The official notification for the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment exam dates for 2022 has yet to be released by the enrollment body. The recruitment test for the position of Lab Assistant is held by the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB).
The application process and method of evaluation are both conducted online. Candidates between the ages of 18 and 40 are eligible to apply for the position of RSMSSB Lab Technician. Candidates must begin their exam preparations early in order to achieve a high score on the RSMSSB Lab Assistant exam.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022: An Overview
The table below summarizes some of the major central aspects of the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment Exam 2022:
|Name of the test||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Lab Technician Recruitment test|
|Conduction Authority||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Department||Rajasthan Medical, Health, and Family Welfare office|
|Exam Level||State Level Examination|
|Exam Purpose||To enlist for the post of Lab Technician|
|Exam Duration||180 minutes (3 hours)|
|Total Number of Questions||150 questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Negative Marking||0.33 i.e 1/3rd of total|
|RSMSSB Official Website||https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/|
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam Date 2022
The RSMSSB Lab Assistant exam dates have yet to be officially announced by the exam conducting authority. The following are the tentative dates:
|Exam related Events||Important Dates (2022)|
|Starting of online registration||March/ April|
|Deadline for online registrations||To be announced|
|Admit Release||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
RSMSSB Lab Technician Application Form 2022
The application cycle for the test will be available on the RSMSSB’s official website. The application process is entirely online.
Candidates can learn more about the RSMSSB application process here.
- Visit the RSMSSB’s official website.
- Click on the Careers tab when the home page loads.
- Click on the RSMSSB Lab Technician E-Recruitment link.
- Generate a username and password by filling in all of the required information.
- Fill in all of the required information.
- Confirm all of the details before clicking Submit.
- An enlistment slip will be created, which will include all of the candidate’s vital information. Download the application form and print it out.
Application Fees 2022
The differences in application fees for different classes are listed in the table below:
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|Smooth Layer of General Category and OBC||INR 450/ –|
|A Non-smooth layer of Rajasthan OBC/BC||INR 350/ –|
|Rajasthan SC/ST||INR 250/ –|
|Families with annual incomes less than 2.5 lakh||INR 250/-|
|Bhulekh Maharashtra||JKSSB JE||RSMSSB Forest Guard|
|RSMSSB Pharmacist||RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI||RSMSSB Librarian|
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Eligibility 2022
Candidates who want to apply for the RSMSSB lab assistant exam should meet the eligibility requirements. The RSMSSB Lab Assistant Eligibility Criteria are listed in the table below.
If the candidate is an Indian citizen, he will be considered eligible to apply. Candidates who are either of the following categories are eligible to apply:
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Age Relaxation
The following is a list of the age limits that have been relaxed by the government:
Relaxation (in years)
General category female candidates
SC/ST/OBC/BC Male candidates
SC/ST/OBC/BC Female candidates
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Syllabus 2022
Candidates can better manage their availability by having a clear understanding of the schedule. Candidates taking the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam 2022 should familiarize themselves with the RSMSSB outline for the two tests ahead of time.
Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- History of Rajasthan
- Sensible thinking Questions in regards to things that occur in day-to-day existence are identified with general information.
- Culture of Rajasthan
- Current undertakings of National and International Importance
- Strict practices and Lineage
- World Geography and Population
- Indian Politics and Economics
- Geology of Rajasthan
- Indian History
- Opportunity Movement
Syllabus for General Science
The syllabus is further divided into three subjects: physics, chemistry, and biology. These subjects have a syllabus that dates back to class X, as shown in the table below:
|Syllabus for Physics||Syllabus for Chemistry||Syllabus for Biology|
Laboratory Technician Course Topics 2022
- Resistant hematology
- Essential hematology
- Clinical pathology (parasitological and body liquids)
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Blood banking
- Microbial science
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam Pattern 2022
The written exam will be divided into two sections, General Knowledge and PCB Subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology). The total time for this exam will be 3 hours, and the maximum number of marks that can be earned will be 300. Candidates should concentrate more on PCB subjects because this section will account for 2/3 of the total marks. This exam will require a minimum score of 40% to pass.
Biology, Chemistry, Physics
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam 2022: Preparation Plan
To pass any exam, you’ll need constant preparation, hard work, and a little strategy. The RSMSSB Lab Assistant exam 2022 also necessitates the application of the appropriate strategies to do well on the exam.
We’ve included some strategies below to assist candidates in easily passing this exam.
- Candidates must read the newspaper at least once a day. It contains data on the world, India, states, and the environment. It provides concrete and reliable information that will help you pass the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam.
- Always try to keep track of what you’ve learned. Use Google to look it up and learn more about the subject. Make notes on the topics. It will make it easier for you to remember the topics.
- The RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam syllabus and exam pattern are very helpful in mastering the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam. You can do so by taking a mock test series.
- Create a schedule and stick to it. It is necessary in order to maintain your strategies and studies.
- You should read NCERT in the language that you plan to write the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam in. It will assist you in gaining an understanding of basic concepts.
RSMSSB Assistant Admit Card 2022
RSMSSB Admit Cards will be available for download once the test dates are announced. The following are the instructions for downloading the admit card:
Steps to Download the Admit Card
- Visit the RSMSSB’s official website.
- Examine the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022 Admit Card linked on the greeting page itself when the home page loads. This link will take you to a login screen.
- Enter your credentials, such as your username and password, for logging in.
- Your Admit Card will be displayed in a PDF document.
- Check all of the basic information, such as your name, roll number, exam date, exam centre specifics, and so on. If there are any inconsistencies, contact the governing body as soon as possible and request a new admit card.
- Save the PDF document to your computer for future reference.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Answer Key 2022
Following the administration of the test, the authorized body will deliver the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022 Answer Key in a few days. Candidates can visit the authority website to compare their responses to the official answer key set. Each question is worth two marks, and for each incorrect attempt, 0.33 marks will be deducted.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Cut Off 2022
The table below shows the expected RSMSSB Lab Assistant cut-off marks from the overall classification for the previous cut-off cycle.
|Areas||Cut off Marks||Final Cut Off (Expected)|
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Result 2022
The exam conducting body will announce the results after the exams are completed. The governing body compiles a list of legitimate candidates based on their performance in tests and teaching abilities.
- Candidates who scored at least 70% in their tenth or twelfth grade will receive ten marks.
- Applicants with one year of related experience in this field will receive a bonus of ten marks.
- Candidates with two years of related experience in this field will receive a bonus of 20 marks.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Salary 2022
The RSMSSB Lab Assistant’s remuneration structure is based on the seventh pay scale and the eighth pay network level. RSMSSB pay ranges from INR 26,000 to 84,000 on a consistent basis.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam 2022: Book Recommendations
There are many books for the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam on the market, but not all of them are good. Some books have a lot of content, while others have less. As a result, it’s critical for candidates to choose a good book to study for the RSMSSB Lab Assistant exam. For your convenience, we’ve compiled a comprehensive list of good books for RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam Preparation. Go over it again and increase your preparation.
|S.No.||Name of the Book||Name of the Author or Publication||Description|
|1.||All Rajasthan Exam Review||Dharohar||This book is excellent for developing general awareness for the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam.|
|2.||Lab Assistant Model Test papers||Guru Gyan||This book includes sample test papers. Candidates can use these sample test papers to get a better understanding of the RSMSSB Lab Assistant exam pattern and syllabus.|
|3.||Lab Assistant Exam Guide for RSMSSB in Hindi Medium||Abhay Pratiyogita Today||This is the best book for Hindi medium candidates. It gives a basic overview of the topics covered on the RSMSSB Lab Assistant exam.|
|4.||Lab Assistant science part 1||Rai Publications||This book will help you prepare for the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam in a more efficient manner. It provides accurate and detailed information about the course material.|
|5.||Lab Assistant test series book||Manu Publications||This book includes a test series with simplified answers to help candidates understand the types of questions that will be asked on the RSMSSB Lab Assistant exam.|
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Selection Process 2022
The selection process for the position of lab assistant will be divided into two stages. Candidates must first sit for a written examination, the format of which is also explained in detail. In order to be considered for the list, candidates must achieve a minimum qualifying score of 40%. The candidates will be appointed based on their merit position after the verification of documents. Hence, the overall selection process is as follows:
- Written Exam
- Interview/ Document Verification
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Vacancy 2022
The RSMSSB will announce opportunities for lab assistants in the authority enlistment vacancy for RSMSSB Lab Assistant posts. Candidates can look up the total number of positions advertised in the previous vacancy cycle.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant FAQs
Registration on the RSMSSB’s official web portal is required to apply for the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment.
For the RSMSSB Lab Assistant test, the application fee can be paid by net banking or credit/debit card.
After paying for the RSMSSB Lab Assistant exam, the application fee is non-refundable.
A written examination and an interview will be used to choose lab assistants for the RSMSSB.
The RSMSSB Lab Assistant position has an age bracket of 18 to 40 years.
Yes, Bhutanese subjects are eligible to take the RSMSSB Lab Assistant test.
Yes, benefits such as house rental allowance, dependent allowance, pension benefits, and others are available to RSMSSB Lab Assistants.