SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023: This year’s SBI Apprentice recruitment will take place in Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, and other states. Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 28 and must pass an online written test, as well as a local language and medical examination. Candidates who pass the screening process will be trained and will receive a monthly stipend.
Overview of SBI Apprentice
The SBI Apprentice Recruitment is held once a year by the State Bank of India (SBI). The highlights are as follows:
|Organising Body||State Bank Of India (SBI)|
|Maximum Time Allotted||60 minutes|
|Exam frequency||Once every year|
SBI Apprentice Vacancy
The openings for 2023 have yet to be announced. Although it is expected that the same or more vacancies will be filled. For the 2021 Recruitment drive, a total of 6100 vacancies were made available. Check out the vacancies for the 2021 cycle by state and category here until the SBI Apprentice 2023 vacancy details are released.
|State / UT||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||0||0||2||1||7||10|
|Jammu & Kashmir||8||11||27||10||44||100|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Apprentice
To apply for Apprenticeship positions, candidates must meet the criteria established by the conducting body. The age and educational qualifications are listed below.
Candidates must hold a diploma from a reputable college. Any applicant for disability benefits must provide the most recent disability certificate issued by a medical authority.
Guidelines for Disabled Candidates
The scribe may be useful to someone who is 40 percent or more disabled. The following requirements will be followed in all cases where a scribe is used:
- Candidates who are eligible for and wish to use the services of a scribe must indicate this in the online software form.
- At the time of the written exam, both the candidate and the scribe are expected to submit a written deed as well as a passport-length photograph of the scribe.
- Candidates who use scribe should ensure that they are eligible to apply for the scribe in accordance with the rules stated above.
The minimum age for taking the exam is 20 years, and the maximum age for a candidate is 28 years.
Application Form for SBI Apprentice
The only form-filling mode available for the exam is online. Here is a step-by-step guide to successfully completing the SBI Apprentice online form:
- Step 1: Go to the Official SBI Website.
- Step 2: Within the Join SBI tab, candidates must select “Current recruitment.”
- Step 3: A new page will appear with a list of current recruitments, and then Click on “APPRENTICING IN SBI UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961.”
- Step 4: Select the Apply button. You will be taken to the software page.
- Step 5: Click the “Click here to register” link.
- Step 6: Select the “Continue” tab and enter your basic information.
- Step 7: Include a scanned photo of yourself with your sign. Next, click the button.
- Step 8: Click the “validate your details” button and pay the fees.
- Step 9: Click on the very last submission and print out the form.
|CBI Recruitment||Saraswat Bank||IDBI Recruitment|
|SBI Assistant Manager||JAIIB||RBI Recruitment|
Steps for downloading Admit Card for SBI Apprentice
The steps below will show you how to download the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Admit Card.
- Visit the official SBI website in your web browser.
- Select “Call Letter” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “SBI Apprentice” option in the new “Select Job” pop-up.
- Enter the correct credentials, such as the Confirmation Number and Date of Birth, in the new window.
- Finally, select “Print Call Letter.”
Exam Pattern for SBI Apprentice
The entire procedure is divided into three steps: an online written test, a local language test, and finally a medical test. The online written exam is 100 marks and has a time limit of 60 minutes.
The candidate is expected to be fluent in the language of the country where he has applied for the position. The candidate must pass the medical requirements for the recruitment process.
As previously stated, each test will have its own timing. Except for the General English test, the questions will be bilingual (English and Hindi).
In the Objective tests, incorrect answers will result in negative marks. For each incorrect answer, a quarter of the mark assigned to the question will be deducted. Candidates must obtain a minimum percentage of marks on aggregate (a 5% relaxation is available for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). Individual subjects have no minimum qualifying marks. The merit list will be compiled by state and category.
For Online Written Test
Name of test
No. of Questions
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
- As previously stated, each test will have its own timing.
- Except for the General English test, the questions will be bilingual (English and Hindi).
- In the Objective tests, incorrect answers will result in negative marks. For each incorrect answer, a quarter of the mark assigned to the question will be deducted.
- Candidates must obtain a minimum percentage of marks on aggregate (a 5% relaxation is available for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
- Individual subjects have no minimum qualifying marks.
- The merit list will be compiled by state and category.
For Local Language Test
Candidates applying for positions in a specific state must be fluent in the local language (reading, writing, speaking, and understanding). As part of the selection process, a language test will be administered. This test will be administered following the completion of the online written examination. Candidates who do not pass this test will not be considered further in the selection process. Candidates who present 10th or 12th grade mark sheets/certificate evidence of having studied the specified opted local language will be exempt from the language test. Candidates must appear for the specified opted local language test at a centre of the State applied for, at their own expense.
For Medical Examination
Candidates who pass the first two stages will be invited to the medical examination round. The engagement of selected apprentices is conditional on their being declared medically fit by the bank.
The following factors will influence final selection in the SBI Apprentice Recruitment:
- Verification of post eligibility and information provided in the online application
- Qualifying in a test of the specified opted local language, as mentioned above.
- In the medical examination, you should declare fit.
Syllabus for SBI Apprentice
Candidates can prepare for the upcoming SBI Apprentice 2023 Recruitment by following the given SBI Apprentice syllabus 2023.
- Capital and Currency
- Latest Developments in Banking Industry
- GK and updates
- Awards and Honours
- Budget and Government Schemes and Policies
- Current Affairs
- Books and Authors
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Error Detection
- Fill in the Blanks
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Connector
- Match the Following
- Para Jumble
- Odd one out
- Cloze Test
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number series
- Number Series
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Number System
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
- Coding and Decoding
- Seating Arrangement
- Routes & Network
- Grouping & Selection
- Blood Relations
- Double Line Up
- Number System
- Directions & Distances
- Ordering & Ranking
- Input and Output
- Flow Chart
Recommended Books for SBI Apprentice
Here are some books listed on the subject that will be useful for preparing for the SBI Apprentice recruitment exam.
|Quantum CAT||By Sarvesh Kumar Verma|
|Quantitative aptitude for competitive examination||By R.S. Agarwal|
|Magical book on quicker maths||BY M. Tyra|
|A new approach to reasoning verbal and non-verbal||By B.S. Sijwali and Indu Sijwali|
|Analytical reasoning||M.K. Pandey|
|Objective computer awareness for general competitive exams||By Arihant Publications|
|Objective General English||By S.P. Bakshi|
|Descriptive General English||By S.P. Bakshi and Richa Sharma|
|Banking Awareness||By Arihant Publications|
|Economic Survey||By Govt. Of India Ministry of Finance|
|Static General Knowledge||By Arihant Publications|
Result of SBI Apprentice
After all stages of the selection process have been completed correctly, the SBI Apprentice Exam 2023 final list will be released. Here are the steps to get your results.
- Step 1: Go to the official SBI website.
- Step 2: Select “SBI Apprentice Result 2023.”
- Step 3: Enter your registration or roll number.
- Step 4: To see your final result, press “Ctrl+F” followed by your roll number.
- Step 5: Save the PDF for future reference.
Cut-off Marks for SBI Apprentice
The following is the expected cutoff for SBI Apprentice exams in 2023:
|Reasoning Ability and computer aptitude||25|
|General/ financial awareness||25|
Preparation Tips to Crack SBI Apprentice Exam
Candidates must be fully informed about the SBI Apprentice Recruitment syllabus in order to plan their preparation for the exam.
Begin Revision Early – Once your syllabus is completed, candidates should allow themselves enough time to review everything they have studied and ensure that they understand it (or to read around the subject or ask for help if you are struggling). Last-minute cramming will be ineffective.
Take appropriate breaks and intervals – The human brain functions best when it is given periodic breaks. Scientists have proven that studying in short bursts with regular breaks is more efficient than studying for long periods without breaks. It is beneficial to schedule regular breaks within your timetable.
Practice, Practice and Practice – The ultimate key to success in the SBI Apprentice exam is practice.
Salary and Benefits for SBI Apprentice
- Candidates chosen for the Apprentice position will receive a monthly stipend of Rs.15000/-.
- Candidates who successfully complete the apprenticeship will be given additional weightage/relaxation in the SBI Clerk Recruitment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. There are no limitations. A number of people who were hired by the bank on a permanent basis used ETL. This is expected of the candidate at all stages of the recruitment process.
Ans. After passing the written exam, a candidate must then go through two additional processes: a local language test and a medical exam. The language test determines whether the candidate is familiar with the local language, and the medical screening determines the candidate’s fitness based on the norms established by the conducting body.
Ans. No, the number of available positions will not be reduced this year. This year, it is expected to rise even further.
Ans. Details about the apprentice are as follows: –
They are not bank employees. And are the students.
Their critical role is to provide after-sales services to the bank’s customers.
The apprentice may be working for a company that will help him or her further their education.