Sikkim Police 2022 Recruitment: The Sikkim Police Department will post job openings for ASI, SI, and Constable positions. The department is looking for applicants who are skilled, energetic, and physically fit for the Sikkim Police Constable Vacancy 2022. Applicants can apply for Sikkim Police Recruitment online from here until the deadline. Applicants can learn more about Sikkim Police Jobs and check their eligibility, selection process, physical fitness, and other details in the section below. On this page, interested and eligible applicants can learn how to apply for the Sikkim Police SI Online Application 2022.
Sikkim Police Recruitment Overview
|Board Name||Sikkim Police Recruitment|
|Name of the Posts||Constable, Driver, SI, A.S.I., and other posts|
|Job Type||Sikkim Govt Jobs|
Sikkim Police 2022 List of vacancies
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Crime Scene Technician
- School Resource Officer, etc
- Director-General of Police
- Jail Constable
- Police Aid
- Inspector-General of Police
- Investigative Assistant
- Head Constable
- Commissioner of Police
- Additional Director General of Police
- Additional Superintendent of Police
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Inspector of Police
- Senior Constable
- Special Investigation Team
- Police Sub Inspector
- Village Defence Force
- Deputy Inspector General of Police
- Superintendent of Police
- Circle Inspector
- Assistant Police Sub Inspector
Included are the various job vacancies that can be filled using the Sikkim Police Department.
- Defence Central Agencies
- State Police
- Central Armed Police Force (CAPF)
- Central Bureau of Investigations (CBI)
- Traffic Police
- Special Protection Group (SPG)
- Central Police
- Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Directorate of Revenue Intelligence
- Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- National Security Guards (NSG)
- Criminal Investigation Department (CB-CID)
Sikkim Police Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The Sikkim Police Recruitment 2022 selection process aims to hire young and talented candidates for positions such as police officers, drivers, SI, ASI, chief constable, and others. Applicants for each position will be chosen based on their performance in the selection round.
- Written Examination
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Test
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Mains Exam
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Personal Interview
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Standard Test
- Documents Verification
Sikkim Police 2022 Salary Structure
Those who apply for the “Sikkim Police Recruitment” in 2022 will be offered an attractive pay package. PF, TA, DA, HRA, and other allowances are included in the salary. The salary of a police officer (executive officer) ranges from 5200 to 20200 rupees plus a grade salary. Allowances of up to 2000/- and other amounts are acceptable.
Total Salary = Basic Salary + DA + HRA + TA – EPF
Sikkim Police Recruitment 2022 Admission Procedure
Competitors who are interested and qualified for stable positions in the Sikkim Police Department can apply online. Here are some simple instructions for filling out the personal information section of online and offline applications.
Steps to fill out the online application
- Visit the Sikkim Police Department’s official website.
- Sikkimpolice.nic.in is a website dedicated to the police of Sikkim.
- On the homepage, under “Employment/Tender Notice,”
- Download “Sikkim Police Notice 2022” by clicking on the link.
- Carefully read the terms and conditions.
- Qualified planners who meet the notice’s requirements can apply online by clicking the “online application” link.
- To submit an application, fill out the required fields in the application form and pay the application fee.
How to apply for offline application
- Visit the Sikkim Police Department’s website at sikkimpolice.nic.in to learn more.
- Look for the job posting you want to apply for.
- Obey all instructions and qualification requirements.
- Download the application form and fill it out with the required information.
- Pay the exam fee and attach the required documents to your application.
- Before the deadline, mail the form to the address on the form.
Submit the required documents
- Any Valid identity proof
- Aadhar card
- Ration Card
- Marks memos of Graduation/ Post Graduation
- Community certificate
- Pan card
- Date of Birth Certificate
- SSC (10th) Marks Memo
- A Certificate or any ID signed by Gazetted Officer
- Voter Id
- Physically Disabled Certificate (If Required)
- Driving License
- Passport size photo
- Marks memos of Intermediate (12th)
- Residence certificate
Those who have completed the application form can pay the application fee/examination fee with a debit card, credit card, Internet banking/UPI payment, or demand draught.
- General/OBC – Rs. 70/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 70/-
|UP Police||West Bengal Police||Rajasthan Police SI|
|IAF Group C||IAF Airmen||IB ACIO|
Sikkim Police Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested must meet eligibility criteria, such as academic qualifications, age restrictions, and basic requirements, in order to apply for “Police Vacancies in Sikkim 2022.”
People must have completed level 10/level 12 or a degree (B.Tech/B.Pharm) from a recognised university.
The age limit varies depending on the job. It varies depending on the type of notification. Several positions require a minimum age of 18 years old, with a maximum age of 40 years old.
Physical endurance test Stable (Executive)
Except for ex-servicemen, all applicants are eligible.
- Long jump: 3 chances and 14 feet
- Male Race: 1600 meters in 6 minutes
- High jump: 3 feet, 3
- High jump: 3 feet 9 inches
- Long jump: 10 feet, 3 chances
- Female Race: 1600 meters in 8 minutes
Chances For Ex-Servicemen (age wise)
Up to 31 years
- Race: 1600 meters in 6 minutes
- High jump: 3 feet 9 inches
- Long jump: 3 chances and 14 feet
From 31 to 40 years
- Long jump: 3 chances and 13 feet
- High jump: 3 feet 3 inches 3 times
- High jump: 3 feet 6 inches 3 times 41 years old and above
- Race: 1600 meters in 8 minutes
- Race: 1600 meters in 7 minutes
- Long jump: 3 chances and 12 feet
- Weight: 50 Kgs
- Height: 5.3
- Chest: 32 minimum
- Weight: 45 Kgs
- Height: 5
Physical Efficiency Test Details
Running: 100 meters in less than 13 seconds 5.5 minutes 1500 meters High jump: 3 chances to exceed 1.45 meters Long jump: 3 chances to exceed 1.20 meters Shot put: 3 chances to exceed 7.20 meters
- High Jump: More than 1.20 meters in 3 chances
- Long Jump: More than 3.45 meters in 3 chances
- 1500 meters in 6 minutes
- Shot-Put: More than 5.40 meters in 3 chances
- 100 meters in 16.5 seconds
Sikkim Police 2022 Exam Pattern
Applicants preparing for the written examination will find the Sikkim police examination mode in the syllabus very useful. The Sikkim Police SI paper pattern provides detailed information on the subjects to be prepared, the types of questions, the total number of questions, the highest score, and the test time for those who are eager to study. Exam mode on Sikkimpolice.nic is stable. It can also be used to assess the importance of a topic, the weight of that topic, the scoring strategy, and the exam structure.
- There will be 100 questions and 100 marks.
- There will be a bilingual test paper (English and Hindi)
- The duration of the test is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Questions about logic, common sense/current events, and digital skills
- The test will consist of objective questions.
Sikkim Police 2022 Syllabus
The SP written exam syllabus 2022 can be used to study for the exam. As a result, in the PDF of the Deputy Inspector’s Outline, a direct link to sikkimpolice.nic is provided. download. To prepare for the written test, you can use the “Sikkim Police Syllabus 2022” to learn the names of topics and subtopics.
- General Mental ability
- Mathematical ability
- Basic Numeracy and Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Analytical ability
- Numerical Aptitude
- Information Technology and its applications
- General Knowledge/Awareness on current National issues including knowledge about India and Punjab in particular
Sikkim Police 2022 Study Materials
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (Old Edition)
- General English for All Competitive Examinations
- General English
- General Knowledge for All – 2022
- A Fast Track Course in MENTAL ABILITY
- Descriptive English
- Reasoning Ability Topic-wise Solved Papers for IBPS/ SBI Bank PO/ Clerk Prelim & Main Exam (2010-19) 3rd Edition
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability & GMA CSAT Paper-II (Access Co.)
- Numerical Ability for IBPS, SSC, RRB, and All Other Examinations
- General Intelligence Test / Mental Ability Test
- OBJECTIVE Computer Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude Numerical Ability – 1276: Numerical Ability (Fully Solved) 7000 + Objective Questions with General Knowledge Arihant Latest Edition 2018-2031
- Rapid General Knowledge 2022 for Competitive Exams 2nd Edition
- General Knowledge – Sikkim
- The Mental Ability, Logical Reasoning & Problem Solving Compendium for IAS Prelims General Studies Paper 2 & State PSC Exams
Sikkim Police Recruitment 2022 Admit card
In the coming days, the Sikkim Police Department will issue admission permits. Before downloading the call letter, candidates must have valid login information, such as their application number/registration number, password, and date of birth. To the examination hall, you must bring your admission notice. You will not be able to take the exam unless you have an admit card.
Sikkim Police Recruitment 2022 Cut-off trends
The cut-off score for Sikkim Police Recruitment 2022 specifies the minimum passing score that applicants must achieve. The cut-off mark for the Sikkim Police in 2022 will be specific to the SC, ST, BC, OC, and other categories. A second round will be held for the applicant with the highest layoff score. The number of layoffs in previous years, the number of available vacancies, and the paper’s hardness level will all be taken into account by the SPSC board.
Sikkim Police Recruitment 2022 Results
This page contains the results of the Sikkim Police Examination 2022 for those who are taking the exam. You can tell if you passed the exam by looking at the results of the Sikkim police stability. Please look for sikkimpolice.nic in the 2022 results.
Sikkim Police 2022 Merit List
The Sikkim Police Merit List is compiled entirely on the basis of the candidate’s highest exam score. The student’s name and roll number will be used to determine the SPSC Sub Inspector 2022.
Sikkim Police 2022 Certificate verification
Individuals must have the following documents with them when performing document verification.
- Address proof
- HSC or matriculation/ Graduation certificate
- 10th certificate
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Residence certificate
- Employment registration certificate
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Date of Birth certificate
- N.C.C. certificate
- Physically Handicapped certificate (If required)
- Sports certificate
- Discharge certificate (Required only for Ex-serviceman)
- Leaving Certificate