UJVNL AE Exam 2022: Every year, the Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited issues job announcements for Assistant Engineer and Geologist positions. Candidates participating in the UJVNL recruitment must have a bachelor’s degree and be at least 18 years old.
Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited has yet to issue an official notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer 2022. Candidates can study the UJVNL AE syllabus and practise papers until the exam date is announced.
UJVNL AE Exam 2022: An Overview
Candidates who are planning to take the UJVNL AE Exam 2022 can review the highlights in the table to get a general idea of the exam:
|Conducting Authority||Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited|
|Total Number of Vacancies||20|
|Beginning of Application Process||To be released|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Frequency of Exam||Annually (once a year)|
|Total Number of Questions||176|
|Duration of Exam||180 minutes/ 3 hours|
|Exam Language||Hindi and English|
UJVNL AE Exam Date 2022
The Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited has yet to announce the exam date for the UJVNL AE Exam. The tentative dates in the table below are based on data from the previous year’s trends.
|Exam related Events||Tentative Exam Schedule|
|Official Notification Release||To be notified|
|Online Application Process||First week of April|
|Admit Card Release||Last week of April|
|UJVNL AE Exam||Second week of September|
|Answer Key Release||To be notified|
|Result Announcement||To be notified|
UJVNL AE Exam 2022: Application Process
The UJVNL AE Exam application process is expected to begin in the first week of April 2022. Candidates can apply for UJVNL AE recruitment by following the steps outlined below:
- Step 1: The first step is to go to the official website.
- Step 2: A form will appear, requesting all necessary information such as your name, father’s name, address, contact information, educational information, nationality, and place of residence.
- Step 3: After completing the details, candidates must upload all required documents within the specified size limit
- Step 4: After completing the preceding steps, candidates must pay the fees and submit their applications.
- Step 5: Save a copy of the application form to your computer and print it out for future use.
The following are the application fees for each category:
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|KPSC Assistant Surgeon||RSMSSB LDC||UPPSC AE|
|KPSC Chief Librarian||TNPSC Junior Draughting Officer||KPSC Taluk Development Officer|
UJVNL Assistant Engineer Eligibility Criteria 2022
Before applying for the position, candidates must understand the eligibility requirements in detail. The UJVNL Assistant Engineer Eligibility criteria are listed below in their entirety.
To apply for the position, candidates must be between the ages of 21 and 42. Reserved category candidates, on the other hand, are given age exemptions.
The age relaxation for recruitment is listed below by category.
|Category Name||Age Relaxation|
The educational requirements for candidates to participate in the recruitment are listed below, by post.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer(Trainee) – Electrical||The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical from a recognized university.|
|Assistant Engineer(Trainee) – Mechanical||The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical from a recognized university.|
|Assistant Engineer(Trainee) – Civil||The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil from a recognized university.|
UJVNL AE Syllabus 2022
The syllabus for the 2022 AE Exam will be available soon on the official website of Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited. Candidates who wish to apply for the Assistant Engineering position should follow the instructions below. Candidates can review all of their respective subject’s topics:
|Subject Name||Topics Covered|
|Current affairs + General Knowledge||
UJVNL AE Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates who have applied for the position of UJVNL Assistant Engineer must pass a written test followed by an interview in order to be considered for a final position with the company.
- The written examination, which is the first step in the selection process, will be a paper-pen test.
- The written test will be divided into two sections: the first, which will account for 126 marks, will include questions from the relevant subject, while the second will include questions from four sections: logical reasoning, aptitude, and general knowledge.
- For each correct answer, the candidates will receive one mark. Any incorrect answer marked by the candidate will result in a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- Candidates must use the OMR sheet provided to them to mark their correct answers.
- The exam will take 3 hours or 180 minutes to complete.
|Section Name||Total number of Question||Maximum Marks|
|Questions from Civil/Mechanical/Electrical||126||126|
|Questions from LogicalReasoning, Aptitude andGeneral Knowledge||50||50|
The interview is the final and second stage of the selection process, and candidates who pass the first round with the required minimum marks and are listed in the UJVNL Result will be invited to this round. The interview round will be worth 24 marks, and candidates with a ratio of 1:3 will be called to take the exam.
UJVNL AE Exam 2022: Preparation Plan
Aspirants taking the UJVNL AE Exams must plan ahead of time in order to succeed on the day of the exam. Following are among the super effective tips for candidates:
- Candidates must mark all chapters in accordance with the curriculum and develop a schedule that includes all main aspects such as learning, reviewing, and practicing questions.
- Candidates should always begin with books that were previously used by assistant engineer exam candidates who were successful.
- To improve their exam scores, they must develop an effective learning strategy.
- Regularly take mock tests on all topics to assess your performance and identify areas for improvement.
UJVNL AE Admit Card 2022
Candidates can obtain their admit cards by visiting the official website. The official announcement for the release of the UJVNL AE admit card 2022 has yet to be made. Before 10-14 days before the exam, the admit card is expected to be released.
On the official website, the admit card release date will be announced soon. The following is a step-by-step procedure for downloading your UJVNL AE admit card:
- Step 1: Visit the UJVNL’s official website.
- Step 2: Locate and click on the recruitment tab at the top of the UJVNL homepage.
- Step 3: A new page will open with a variety of options. Candidates should look for the heading “UJVNL AE & Geologist 2022” on the job posting.
- Step 4: Candidates will be redirected to the Admit Card for Assistant Engineer. By clicking on the link, candidates can access the admit card download page.
- Step 5: A new page will open, prompting candidates to login using their registration number and password. Enter the captcha code and click the submit button to finish.
- Step 6: The admit card will be shown. Candidates can review their information. Candidates should download and print out a copy of the admit card for future reference.
UJVNL AE Answer Key 2022
UJVNL will release the answer key shortly after the UJVNL AE Exam 2022 is completed. The answer key can be useful in estimating the candidate’s performance. The answer key will be available on UJVNL’s official website. The official notification for UJVNL AE Answer Key 2022 has yet to be released. Candidates have the option of challenging questions that have been marked incorrectly.
Follow the steps below to get the UJVNL AE Answer Key 2022:
- Step 1: Visit the Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited’s official website (UJVNL)
- Step 2: Candidates must go to the top of the homepage and click on the Recruitment tab.
- Step 3: Candidates will then be redirected to UJVNL’s Recruitment page, where they must search for UJVNL AE 2022.
- Step 4: Candidates can access the Assistant Engineer Answer Key via the link provided. The candidates can then open and download the Answer Key PDF by right-clicking on it.
UJVNL AE Previous Year Cut Off Marks
The cutoff will be announced on UJVNL’s official website. The cutoff will be announced separately for each post and will vary by category (General, OBC,SC, ST). Cut offs will be released separately for both levels of the written exam and the interview, as per the previous year’s guidelines.
The table below displays the previous year’s cut off.
|Category Name||Mechanical(Previous Year)||Electrical(Previous Year)|
UJVNL AE Result 2022
The UJVNL AE Exam Result will be released shortly as the answer key is released. The date for the announcement of the results has not been officially announced. On the official website, the date will be announced. Candidates should keep visiting the official website for updates.
The result will be announced on the Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited’s official website. The notification will be issued upon the completion of the examination and the publication of the answer key. Candidates who are planning to take the exam can download the results by following the instructions outlined below.
- Step 1: Candidates should go to UJVNL’s official website.
- Step 2: Go to the official website’s homepage and look for the Recruitment option at the top.
- Step 3: Candidates will be brought to the UJVNL Recruitment page after clicking on the Recruitment option.
- Step 4: On the homepage, look for the title “UJVNL Assistant Engineer and Geologist 2022” among the many alternatives.
- Step 5: After selecting the option, the Assistant Engineer Result link will appear. When you right-click the link, it will take you to the AE Result PDF.
- Step 6: Candidates can view the results in PDF format. Candidates can save a copy of the result to their device for future reference by downloading it.
UJVNL AE Salary Structure 2022
The salary structure will be published on UJVNL’s official website. After passing the written exam and interview, candidates who are selected for the position of Assistant Engineer are eligible to receive a salary and other benefits as specified in the official notification. Salary and other benefits are listed below based on previous year data:
|Post Name||Basic Pay|
|Assistant Engineer||INR 56,100-177500|
Candidates are also entitled to a number of benefits:
|House Rent Allowance||INR 3,186-8,496|
|Transport Allowance||INR 600- 1500|
Aside from pay and benefits, the applicant is eligible for other benefits such as:
- Provident Fund
- Contributory Pension Fund
- Festival Bonus
- Medical facilities
UJVNL AE Previous Year Vacancy 2022
In the official notification issued by UJVNL, the number of vacancies for the position of Assistant Engineer will be stated. The openings for the year 2022 have yet to be announced. The table below shows a vacancy for the position of AE based on previous year’s data:
|Post Name||Previous year vacancies|
|Electrical Assistant Engineer (Trainee)||06|
|Mechanical Assistant Engineer (Trainee)||04|
|Civil Assistant Engineer (Trainee)||10|
UJVNL AE Book Recommendations
Candidates can prepare by consulting reference books. Candidates taking the UJVNL AE Exam 2022 can benefit from a number of books that have been recommended. The following books listed in the table below may be useful:
|Subject Name||Name of the Book||Name of the Author|
||RS Aggrawal Arihant|
|General Knowledge||Manorama Year Book|
||Swarn Guides Gupta Sp KR Arora Rangwala|
||RS Khurmi RS Khurmi RK Rajput Devendra Vashishthl|
UJVNL AE Book FAQs
There is no information in the official notification about the scribe service for people with disabilities. The candidate will be required to take the exam on their own.
Yes, promotions and incentives will be offered to the chosen individuals. Performance and departmental guidelines will be used to evaluate any promotion.
Yes, being a permanent resident of Uttarakhand is required. According to the most recent criteria, no application from a person with dual citizenship would be approved or entertained.
Yes, candidates have the right to appeal the organizing institute if they believe an erroneous answer was marked. After the employer has double-checked the answers, if the candidate’s claim is valid, he or she will be granted a bonus
No, the answer key will not be made available independently for each candidate. The solution key will be available on UJVNL’s official website. The answer key for each department will be given individually.