The TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Recruitment exam is held to select qualified candidates for the position of Assistant System Engineer. To apply for the TNPSC ASE job profile, the candidate must be at least 21 years old.
The written exam carries a total of 400 marks.
SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s, and BCMs must achieve a minimum qualifying mark of 40% to be considered further, while others must achieve a minimum qualifying mark of 50%.
An Overview of TNPSC Assistant System Engineer 2022: An Overview
The table below lists the key highlights of the TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Exam for aspiring candidates.
|Exam Name||TNPSC Assistant System Engineer (ASE)|
|Conducting Authority||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Frequency of Exam||Once in a year|
|Duration of Exam||Paper 1- 3 Hours|
Paper 2- 1 Hour
Paper 3- 2 Hour
|Purpose Name||To recruit eligible Engineers as Assistant System Engineer|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||1800 425 1002|
TNPSC ASE Exam Dates 2022
|Exam related Events||TNPSC ASE Exam Date (Tentative)|
|Notification||Fourth week of January|
|Online Application Process||January – February|
|Admit Card Release||Fourth week of March|
|TNPSC ASE Exam||1 week of April|
|Answer Key Release||To be announced|
|Result Announcement||To be announced|
TNPSC ASE Recruitment Apply Online 2022
The TNPSC Assistant System Engineer recruitment examination will only have an online application process. The application fee must be paid using an online payment method. You must fill out the application form completely and submit it before the deadline.
Steps to fill out the TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Application Form
- Step 1: Visit the Commission’s official website.
- Step 2: Complete the OTR and receive your user ID and password.
- Step 3: Candidates can then choose which post they want to apply for, in this case, Assistant System Engineer, which is part of the Tamil Nadu Information Technology Service.
- Step 4: Complete the application form with all the relevant information and qualifications, and upload scanned copies of documents as needed.
- Step 5: Review and double-check the information you’ve submitted before pressing the submit button.
- Step 6: After that, you’ll be directed to the payment gateway, where you’ll have to pay the exam fees. You can use your debit card, credit card, or net banking to accomplish this.
- Step 7: Candidates can now print and save the application form for future reference.
Candidates can pay the application fee with a debit card, credit card, or net banking in the final step. The examination fee can be paid within two days of the submission of the online application.
|Category Name||Registration Fee (Only if not registered in the past 5 years)||Examination fee|
|General||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 200/-|
|TSPSC Panchayat Secretary||TNPSC Research Assistant||KPSC Assistant Controller|
|TNPSC Civil Judge||TNPSC Combined Engineering Services||TNPSC VAO|
TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates must meet a set of eligibility requirements for the exam. It’s a good idea to check that you’re fully qualified to take a particular exam.
Candidates must be at least 21 years old to sit for the TNPSC Assistant System Engineer 2022 exam.
|Category Name||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|Others||21 years||30 years|
|MBCs/DCs/BCs/BC(M)s and Destitute Widows of all castes.||21 years||32 years|
|SCs/ SC(A)s/STs||21 years||35 years|
Differently Abled People are eligible for a ten-year age relaxation over the maximum age limit outlined above.
Candidates who want to work as system engineers after passing the TNPSC ASE Exam should have the following educational qualifications.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant System Engineer||B.E., or B. Tech. in either of the following subjects:|
Computer Science and Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Must have an overall first-class or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) in 10th Board (Secondary School Leaving Certificate )
12th Board (Higher Secondary Certificate) and Graduation.
In 10th grade, you must have a minimum of a first-class average in mathematics and science.
In 12th grade, you must have a minimum of a first-class average in mathematics, physics, and chemistry.
Candidates are required to submit a certificate of physical fitness to the commission after being selected for the TNPSC ASE position. It is also necessary to have a certificate of visual standard. Colorblind candidates will be disqualified.
Tamil language proficiency
As required by the commission, you must have a good command of the Tamil language.
Overall Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates can consult the table below for details on the age limit and other important eligibility requirements:
|Age Limit||Must have attained 21 years of age|
|Number of Attempts||As long as candidates fulfill all the eligibility criteria|
|Important Points||A certificate of the standard of vision is required upon selection.|
TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Syllabus 2022
Candidates who plan to sit for the TNPSC Assistant System Engineer 2022 exam should review the syllabus for all three papers. In the table below, candidates will find a detailed syllabus for the Assistant System Engineer Exam:
|Subject Name||Topics Covered|
|Syllabus For Paper I and Paper III (Objective Type & Descriptive Type)|
|Paper I & Paper III||
|Paper II: Syllabus Engineering Aptitude (Objective Type)|
|Quantity/ Numerical Ability||
TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Exam Pattern 2022
The TNPSC ASE recruitment process consists of only two stages: a written exam and document verification. The final decision will be made using counselling and post-option methods and will be based on the written exam results and other relevant criteria. Three papers make up the written exam. In the table below, you will find the exam pattern for the TNPSC Assistant System Engineer 2022:
|Paper||Paper 1||Paper 2||Paper III|
|Question Types||Objective OMR Based||Objective OMR Based||Descriptive|
|Questions in each paper||80 Questions –|
(1 Mark each)
+ 60 Questions-
( 2 Marks each)
|50 Questions- 1 Mark each||Part A: 10 Questions |
5 Marks each
Part B: 10 Questions 10 Marks each
|Exam Duration||180 minutes||60 minutes||120 minutes|
TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Preparation Plan 2022
- Prepare thoroughly for the TNPSC ASE Recruitment with the help of appropriate books and study materials that explain concepts from the beginning to the end.
- Understand the exam pattern to understand the weighting of each paper and its topics in terms of marks. Prioritize and devote more time to topics that are difficult for you or have a higher weight.
- To analyse and improve your preparation, take online mock tests and model papers.
- Solve previous year’s TNPSC Assistant System Engineer question papers to familiarize yourself with the types of questions that may be asked in the upcoming exam.
TNPSC Assistant System Engineer: Important Books
Both descriptive and objective-type papers are included in the TNPSC Assistant System Engineer examination. Applicants are urged to use the TNPSC’s best books, which are specifically designed for each of these exams. TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Exam Books will help students prepare for the engineering position they desire. Aspirants should read the books listed below.
|Book Name||Author’s Name|
|TNPSC Aptitude and Mental Ability Exam Guides||V.V.K. Subburaj|
|Tamil Nadu State Board Books||Various|
|Amazing Interview Answers||Richard Blazevich|
|Tamil Nadu Culture and Society||M. Shunmugam|
|TNPSC Supreme Guide||Various|
TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Admit Card 2022
The TNPSC Assistant System Engineer admit card will be available on the TNPSC website a few days before the exam date. The admit card contains important information such as the exam date, location, and time. The following methods can be used to obtain a TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Admit Card 2022:
The TNPSC Assistant System Engineer admit card can be downloaded by following the steps below.
- Visit the TNPSC website for more information.
- On the Commission’s home page, navigate to the “Recruitment” tab. From the drop-down menu, select “Online Application Services,” followed by “Hall Ticket Download.”
- From the drop-down menu, choose the TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Admit Card 2022.
- Enter your personal registration ID and password to gain access to the site.
- Check the details on your hall ticket twice to make sure there are no errors.
- Click on the Download option to save the TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Hall Ticket to your computer.
TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Previous Year Cut Off Marks
After merit list is released, TNPSC will release official TNPSC ASE cut offs. The categories’ cut-offs are announced. The TNPSC ASE exam conducting authority establishes the minimum qualifying marks. To progress to the next stage, candidates must achieve a score higher than the cutoff. The TNPSC cutoff from the previous year for males and females applying for Assistant System Engineer positions is listed below by category.
|Category||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Answer Key 2022
As soon as the exam is completed, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) will release the answer key for the Assistant System Engineer (ASE) post. Before the final ASE results are released, candidates can use the TNPSC ASE Answer Key to calculate their expected scores. The ASE exam has not yet been conducted by the commission, so no answer key has been released.
TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Result 2022
TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Result is announced shortly after the TNPSC Assistant System Engineer answer key is released. It will be available on the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s official website. Candidates who achieve an aggregate score of more than 50% will be eligible to take the exam.
Steps to download the TNPSC ASE Result 2022
- Go to the official website to learn more.
- Select the Results tab from the right-hand side panel.
- Click on the TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Recruitment Result link to download the file.
- To open the file, press CTRL+F on your keyboard.
- In the dialogue box, type your roll number and press ENTER.
- Your roll number will show up on the sheet if you are selected.
TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Salary Structure 2022
Candidates selected for the TNPSC Assistant System Engineer position will be paid in the range of Rs. 37,700 to Rs. 119,500 per month.
|Dearness Allowance||12 % of the Basic Pay|
TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Vacancy 2022
There has yet to be an official announcement. As a result, no TNPSC ASE vacancy 2022 has been announced yet. Applicants can predict the TNPSC Assistant System Engineer vacancy by looking at the following table, which shows the details of the previous year’s category-wise vacancies for the post of Assistant System Engineer:
|Category Name||Expected Vacancies|
|BC(OBCM) (G) (PSTM)||1|
|MBC/DC (G) (PSTM)||1|
|SC (G) PSTM||1|
|SC(A) (W) (PSTM)||1|
TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Selection Process 2022
According to the previous TNPSC ASE recruitment 2022 selection process details, the TNPSC Assistant System Engineer recruitment will only have one stage of written examination, which is followed by document verification.
- Final selection will be made using the counselling and post-option based on the results of the written examination and other eligible criteria.
- Three papers make up the written exam.
- To make it to the merit list, the candidate must meet the individual cutoff marks in all three papers as well as the cumulative cutoff for all three exams.
- Only if the candidate receives minimum qualifying marks in Papers I and II will Paper-III be evaluated.
- The combined marks obtained in Papers I, II, and III will be used to compile a merit list for TNPSC ASE recruitment 2022.
TNPSC Assistant System Engineer FAQs
TNPSC ASE recruitment 2022 requires a minimum age of 21 years. Physically handicapped people are eligible for a 10-year age relaxation above the maximum age restriction.
No, the application must be completed entirely online by the candidates.
The two selection phases for TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Recruitment 2022 are a written examination and document verification.
To ace the TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Recruitment, candidates must be attentive, adhere to a study plan, and study every day.
Yes, the application fee can be paid both in person at an Indian bank, or online with Net Banking, a credit card, or a debit card within two days of submitting the online application