The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) administers the RSMSSB Lab Technician Recruitment test. The RSMSSB Lab Assistant paper is divided into three sections and lasts for three hours. The application process and method of evaluation are both conducted online.
The enrollment body has yet to announce the official RSMSSB Lab Assistant exam dates for the year 2022. RSMSSB Lab Technician candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022: A Overview
The table below summarises some of the major central issues surrounding the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment Exam 2022:
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Lab Technician Recruitment test|
|Conducting Authority||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Department||Rajasthan Medical, Health, and Family Welfare office|
|Exam Level||State Level Examination|
|Exam Purpose||To enlist for the post of Lab Technician|
|Exam Duration||180 minutes (3 hours)|
|Total Number of Questions||150 questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Negative Marking||A negative marking of 0.33 marks for every incorrect answer|
|RSMSSB Official Website||https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/|
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam Date 2022
The RSMSSB Lab Assistant exam dates have yet to be officially announced by the exam conducting authority. The following are the tentative dates:
|Exam Related Event||Important Dates (2022)|
|Starting of online registration||March/ April|
|Deadline for online registrations||To be announced|
|Admit Release||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
RSMSSB Lab Technician Application Form 2022
The application cycle for the test will be available on the RSMSSB’s official website. The application process is entirely online, and candidates must complete the plan and part methodology within the timeframe specified.
Steps to complete the application process
Candidates can learn more about the RSMSSB application process here:
- Visit the RSMSSB’s official website at https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Click on the Careers tab when the home page loads.
- Click on the RSMSSB Lab Technician E-Recruitment link.
- Create a username and password by filling in all of the required information.
- Fill in all of the required information, such as your name, teaching abilities, and the transfer of critical reports.
- Confirm all of the details before clicking Submit.
- An enlistment slip will be created, which will include all of the candidate’s vital information. Download the equivalent and print it out.
RSMSSB Lab Technician Application Fees 2022
The differences in application fees for different classes are listed in the table below::
|Category Name||Application Charges|
|Smooth Layer of General Category and OBC||INR 450/ –|
|A Non-smooth layer of Rajasthan OBC/BC||INR 350/ –|
|Rajasthan SC/ST||INR 250/ –|
|Families with annual incomes less than 2.5 lakh||INR 250/-|
Documents required for the process:
You will always be asked to bring certain documents with you, which are required for both the application and document verification processes. They must be uploaded in the required format, with all information being original. It contains documents such as:
- Class 10th,12th, graduation mark sheets
- Duly-attested photocopy of the caste certificate by the Government. (if applicable)
- Passport size picture (not more than three months old)
- A relieving letter from the previous employer(if currency not working)
- Jammu and Kashmir domicile – relevant documents/proof
- Work experience certificate in relevant field
- A NOC or no objection certificate (if currently working)
- Photo ID Proof – Passport/PAN Card/Aadhar Card etc.
|UPSSSC Forest Guard||RSMSSB Junior Engineer||RSMSSB Mahila Supervisor|
|RSMSSB ECG Technician||RSMSSB Sanganak||RSMSSB Assistant Radiographer|
RSMSSB Lab Technician Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the prestigious position of RSMSSB Lab Technician, candidates must meet the RSMSSB’s eligibility requirements. You must be at least the required age, have the required educational qualifications, and be of the required nationality, among other things. Take a look at the examples below.
- Minimum Age of candidates: 18 years
- Maximum Age of candidates: 40 years
Upper Age Relaxation
The RSMSSB’s relaxation of the upper age limit varies depending on the category. The relaxation for males and females can be found in the table below.
|Category Name||Number Of Years|
|General Category (Female)||5 years|
|SC/ST/OBC/BC (Male)||5 years|
|SC/ST/OBC/BC (Female)||10 years|
Educational Qualification Criteria:
Applicants for the position of Lab Technician must have completed their 12th grade with a Science major. They should also have Biology or Mathematics as one of their subjects.
Medical Lab Technician diploma from a reputable institute or organisation recognized by the State Government, the Federal Government, or the Rajasthan Para Medical Council. It should be registered with the Para-Medical Council of Rajasthan. It is necessary to have a working knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script as well as knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
Candidates must meet certain nationality requirements in order to apply for the RSMSSB Lab Technician position.
- (a) Indian citizen, or
- (b) A candidate who is an Indian citizen but has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, or East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire & Ethiopia or from Vietnam who choose to permanently settle in India.
- (c) A subject of Bhutan, or A subject of Nepal, or
- (d) Tibetan refugee who settled in India permanently before 1st January 1962
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Syllabus 2022
Candidates who have a good understanding of the schedule are better able to drift their availability in the right direction. Candidates taking the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam 2022 should familiarize themselves with the RSMSSB outline for the two tests ahead of time.
The most recent prospectus for the RSMSSB Lab Assistant test is available in the table below for the up-and-comers:
Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- Culture of Rajasthan
- Geology of Rajasthan
- Opportunity Movement
- Strict practices and Lineage
- Indian Politics and Economics
- History of Rajasthan
- World Geography and Population
- Current undertakings of National and International Importance
- Sensible thinking Questions in regards to things that occur in day-to-day existence are identified with general information.
- Indian History
Syllabus for General Science
The syllabus is further broken down into three subjects: physics, chemistry, and biology. The following table contains the syllabus for these subjects, which dates back to class X:
|Syllabus for Physics||Syllabus for Chemistry||Syllabus for Biology|
Laboratory Technician Course Topics 2022
- Blood banking
- Clinical pathology (parasitological and body liquids)
- Essential hematology
- Resistant hematology
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Microbial science
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam Pattern 2022
The candidates who are applying for the test should be very familiar with the RSMSSB Lab Technician test example. This helps them lay a solid foundation for their upcoming test. The following are the key takeaways from the RSMSSB exam pattern for the Lab Technician position:
- The test lasts 180 minutes (3 hours), and the paper is made up of Objective-type questions.
- The test is divided into three sections: general knowledge, general science (physics, chemistry, and biology), and course subjects for Lab Technician.
- The total number of questions will be 300. Each question will be worth one mark.
- Negative marking will also be there with 0.33 marks deducted for each incorrect answer.
The table below shows the breakdown of the number of questions and marks assigned to each segment.
|Name of the Subject||Number of questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge||100||100||3 hours|
|General Science and Lab Technician||200||200||3 hours|
RSMSSB Assistant Admit Card 2022
RSMSSB Admit Cards will be available for download once the test is conducted. The following are the instructions for downloading the admit card:
Steps to download the admit card
- Visit RSMSSB’s official website at https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Examine the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022 Admit Card linked on the greeting page once it loads. This link will direct you to a login page.
- Complete your credentials, such as your username and password for logging in.
- Your Admit Card will appear as a PDF file.
- Check all of the essential details, such as your name, roll number, exam date, exam centre specifics, and so on. If there are any discrepancies, contact the authority body as soon as possible and request a new Admit Card.
- Download the PDF file and save it for later.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Answer Key 2022
The authorised body will upload the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022 Answer Key in a few days after the test has been conducted. Competitors can go to the authority website to compare their responses to the test body’s arrangement set. Each question is worth two marks, with 0.33 marks deducted for each incorrect attempt.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Cut Off 2022
The table below shows the most recent RSMSSB Lab Assistant cut-off marks from the previous cut-off cycle.
|Areas||Cut off Marks||Final Cut Off (Expected)|
RSMSSB Lab Technician Result
After the selection process and the preparation of the merit list with shortlisted candidates, the names of those who have been selected for the prestigious Lab Technician position will be announced.
Steps to check the RSMSSB Lab Technician Result
- Step 1 – Go to the official website and log in.
- Step 2 – You will be directed to the RSMSSB Lab Technician Post’s homepage.
- Step 3 – Locate and click on the “RSMSSB Lab Technician Result 2022” section.
- Step 4 – To view your results, go to the login page and enter your registration number and password.
- Step 5: Save the PDF file for future reference.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Salary 2022
The RSMSSB Lab Assistant’s remuneration structure is based on the seventh pay scale and the eighth pay network level. RSMSSB pay ranges from INR 26,000 to 84,000 on a consistent basis.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022: Book Recommendations
Applicants who pass the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exams are strongly advised to study from the arrangement books specifically recommended for this examination. Readiness books assist a candidate in examining the example and effectively supporting their test preparation. The following are some of the preparation books that are mentioned:
|Book Name||Name of the Author|
|RSMSSB Lab Technician Study Material Lecture Notes (Topic wise)||ESE Gate|
|NCERT tenth Std. Science Textbooks (PCM)||NCERT|
|General Knowledge Preparation Books||NCERT|
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Vacancy 2022
The RSMSSB will announce the opportunities for lab assistant positions in the authority enlistment vacancy for RSMSSB Lab Assistant posts. Exam applicants can view the total number of vacancies announced during the previous vacancy cycle.
RSMSSB Lab Technician Selection Process
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board selects candidates on the basis of merit and educational qualifications. In the case of relevant work experience, they will receive bonus points. It will assist them in obtaining a higher ranking on the merit list that will be prepared at the conclusion of the process.
RSMSSB Lab Technician FAQs
The age requirement for the Lab Technician position is 18 years old.
The above-mentioned nationality requirements apply to this position.
For the RSMSSB Lab Technician Post, the application fees for the General category are Rs. 450/-.
By following the steps outlined above, candidates can receive their results from the official website. We will also update the link on the website.
The creation of the merit list is the final step in the selection process for this position.