Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Child Development Project Officer (TNPSC CDPO Recruitment) is the full name of this position. TNPSC holds CDPO exams every year to fill vacancies in the Department of Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Program of the government.
TNPSC CDPO recruitment is only open to female candidates. Applicants for the TNPSC CDPO Recruitment exam must have a bachelor’s degree in nutrition or home science from a recognized university or a master’s degree in rural services from Gandhigram University.
The TNPSC CDPO recruitment examination is divided into two parts: a written test and an interview round. The TNPSC CDPO Recruitment Syllabus has also been specified by the conducting body. TNPSC’s official website will post the official notification, which will include the tentative vacant position, eligibility criteria, exam dates, and other information.
TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2022: An Overview
Aspirants can review the following important highlights from the TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2022 exam:
|Exam Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Child Development Project Officer Recruitment Exam|
|Conducting Body||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Child Development Project Officer (CDPO)|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Location of Job||Across various districts of Tamil Nadu.|
TNPSC CDPO Recruitment Exam Dates 2022
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has not yet announced the exam dates for the TNPSC CDPO 2022. The TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2022 schedule will be announced as soon as the board issues an official notification.
|Exam related Events||Exam Dates|
|Release of TNPSC Official Notification||August 2022 (Expected)|
|Starting for TNPSC CDPO Recruitment Applying Online||To be announced soon.|
|Last Date for TNPSC CDPO Recruitment Applying Online||To be announced soon.|
|Admit Card 2022 Release Date||To be announced soon.|
|TNPSC CDPO Recruitment Examination||To be announced soon.|
|TNPSC CDPO Recruitment Results Announcement||To be announced soon|
TNPSC CDPO Recruitment Application Form 2022
The application form for TNPSC CDPO will be available on TNPSC’s official website. TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2022 will have an entirely online application process. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission does not accept any other method of application.
Before applying for TNPSC CDPO Recruitment, candidates must carefully read the instructions. The following is the procedure for filling out the TNPSC CDPO application form:
- Step 1: Aspirants should go to TNPSC’s official website.
- Step 2: Next, go to the TNPSC home page and search for the TNPSC CDPO notification.
- Step 3: On the next screen, the TNPSC application website registration page will appear.
- Step 4: If you’re a first-time user, go to the “new application portal” and fill out the registration form.
- Step 5: A new page will appear on the screen, where you must fill in the required information. Make sure to keep your login credentials safe for future TNPSC logins.
- Step 6: The candidate must then fill in the remaining details, such as the examination name, post, subject list, applicant’s information, educational qualification, and so on.
- Step 7: The candidate must then verify their identity by uploading scanned photos, signatures, and other required documents.
- Step 8: After filling out all of the information, click “Submit” and pay the fees. To successfully complete the registration process, candidates can pay using debit cards, credit cards, net-banking, or bank E-Challan.
- Step 9: The last step is to pay the TNPSC CDPO application fee, and once you’ve completed that, you can download and print the application form for future reference.
Application Fees 2022
To complete the application process for TNPSC CDPO Recruitment, applicants must pay the application fees. The application fee for TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2022 is the same for all categories.
|Category Name||Application Fees|
|Application Fee||Rs 150 /-|
|Examination Fee||Rs 200 /-|
Candidates from all categories who belong to the Scheduled Caste, SC (A), Scheduled Tribe, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs, and Destitute Widows are exempt from paying the application and examination fees.
|WBSSC Teacher||SSA Gujarat Recruitment||RSMSSB NTT Teacher|
|GSET||KPSC Teacher||UP Scholarship|
TNPSC CDPO Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to participate in the recruitment process must be aware of the eligibility requirements. The complete information can be found below.
The age limit for recruitment is listed below by category.
|Category Name||Age Limit|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories.||No Age Limit|
|Others‟ [i.e. applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs].||30 Years (Should not have completed)|
Candidates must hold a degree in nutrition (or) home science (or) a Gandhigram University degree with a PG Diploma in Rural Services.
TNPSC CDPO Recruitment Syllabus 2022
The TNPSC CDPO Syllabus questions are based on the applicants’ basic knowledge gained during their academic years. When it comes to passing an exam, the syllabus is always crucial. The candidates’ end goal is guided by a basic understanding of the proper syllabus. Candidates who intend to take the TNPSC CDPO 2022 exam should familiarize themselves with the syllabus for both papers in advance.
Paper I Syllabus
In the TNPSC CDPO Examination, there will be a total of 200 questions on the Subject Related Paper (Nutrition or Home Science). For Paper I, see the detailed syllabus below.
|Section Name||Topics Covered|
|Home Science||Normal Nutrition|
Paper II Syllabus
In the TNPSC CDPO Examination, there will be a total of 200 questions from the section of General Studies. The syllabus for Paper-II is provided below.
|Section Name||Topics Covered|
|General Studies||General Science|
Aptitude and mental ability tests.
TNPSC CDPO Exam Pattern
The written exam’s detailed exam pattern can be found below.
Total number of Questions
Nutrition and Dietetics
- There are a total of 300 questions.
- The test carries a 500-marks maximum.
- The test will take 5 hours to complete.
TNPSC CDPO Exam: Preparation Plan
- Make sure you understand the selection process, exam structure, and syllabus before beginning to study for the exam!
- Create a daily study schedule and stick to it!
- Make sure you give each subject and issue an equal amount of time.
- To make sure that you recollect what you’ve learned for a long time, review what you’ve learned every day.
- Take test series, practice tests, and previous year papers to evaluate your level of preparation.
- Pay special attention to areas where you think you’re lacking.
- To stay physically and mentally healthy, eat a well-balanced diet and sleep enough.
- Avoid studying complicated topics in the weeks leading up to the exam.
- So you can finish the final exam on time, practice time management.
- While taking the final exam, keep your calmness!
TNPSC CDPO Book Recommendations 2022
To ace the TNPSC CDPO examination, aspirants should be familiar with the following books. The following:is a list of books that TNPSC CDPO recommends:
|Book Name||Subject Name||Name of the Author|
|General Awareness (2022)||General Studies||Manohar Pandey|
|Food & Nutritional Science||Nutrition||P. Verma|
|Objective Home Science||Home Science||Deepak Kumar Verma|
TNPSC CDPO Recruitment Admit Card 2022
Candidates who applied for TNPSC CDPO can get their admit cards from the TNPSC official website. The TNPSC CDPO admit card contains important information such as the exam date and time, roll number, and more.
Aspirants can get their admit cards for the TNPSC CDPO exam by following the steps outlined below.
- Visit TNPSC’s official website.
- You will be redirected to the TNPSC CDPO admit card download portal if you click on the link provided under the notice.
- The next step is to open the admit card download page and log in with your credentials.
- Your admit card will appear on your screen after you log in.
- The admit card is available in PDF format, which you can download and save. Candidates should print multiple copies of their TNPSC CDPO admit card for future reference.
TNPSC CDPO Recruitment Answer Key 2022
The TNPSC CDPO Recruitment answer key contains all of the answers to the questions that were asked during the exam. The answer key will be released by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Board three to seven days after the examination.
Aspirants can file objections for incorrect answers to questions in the TNPSC CDPO Examination after the answer key has been released. Following the release of TNPSC’s official notification, the details will be updated.
TNPSC CDPO Previous Year Cutoff Marks
The TNPSC CDPO Recruitment exam cutoff marks are determined by a number of factors. TNPSC CDPO cutoff marks are expected to be in the range of 171-228. The following are the key factors that go into determining the TNPSC CDPO Cutoff:
- The number of people who applied
- The total number of TNPSC CDPO vacancies available.
- The paper’s level of difficulty.
- Cutoffs from previous years
- Performance in general
The TNPSC CDPO exam is extremely competitive; however, with a good and strategic study plan, aspirants can easily pass the exams. Before preparing for the exam, the applicant must fully comprehend the TNPSC CDPO examination pattern and detailed syllabus. Applicants are advised to check the TNPSC official website on a regular basis for the most up-to-date information on the exam date, vacancies, and other issues.
TNPSC CDPO Recruitment Result 2022
TNPSC CDPO Recruitment results will be released shortly after the TNPSC CDPO Recruitment answer key is released. The results will be posted on the TNPSC Board’s official website. Aspirants can obtain their TNPSC CDPO examination results by following the steps outlined below.
- Visit TNPSC’s official website.
- You will be redirected to the TNPSC homepage, where you will find the TNPSC CDPO result tab.
- After logging in with your credentials, the TNPSC CDPO result will be shown on the screen.
- The result can be downloaded and saved as a PDF. Candidates should print multiple copies of their TNPSC CDPO results in case they need them for other purposes.
TNPSC CDPO Salary & Benefits
Candidates hired for various positions through TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2022 are paid a salary that varies depending on the position and scope of responsibilities. The TNPSC salary for a CDPO ranges from Rs 36900 to Rs 116600. The salary structure for TNPSC CDPO Recruitment is shown in the table below:
|Post Name||Level||Monthly Salary|
|Child Development Project Officer (CDPO)||Level-18||Rs. 36900 /- to Rs 116600 /-.|
TNPSC CDPO Recruitment Vacancy 2022
Following the TNPSC Board’s official notification, the number of vacancies for various TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2022 posts will be released. TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2022 is expected to have a total of 89 vacancies, with only female candidates being allowed to apply. A table showing the total number of job openings in the year 2020 is attached below to give the candidates an idea about this year’s vacancies.
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Child Development Project Officer||
TNPSC CDPO Selection Process 2022
A written test and a personal interview are used to select candidates for the TNPSC CDPO (oral test). Candidates who pass the first stage qualify for the interview round, which is followed by document verification. Candidates who pass all of the above rounds are hired as child development project officers all over Tamil Nadu.
TNPSC CDPO FAQs
The TNPSC CDPO test takes a total of 5 hours, with Paper I lasting 3 hours and Paper II lasting 2 hours. In the TNPSC CDPO Examination, candidates must attempt a total of 300 questions (Paper I 200 questions and Paper II 100 questions).
Candidates must pass the written test, personal interview (oral test), and document verification in order to be considered for TNPSC CDPO Recruitment. Those who pass all of the rounds will be hired for the position of Child Development Project Officer.
TNPSC CDPO salaries range from Rs 36,900 to Rs 116,600 per month.
Candidates must have completed a degree in nutrition or home science from a recognised university or a degree with a Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Services from Gandhigram University to be eligible to apply for the TNPSC CDPO Recruitment test.
The candidate can access the result on TNPSC’s official website. The candidates do not need to provide any login credentials in order to view the results.