SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2022: The most important document for any test is the admit card, without which a candidate will be denied entry to the examination. It is significant because it verifies the applicant’s identity when they appear for the test.
Applicants must bring their Aadhar Card or another form of identification that will validate the information on the Admit Card for authentication purposes. In this article. Candidates will find a direct link to download the SEBI Grade A Phase I Admit Card in this article.
SEBI Grade A Exam Highlights
|Exam Conducting Authority||Security Exchange Board of India|
|Name of the Post||Grade A|
|Selection Process||Phase I- Phase II- Phase III|
|Phase II Admit Card Release Date||TBA|
|Last Date to get Admit Card||TBA|
|Exam Date and Time||TBA|
|Exam Center Location||All Across India|
|Exam Name Official Website||https://www.sebi.gov.in/|
SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2022
Candidates can visit the official SEBI website to access online test call letters. SEBI Grade A call letter 2022 should be borne by candidates on the day of examination and interview, along with valid proof of identification.
|SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2022||Important Dates|
|Availability of Call Letter on SEBI website for phase I||TBA|
|Phase I Online Examination||TBA|
|Availability of Call Letter on SEBI website for phase II||TBA|
|SEBI IT Admit Card||TBA|
|Phase II Online Examination||TBA|
How to download the SEBI Admit Card 2022?
The SEBI Grade A admit card for the year 2022 will be available to download at sebi.gov.in. Applicants who completed the application form correctly and on time will be able to access their call letter for the SEBI Grade A online exam. E-mail/SMS notification of call letter access will also be sent. Bring your SEBI Grade A 2022 call letter to the examination hall. Applicants can get all the information about SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2022 here.
- 1st Step: Visit the official website – sebi.gov.in
- 2nd Step: Now go to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Careers’.
- 3rd Step: Click on “SEBI Recruitment – 2022 – Download of Call Letter” under the Human Resource Department (HRD) section.
- 4th Step: Enter your Registration/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth. Then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- 5th Step: The SEBI Officer Gade A admit Card will be displayed. Check the details and download the admit card. Take a few printouts for future reference.
Details present on SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2022
The following are the details found on the SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2022:
- Roll number
- Exam timings
- Registration number
- Important instructions for the examination
- Date of birth
- Candidate’s signature
- Exam date
- Candidate’s photograph
- Venue details
- Name of the candidate
Documents Required With SEBI Officer Grade-A Admit Card 2022
In addition to the SEBI Officer Grade-A Admit Card 2022, applicants must bring one of the following photo ID proofs:
- Photocopy of the Photo ID
- A recent Passport sized photograph (to be pasted on the admit card)
- Valid Photo ID proof in original
Candidates must carry a valid photo ID for his/ her identification. The documents which can be presented as valid photo ID proof are as follows:
- Photo ID proof with Photograph on an official letterhead issued by the Gazetted Officer.
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card
- Passport with Photograph
- Valid recent Photo ID Card issued by a recognized college/ university
- PAN Card
- Bar Council Identity Card with Photograph
- Voter Identification Card
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book
It should be noted that the candidate’s identity will be checked against the information on the call letter.
Important Instructions For SEBI Grade A Examination
- The test will be conducted electronically at the locations indicated in the call letters. The call letter will include information about the location. Aspirants must select their preferred test centre on the SEBI Grade A 2022 application form. Nonetheless, SEBI reserves the right to cancel and/or add exam centres based on the results, administrative viability, and other factors.
- There will be no requests for changes to the Examination centre, venue, date, or session.
- The applicant must travel to the Examination Center at his or her own expense for the exam, and SEBI will not be held liable for any accident or failure of any kind.
Identity Verification at Examination Center
- The call letter, as well as the original and photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identification, must be presented in the examination hall and during the interview.
- The candidate’s name would be checked in the attendance list, and relevant documentation regarding his or her information on the call letter would be sent. If the applicant’s identity is in doubt, he or she will not be permitted to take the examination.
Biometric Data Capturing and Verification
On the day of the online exam (Phase II), officials now have decided to collect biometric information (thumb impression) and a student’s photograph from those who take the exam. Following that, the biometric data and photograph will be verified. The decision of the Biometric Data Authentication Authority on its position (matched or unmatched) is final and binding on the candidates.
List Of Exam Centres for SEBI Grade A Examination
In the table below, the Exam Centers for SEBI Grade A are discussed in general:
Exam Centres for the Screening Test:
|Andhra Pradesh||Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Kurnool, Rajahmundry, Guntur||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Naharlagun||Maharashtra||Aurangabad(MH), Amaravati, Kolhapur, Nanded, Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Thane, Palghar, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune|
|Bihar||Patna, Muzzafarpur, Bhagalpur||Meghalaya||Shillong|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh – Mohali||Mizoram||Aizwal|
|Chhattisgarh||Raipur, Bhilai, Bilaspur (CG)||Nagaland||Kohima|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli & Daman and Diu||Surat||Odisha||Bhubaneshwar, Cuttak, Rourkela|
|Goa||Panaji||Punjab||Amritsar, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Bhatinda, Patiala|
|Gujarat||Amritsar, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Bhatinda, Patiala||Rajasthan||Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Ajmer, Udaipur|
|Haryana||Faridabad, Ambala, Yamuna Nagar, Gurugram||Sikkim||Gangtok|
|Himachal Pradesh||Shimla, Hamirpur||Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Thiruchirapalli, Salem|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Srinagar, Jammu||Telangana||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Thiruchirapalli, Salem|
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Belgavi, Mysore, Hubli – Dharwad, Gulbarga||Tripura||Agartala|
|Kerala||Thiruvananthapuram, Cochin, Kozhikode||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee|
|Ladakh||Leh||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Prayagraj, Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Gorkhapur, Moradabad|
|West Bengal||Kolkata, Asansol, Siliguri, Hooghly||Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Ranchi, Jamshedpur|
Exam Centres for the Online Examination:
|Ahmedabad/ Gandhinagar||Hyderabad/ Rangareddy||Nasik|
|Chandigarh/ Mohali||Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata||Pune|
|Guwahati||Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane||Surat|
|Hubli – Dharwad||Nagpur||Vishakhapatnam|
How to get Information on SEBI Grade A Admit Card Corrected?
Applicants can contact the officials of the recruitment process at the following email address, phone number, and postal address if they believe the information printed on their SEBI Grade A admit card is incorrect or missing.
Email Address: [email protected]
Helpdesk Number: +91-22-26449950 / 40459950
Postal Address (Head Office): SEBI Bhavan BKC
Plot No.C4-A, ‘G’ Block
Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East),
Mumbai – 400051, Maharashtra
SEBI Grade A Selection Process
The SEBI Grade A selection process is critical for aspiring applicants to understand. Applicants must go through three phases of the recruitment process to be selected in the SEBI Grade A recruitment process. The candidates must first complete the phase I online screening test. They will then be eligible for phase II of the Online Examination. The SEBI Grade A Exam pattern will be followed for both of these tests. Applicants will have to go through phase III, which is the interview round, after the results of phase II exams are released.
- Phase I Online Screening Test: The applicants will give the Phase I test and if they qualify, they will appear in the next phase.
- Phase-II Online Examination: The applicants will have to show up for phase II examination and if they qualify they will have to appear in phase III of the selection process.
- Phase III Interview Round: This is the last phase of the SEBI Grade A Selection process. On the basis of this round, the final merit list will be prepared.
We hope that the information provided about the SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2022 will be useful to those who are applying. We wish you the best of luck!
SEBI Officer Grade A Hall Ticket FAQ’S
Check your registered email ID or phone number’s inbox. At the time of registration, you should have received your login credentials via email and SMS.
No, having a SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card is required to take the exam.
The admit card can be downloaded from the SEBI official website – seb.gov.in – under the ‘Career’ section.
The admit card will not be sent to you by mail or email. To obtain an admit card, applicants must go to the official website.