preparing the merit list.
- The applicant will be contacted for the subsequent stage of document verification if he or she successfully navigates the merit list.
- In the event of a tie between two candidates, the older candidate will be given preference. The applicant who passed the matriculation exam earlier will be preferred if the DOB is also the same.
- The final list is created separately for each unit, trade, and community, corresponding to the number of slots, in the above-mentioned descending order of the candidate’s percentage of passing marks.
RRC WR Apprentice Training 2022
A candidate is then called for training if they make it through the selection process. The following information pertains to the appointment of an apprentice and training:
- The chosen applicants are hired as apprentices. The time frame is appropriate for the specified trade. The candidates hired as trainee apprentices will receive a stipend in accordance with additional requirements.
- There is no provision for hostel lodging. Candidates who are chosen must make their own plans to maintain the requirements of the 1961 Apprentices Act.
- Candidates must abide by these guidelines and will receive stipend payments while they complete their training.
RRC WR Apprentice Final Merit List 2022
The outcome is solely based on the final merit list. The official website will post the final merit list in descending order for each community, trade, and state based on the number of open seats. Only those applicants whose names appear on the final merit list will be contacted for training and document verification. Following are the steps to check the RRC WR Apprentice final merit list:
- Step 1: Go to www.rrc-wr.com, the official website.
- Step 2: In the news update section, look for “List of applicants shortlisted for Apprentice recruitment.”
- Step 3: Clicking it will cause a pdf to open. Make a search for your name by pressing the keys Ctrl+F.
- Step 4: If the candidate’s name is listed, they will be contacted for additional document verification and training.
RRC WR Apprentice Salary
Prior to being chosen as an employee on a permanent basis, the candidates are paid a stipend. The stipend is determined in accordance with the railways’ budget. The employee receives a salary in accordance with the framework after serving as an apprentice for a full year.
No, only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment. The RRC WR Apprentice position is not open to foreign nationals or Indian citizens who reside abroad.
A merit list will be used to choose the candidates.
There is no written exam or interview process used to select RRC WR Apprentice candidates. The merit list is used to select the candidates. The official website publishes the merit list.
For this recruitment, a total of 3612 positions have been made available.
The selection of candidates for the RRC WR Apprentice position does not involve a separate exam. The decision is made based solely on merit. The candidate’s grade transcripts from the tenth grade are used to compile the merit list.
There won’t be a viva voce or written exam. The selection process will be based on merit.