Nearly 10 to 15 days before the exam, the SBI Clerk Admit Card is released. Candidates can get their admit cards from the SBI’s official website. The SBI Admit Card contains important exam information such as the student’s full name, parent/guardian name, date of birth, a photograph of the candidate, signature, exam date, exam timing, reporting time, subject details, exam instructions, and so on.
How to Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022?
Applicants can obtain their admit cards by following the steps outlined below:
Step 1: Go to SBI’s official website.
Step 2: Go to the ‘SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022′ link and click on it.
Step 3: Click the login tab after entering the registration number or application number and password.
Step 4: Carefully review all of the information on the admit card.
Step 5: Save the SBI Clerk admit card/call letter to your computer.
Step 6: Print out the admissions card.
Details Mentioned On SBI Clerk Hall Ticket
Your SBI Clerk admit card will include the following information:
- Exam Day Instructions
- Space for Signature and Thumb Impression
- Category of Examinee
- Exam Time and Date
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Space for Signature of the Invigilator
- Signature of the Candidate
- Name of the Applicant
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Mother’s/ Father’s Name
- Registration/ Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Exam
SBI Clerk Exam Preparation
In the last few years, the SBI Clerk exam has seen significant changes in exam patterns, so applicants should first familiarise themselves with the most recent exam pattern and syllabus. For applicants, the next most essential step is to become self-aware. We’ve noticed over the years that applicants who succeed in exams work on recognising their strength and weaknesses on a routine basis. As a result, once the exam pattern is evident, map your strong and weak points to various sections of the exam, which can be done by regularly taking mock tests, looking over previous year’s papers, and looking over detailed analysis reports of your test.
Begin planning by studying basic to advanced concepts and understanding the most efficient way to solve problems while managing time once you’ve made a list of areas to work on.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Centers (Based on 2021)
In the comprehensive advertisement for SBI Clerk Notification, the State Bank of India has released the list of centres for PET, Prelims, and Mains Exam. The table below shows the states where the SBI has decided to conduct examinations.
|State Code||Name of the State/ UT||SBI Clerk Exam Centre Name|
|11||Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blaire|
|12||Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Kadapa, Nellore, Srikakulam, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vizianagaram, Vishakhapatnam|
|13||Arunachal Pradesh Naharlagun||Naharlagun|
|14||Assam||Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Silchar, Guwahati, Tezpur|
|15||Bihar||Aurangabad (Bihar), Arrah, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Muzaffarpur, Gaya, Patna, Purnea|
|17||Chhattisgarh||Bilaspur, Bhilai Nagar, Raipur|
|19||Gujarat||Anand, Ahmedabad – Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Vadodara, Surat|
|20||Haryana||Ambala, Gurugram, Faridabad, Hisar, Kurukshetra, Karnal, Sonipat, Yamuna Nagar|
|21||Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Hamirpur, Solan, Shimla, Una|
|22||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar, Samba|
|23||Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Hazaribagh, Ranchi, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur,|
|24||Karnataka||Belgaum, Bengaluru, Davangere, Hassan, Hubli – Dharwad, Mandya, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Shimoga, Udupi, Mysore|
|25||Kerala||Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Palakkad, Malappuram, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur|
|27||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|28||Maharashtra||Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Amravati, Chandrapur, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Dhule, Nagpur, Nanded, Pune, Solapur, Nashik|
|33||Delhi NCR||Delhi NCR (All NCR cities)|
|34||Odisha||Berhampur (Ganjam), Balasore, Bhubaneshwar, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Cuttack, Sambalpur|
|36||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Ludhiana, Mohali, Jalandhar, Pathankot, Sangrur, Patiala|
|37||Rajasthan||Alwar, Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur|
|38||Sikkim||Bardang – Gangtok|
|39||Tamilnadu||Chennai, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Coimbatore, Salem, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Virudhunagar, Thanjavur|
|40||Telangana||Khammam, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal|
|42||Uttar Pradesh||Prayagraj (Allahabad), Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Lucknow, Muzaffarnagar, Noida & Gr. Noida, Varanasi|
|43||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Roorkee, Haldwani|
|44||West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri, Greater Kolkata|
SBI Clerk 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
A few exam day guidelines for the SBI Clerk 2022 exam are listed below.
- Applicants who are found guilty of misconduct face severe consequences.
- Arrive 30 minutes before the reporting time at the SBI Clerk exam centre.
- Along with the SBI Clerk admit card, bring two photographs and one photo-ID proof.
- Applicants are not permitted to leave the exam room until the exam is completed.
- Applicants are not given any additional time. They must finish the exam in the time allotted.
- Determine the exact location of the exam site well in advance of the exam date.
- Applicants are frisked at the entrance gate.
- The test begins after completion of the formalities like checking of attendance, obtaining a signature on the admit card and collection of call letters along with photo identity proof etc.
- Rings, earrings, nose pins, chains/necklaces, pendants, badges, brooches, and other accessories are all thoroughly examined.
- To the examination hall, bring stationery such as pencils, erasers, and a ballpoint pen.
Items banned inside the exam hall
- Textual material (printed or handwritten), scraps of paper, a Geometry/Pencil Box, a Plastic Pouch, a Calculator, a Scale, a Writing Pad, Pen Drives, a Log Table, and an Electronic Pen/Scanner, among other things
- Mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, earphones, microphones, pagers, and health bands are not permitted.
- Handbags, Hairpins, Hairbands, Belts, Caps, Watches/Wristwatches, Cameras
- Any food item that has been opened or packed, as well as a water bottle
- Wear light clothing that you won’t be able to use to conceal any instruments or communication devices.
- Half sleeves, but no large buttons, badges, brooches, or other embellishments
- Instead of shoes, wear slippers or sandals.
- Candidates dressed in traditional/religious garb should arrive at least 10 minutes before the reporting time to allow for proper frisking.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022 FAQ’S
Yes, both rounds are bilingual, with the exception of the English Language, in which all subjects are available in both English and Hindi.
The call letter will not be sent by mail; instead, applicants must download it online and bring a printout to the exam hall.
Applicants can obtain the admit card by following the steps outlined in this article or by clicking on the direct link provided.
When you first registered, you received an email with your registration and password. These details can be found in your email.