UIIC Assistant: The United India Insurance Company Limited is an organization that is currently accepting applications from qualified individuals for the positions of assistants. On the official website of the UIIC, the notification is published on a monthly basis, typically occurring in the month of August.
There are a total of 696 assistant positions available at UIIC. Candidates must hold a graduate degree from an accredited university in order to sit for the exam. On the official website, applicants can submit their applications online.
Candidates must pass the test in order to be chosen for the position. The exam is administered in two stages: the preliminary exam and the main exam. The exam is administered online. The Preliminary Exam lasts for an hour, and the Main Exam lasts for two hours.
|Name of the exam||UIIC Assistant Recruitment|
|Conducting body||United India Insurance Company Limited|
Prelims- 1 hour
Mains- 2 hours
|Mode of examination||Online mode|
Tier 1- Prelim exam
Tier 2- Main exam
On its official website, UIIC has posted the recruitment announcement for assistants. UIIC typically publishes the notification for assistant recruitment in August.
Because it informs candidates about the test and the registration process, the UIIC Assistant notification is a crucial document. It also contains crucial exam-related information, such as exam dates, syllabus, pattern, and instructions for exam day.
|application start date||August 2022|
|admit card||September 2022|
|Prelims exam date||September 2022|
|Mains exam date||October 2022|
|Category||UIIC Assistant Recruitment Vacancy|
Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can adhere to the eligibility requirements from last year up until the official notification is released. Candidates must meet the eligibility requirements, which have two parts, in order to take the exam.
UIIC Assistant Recruitment Educational Qualification
- Candidates must hold a graduate degree from an accredited university in order to sit for the exam.
- They must be fluent in the language used in the area for which they are applying.
UIIC Assistant Recruitment Age limit
Applicants must be between the ages of 21 and 30 in order to sit for the exam. Additionally, candidates for some categories may be older than others. These are listed below:
|Category||UIIC Assistant Age relaxation|
|A resident of Assam from 01.01.1980 to 15.08.1985||Max 33 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PWD (Gen)||10 years|
|Persons domiciled in J&K during the period, 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||
UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Candidates who are interested in participating in the UIIC Assistant Recruitment exam can submit their applications online by following the instructions that are provided in the following paragraphs.
- Go to the official website, which can be found at https://uiic.co.in/, click the link that says “Apply online,” and then continue.
- After that, navigate to the new registration tab and fill out the required fields with your name, mobile number, and email address.
- Simply select the “submit” tab. You will see a registration number and password that have been generated automatically appear on your screen. Take careful notes on it.
- You are able to sign in to your account, correctly fill out the details, check all of the details once more, and then click the “submit tab.”
- Please pay the associated fees and upload a photograph of yourself along with your signature.
- Get a printout of the form that you just submitted and keep it for any future reference needs.
UIIC Assistant Recruitment Application Fee
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100/- (plus 18 % GST)|
|Candidates Other than SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 500/- (plus 18 % GST)|
|NCRTC Station Controller||DMER Recruitment||CG Patwari|
|MAHADISCOM Vidyut Sahayak||MHADA JE||RCDF Recruitment|
Following the completion of the application form, the subsequent step is to download the admit card, which is made available approximately two weeks prior to the scheduled date of the examination. The UIIC Assistant Recruitment admit card includes information about the exam’s date, time, and location, among other things.
How to Download the Call Letter for the Assistant Recruitment at UIIC in 2022
- Please check out the UIIC’s official website.
- Discover where the link is that says “HALL TICKET FOR RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT 2022.”
- After entering your registration number and password, make sure to hit the submit button.
- You will be able to see the UIIC Assistant Recruitment admit card on the screen of your computer.
- Get a printout of the ticket that you downloaded and brought with you.
Details mentioned on the UIIC Assistant Recruitment Admit Card
On the corresponding admission card, numerous essential particulars are listed. These are the following:
- Exam Date, Time, and Venue
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Day Instructions
UIIC Assistant Selection Process
After going through the selection process, candidates will be chosen for the United India Insurance Company Limited Assistant position. There are two stages to the selection process. The initial stage will consist of an objective online preliminary test. After that, all candidates who passed the preliminary exam will have to take an objective Mains test.
UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
There are two stages to the UIIC Assistant Recruitment Exam: the preliminary and the main. Candidates must pass both exams as well as a regional language test if they want to be considered for the position. A negative marking of 0.25 is applied for each incorrect answer in both of these stages, which are both given online.
UIIC Assistant Preliminary Exam Pattern
The preliminary exam has 100 questions of an objective nature and lasts for one hour.
|Section||Marks||No. of questions|
UIIC Assistant Main Exam Pattern
The UIIC Assistant Main Exam is a two-hour test with 200 questions of an objective nature.
|Section||Marks||No. of questions|
UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
Candidate must read the syllabus in order to appear for the UIIC Assistant Recruitment exam. The table below contains the exam schedules for the Prelims and Mains.
|Quantitative Aptitude||Profit & Loss|
Quantity based problems
Boats and Streams
Time, Work and Wages
Ratio & Proportion
Mixtures & Allegations
Permutation, Combination & Probability
Pipes and Cisterns
Time & Distance
Percentage & Averages
Simple Interest & Compound Interest
|Computer Ability||Input and Output Devices|
Fundamentals of Computer
Components of Computer
Database Management System (DBMS)
Important Computer-related Terms
Hardware and Software
Computer Shortcut Keys
Types of Computer
|English Language||Para Jumbles|
Sentence Correction/Sentence Improvement
Error Spotting/New Pattern Error Spotting
Fill in the blanks
Odd One Out
Images and Figure Counting
Seating Arrangement (Circular, Linear, Square)
Direction based questions
Alphanumeric Series/Number Series/Alphabet Series
Statement and Course of Action
Order and Ranking
Banking, insurance and financial awareness
Awards and Recognitions
How to Prepare for UIIC Assistant Recruitment?
The amount of effort that an individual puts in while preparing for an exam is directly proportional to the level of success that individual will achieve in that exam. Nevertheless, in this day and age, a candidate needs to demonstrate both a strong work ethic and an ability to work intelligently. In this article, we will list the combination of both in order to assist you in preparing for the tests.
- Make sure that you have gone over the entire course material as well as the examination format for both of the tests.
- Even though each topic should be covered in the same amount of time, you should still make sure to keep some time aside for the topics in which you believe you could use more practice.
- You should give Numerical Ability and Reasoning problems a try on a daily basis.
- After you have become familiar with the Concepts, you should practice answering questions in the English Language.
- In addition, candidates have the option to participate in simulated online examinations for the UIIC Assistant position.
- Maintaining an awareness of what’s going on in the world right now is one of the best ways to prepare for the general awareness questions.
- Read up on and get some practice with a few of the most fundamental concepts related to computer ability.
UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 Preparation Books
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||Abhijit Guha and R.S. Aggarwal|
|English Language and Comprehension||Hari Mohan Prasad|
|A New Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||B S Sijwalii|
|Computer Knowledge for SBI/IBPS Clerk/PO/RRB/RBI/SSC/Insurance||Disha Publications|
|Lucent General Knowledge||Lucent|
|English Grammar in Use||Murphy Raymond|
UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 Answer Key
The UIIC Assistant Answer key includes all of the solutions to the problems asked in the exam. The information can be found on the official website, which is cited in this piece. Typically, it is made available to the public after approximately one month has passed since the examination.
The contestants have the ability to object to any incorrect answers that are included in the answer key.
UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 Result
After a few weeks of Preliminary and Main exams, UIIC Assistant results are released. It is published on the official website, and the recruiting body regularly updates information on it.
It is significant to note that the only marks obtained in the Mains exam are taken into account for candidate final selection.
Candidates can access and download their Mains exam scorecard by entering the registration number and password they received at registration. It is advised that applicants download a copy of their results to keep on hand for further processing.
UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 Previous Year Cutoff Marks
The following are the 2017 UIIC Assistant cutoffs, broken down by state:
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||47.5||–||–||–|
UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 Salary Structure
|Pay-scale||Rs. 37,600-1,22,700 per month|
|In-hand salary||INR 23,000/- month|
|Allowances||House Rent Allowances|
City Compensatory Allowances
To take the UIIC Assistant Recruitment exam, you must have completed your undergraduate studies at an accredited institution.
Candidates must first meet the eligibility requirements in order to apply for the position of UIIC Assistant. They can fill out the form by going to https://uiic.co.in/, which is the official website. Candidates must first register before logging in and completing the form.
The application forms for UIIC Assistant are made available in August, and the deadline to submit them is the first week of September. In order to receive frequent updates regarding the same, candidates must regularly check the official website.
Candidates must go through the entire syllabus and exam patterns for both stages in order to get ready for the UIIC Assistant. They must make sure to cover all the material and attempt to consistently answer questions requiring numerical and logical reasoning. Additionally, candidates can practice sample papers and mock exams.