Rajasthan’s state government has established the RSMSSB, a selection board for employee recruitment (Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board). The job of the Selections Board is to make recommendations for the direct recruitment of qualified applicants.
The board is in charge of recruiting capable, highly skilled applicants and selecting them using all reasonable means, including correct global testing measures. RSMSSB administers a variety of exams, including those for stenographers, teachers, pharmacists, agriculture supervisors, lab assistants, and radiographers, among others.
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has been taking applications for a Village Development Officer position (VDO). The Written Examination Result for the aforementioned posts has now been released by the Board. The board has published the Result as the Roll Number. Subsequently appeared students can access the result through the link below.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|RSMSSB Full Form||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Posts Name||Investigator, Industry Extension Officers, Lab Assistants, Junior Instructors, Paramedical, Live Stock Assistants, Forester and Forest Guard, etc|
|Exam Type||State Level|
|Salary||20,800 to 33,800/- per month|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age: 18 years|
Maximum Age: 40 years
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Process of Selection||Written tests|
|Application Fees||General / OBC CL – Rs. 650/-OBC NCL – Rs.450/-PWD and SC/ST – Rs. 350/-|
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Vacancies
1. Lab Technician for Paramedical and Radiographer Posts (Vacancies from 2021)
|Post||Number of vacant posts|
|Non- Scheduled areas||Scheduled areas||Total Posts|
2. Forest Guard and Forester (Vacancies from 2021)
- Rajasthan’s Forest Department administers this exam.
|Post||Non- Scheduled areas||Scheduled areas||Total posts|
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
RSMSSB intends to hold the following exams in 2022:
|Agricultural Supervisor||To be notified soon|
|Rajasthan Patwari Exam dates||To be notified soon|
|RSMSSB Stenographer||To be notified soon|
|Rajasthan Computer Recruitment||To be notified soon|
|Rajasthan VDO||To be notified soon|
|Fireman Recruitment||To be notified soon|
|Lab Technician Recruitment||To be notified soon|
|Radiographer Vacancy||To be notified soon|
|Pashudhan Sahayak Vacancy||To be notified soon|
|Second-grade Teacher Notification||To be notified soon|
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Application Process
- Either E-MITRA or common service centres can help you register for the exam online.
- Applicants must keep their SSO IDs and passwords in mind.
- Now go to https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/ to access the official website.
- Applicants must enter their Login Id and password in the dashboard after opening the official website.
- Alternatively, you can go to the Recruitment Advertisement tab.
- You can also get a copy of the exam notification that you’re taking.
- Applicants can fill out the application form after reading the notification and verifying their eligibility.
- They must click on the apply now link located next to the job title.
- There is an option of Application Preview after filling in all of the required details and clicking the next button. When you click it, a new page opens up with all of the information displayed on the screen.
- Applicants must double-check the information they have entered before pressing the submit button. Applicants can correct any errors they see on the application preview by clicking the update button.
- Applicants must pay the final fee amount after completing the submission process.
- They can pay for their fees using ATMs, debit/credit cards, E-MITRA, and Net banking.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021: Documents Required
Applicants must bring their valid id proof with a clear photo, which can be any of the following, to the Exam Center along with their admit card:
- University or College ID
- AADHAR Card/Print-out of e-Aadhar
- Service ID card issued by the Central or State Government /PSUs
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Any other identity proof issued by the Central or State Government.
- Voter ID Card
The fee structure may vary depending on the position.
|General /OBC CL||450/-|
|PWD /SC /ST||250/-|
|HSSC Group D||HSSC Canal Patwari||BSSC CGL|
|UPSSSC Junior Engineer||WBSSC||RSMSSB Junior Instructor|
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be an Indian national.
- Applicants must have finished their bachelor’s degree in the relevant field and have completed their 10+2 in Maths, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
- It is necessary to have prior experience. However, the number of years of experience in the relevant field varies. To learn more, see the links below.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern will be announced and determined according to the exam. It can be all written, all interview, or both written and interview. This information will be included in the notification.
- Total Marks: 150
- Total Number of Questions: 150
- Allotted Time: 3 hours.
- Minimum 40% marks are required for the selection.
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for wrong answers of the candidates.
Stenographer Joint Examination
There will be two papers for this exam.
- Paper I consists of General Knowledge, general science, and State GK.
- Paper-II consists of General English and Hindi languages.
The exam pattern is as follows:
- Questions will be objective.
- Total Marks: 100
- Total number of questions: 150
- The time allotted is 3 hrs.
Junior Engineer 2020 Various Trades
The pattern of the Exam is as follows:
- Maximum Marks: 120
- Time: 2 hrs
- Objective questions.
- Candidates scoring less than 40% marks will not be considered for the posts.
- Questions asked in the exam will be objective.
- Total Marks: 150
- Total Number of Questions:150
- Total Number of Questions: 150
- Total Marks: 300
- Students will be selected as per the marks obtained in the examination.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
- The board determines the classification of reservations and vacant positions based on qualifications provided by various departments.
- Vacancies and appointments are subject to the state government’s terms and conditions, which may result in them being revoked.
- Applicants were chosen based on their written exam marks.
Stages of writing and interviews
- To choose the best applicants for the job, a merit list has been created.
- Students who passed the cutoffs were called in for a final interview.
- The allotment centres and dates are notified to selected applicants via their registered mobile number and email.
Verification of documents
- Following the interview, the selected applicants will be required to appear for document verification.
- Original documents must be brought by the candidates.
- The required documents for verification are already listed in the “Required Documents” section.
- If there is an insufficient information about reserved posts and vacancies, it will be uploaded and updated through notification after the department receives the necessary information and vacancies list.
- Only interviews will be conducted in certain exams.
- For some jobs, you can choose between an interview and a written exam.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Preparation Tips
- Students should concentrate on general Rajasthan knowledge, which includes geography, history, politics, and culture.
- They should plan their studies.
- Applicants can use daily magazines to help them prepare for the current affairs section.
- Applicants can practise papers from previous years. This will aid them in comprehending the question paper’s basic structure.
- Students should jot down their quick notes.
- The key to success is effective time management.
- Students should thoroughly revise their notes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who are interested in working for the state government and are eligible to apply. They can easily pass these exams with just a little preparation. They can check the official website for notifications. Students can achieve their objectives through hard work and consistent efforts. This is a fantastic opportunity for every student to improve their skills and start a successful career.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Syllabus
The curriculum is determined by the number of positions available, their qualifications, and the availability of vacancies.
- Part A – General Knowledge of Rajasthan i.e. History, Polity, Geography and Cultures of Rajasthan
- Part B – Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Health Education and community pharmacy, Pharmacology and Toxicology, Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence, Drug Store and Business Management)
2. Stenographer Joint Examination
- Paper I – Current Affairs, History, Polity, Geography, General Science
- Paper-II – General Hindi and English
3. Junior Engineer various trades
- Part A: Knowledge of Rajasthan
- Part B: Subjects according to the related trades
- All the general knowledge and Current affairs related to Rajasthan
- General English and Hindi
- Mental Ability and Reasoning, Basic Numerical Efficiency
- Basic Computer
- It includes GK of Rajasthan state
- General statistics
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Exam Centers
- The number of centres available will be determined by the number of applicants.
- District and divisional headquarters, such as Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, and Bikaner, are the most common locations for centres.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Admit Card
All admit cards for the related exams will be available on the Selection Board’s official website. The selection board will post admit cards on the official website a week before the exam.
When downloading the admit card, applicants must enter their application number. On the day of the exam, applicants must bring a hard copy of their admit cards as well as a valid photo ID. Admit cards can also be sent to mobile phones or emails.
How do I get my admit card?
- Go to https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/ to see the official website.
- Click on the Admit Cards section at the bottom of the homepage.
- Applicants will be directed to a new page where they will find a link to the exam’s admit card.
- Applicants must click on the desired exam admit card link on the new page.
- After clicking on it, the page will display information about the position, as well as a section on the right side of the page with information such as application preview, login, and obtain admit card.
- Applicants must choose the “Get Admit Card” option.
- They must now enter their exam name, application number, and date of birth on this page. After that, you will be given your admit card.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Results
The results will be posted on the RSMSSB’s official website. Applicants are encouraged to check the website on a regular basis. Follow the steps outlined below to determine the outcome.
- First, go to https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/ to see the official website.
- Applicants must click on the “candidate corner” at the top of the website’s homepage. A drop-down menu is what it is.
- After clicking it, a list will appear with the result link highlighted.
- Applicants will be taken to a new page that contains the related list of exam results after clicking on the Result. On that page, students can check their results.
How to Find RSMSSB Recruitment Cutoff 2022
- To begin, go to the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board’s official website. https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/ is an example.
- Then there is a Results column at the bottom of the page.
- After you click on that column, you’ll be taken to the next window, where you’ll see a list of cutoffs. When you click the link, a new document will open.
Cutoff Marks for RSMSSB Recruitment 2022
The cutoff marks will be determined based on the average of all students’ exam marks. Students who achieve a score greater than or equal to the cutoff will be declared qualified for that examination.
|Lab Asst Direct Recruitment 2018||196.29||147.66||146.66||187.26|
|Lower Division Clerk 2018||219.94||187.64||172.17||214.57|
|Agricultural Supervisor 2018||241.27||215.99||217.9||239.38|
|Paramedical 2020: Lab Technician and Assistant Radiographer||68||44||42||51|
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 Salary Structure
- Foresters will be paid according to pay matrix level-8, while forest guards will be paid according to pay matrix level-4, according to the state government’s seventh commission.
- Allowances are distributed according to the following categories:
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Medical Allowance.
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- Travel Allowance
- Pension Fund (PF)
- Salary structures of some of the posts are given below:
The in-hand salary of a librarian is about Rs.18836
2. RSMSSB Junior Engineer
In-hand salary of Junior Engineer is approximate Rs.33800/- per month.
3. RSMSSB Stenographer
The in-hand salary of a stenographer will be around Rs.38709 per month.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Applicants must go to the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board’s official website. https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/ is an example.
The news and advertisements column is located at the bottom of the homepage.
After clicking on it, a new window will open, allowing applicants to search for notifications that are relevant to them.
There is a column at the bottom of the homepage on the official website. There are all of the examination results posted there.
Students can obtain a duplicate of their admit card by submitting two passport-sized photographs to the control room.
No, diploma and degree holders are eligible for a different number of positions, which is specified in the official notification.
Students must submit hard copies of their documents.
No, applicants are permitted to bring their admit cards in both black and white. Both of them are eligible.
Inside the hall, you may bring a pen, an admit card, and identification.
Applicants from other states are welcome to apply for the exams as well.