UPPSC Agriculture Service Recruitment 2022: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is accepting applications for positions in the agriculture department of the state. Exam dates are tentatively set for the last week of May 2022.
For the UPPSC Agriculture Service Recruitment, eligible candidates should apply online. A prelims exam, a mains exam, and an interview are the three stages for Group A posts, whereas Group B posts do not have an interview stage. Candidates who meet the qualifications can apply online.
UPPSC Agriculture Service Recruitment 2022: An Overview
The following are the exam’s most important points:
|Exam Name||UPPSC Agriculture Service|
|Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Level of Exam||Paper 1Paper 2|
|Duration of Exam||Paper 1-2 HoursPaper 2-3 Hours|
|Post Name||District Horticulture Officer, Food Processing Officer, Senior Technical Assistant|
UPPSC Agriculture Service Application Process
- Step 1: Log in to the site if you have already registered.
- Step 2: By clicking on the Apply/for Instruction/to View an Advertisement link, you can read the announcement in Hindi or English.
- Step 3: Apply for the Agriculture Service Examination by clicking on the Registration button.
- Fill in the participant’s essential information.
- Step 6: Review the form, make sure the declaration is correct, and click Submit.
- Step 7: Select a payment method after completing the registration form. Fees can be paid using a variety of methods, including net banking, credit cards, and others.
The fee for applying will be determined by the applicant’s category.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|UR/EWS & OBC||Rs. 125/-|
|UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer||TNPSC Agricultural Officer||WBPSC Instructor|
|NHPC JE||APSC CCE||KPSC Assistant Conservator|
UPPSC Agriculture Service Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates must satisfy the UPPSC Agriculture Services Eligibility Criteria in order to apply for this exam. Minimum and maximum age limits, educational qualifications, nationality, number of attempts, and other criteria are all used to determine who is eligible for Agriculture services.
The age range for the UPPSC Agriculture Service job is 21 to 40 years old; however, candidates from the reserved categories are exempted from the age range:
|Category Name||Age Relaxations|
|SC/ST/Skill players of classified sport/State Govt Employees||By 5 years|
|Physically Handicaps||15 years|
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|District Horticulture Officer (Group A)||
|Principal Govt Food Science Training Centre/ Food Processing Officer (Group A)||
|Senior Technical Assistant (Agronomy Branch) (Group B)||
|Senior Technical Assistant (Botany Branch) (Group B)||
|Senior Technical Assistant (Plant Protection) (Group B)||
|Senior Technical Assistant (Chemistry Branch) (Group B)||
|Senior Technical Assistant (Development Branch) (Group B)||
A citizen of India is required to apply for the UPSSC Agricultural Services position. Candidates from all over the country are eligible to apply for the UPSSC Agricultural Services position, but they must fulfil qualifications.
Number of Attempts
The number of attempts is unrestricted by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. According to the UPPSC Agriculture Service Eligibility Criteria, candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 24 to apply for the position.
UPPSC Agriculture Service Syllabus 2022
The following are the topics covered in each section for the UPPSC Agriculture Service Recruitment 2022:
UPPSC Agriculture Service Syllabus for Prelims
|Subject Name||Syllabus Covered|
UPPSC Agriculture Service Syllabus for Mains
|Subject Name||Syllabus Covered|
|General Hindi and Essay||
|District Horticulture Officer||
|Food Preservation Officer||
|Senior Technical Assistant (Agronomy Branch)||
|Senior Technical Assistant (Plant Protector)||
|Senior Technical Assistant (Chemistry Branch)||
|Senior Technical Assistant (Botany Branch)||
|Senior Technical Assistant (Development Branch)||
UPPSC Agriculture Service Exam Pattern 2022
The following is the examination format:
Pattern of the Preliminary Exam
|Subject Name||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Part 1: General Studies||40||100||2 hours|
|Part 2: Agricultural Subject||80||200||2 hours|
Pattern of the Mains Exam
|Paper||Subject Name||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Paper 1||General Hindi & Essay(Traditional)||100||2 hours|
|Paper 2||Optional Subject (Traditional)||200||3 hours|
UPPSC Agriculture Service Preparation Plan
The strategy for passing the exam is straightforward: you’ll need to put in a lot of effort and practice.
- Collect appropriate study materials and continue to take notes; develop the habit of writing on a regular basis.
- Additionally, review previous year papers, sample papers, and question banks to gain a better understanding of the exam scheme and question patterns.
- Take weekly mock tests to help you assess your speed and level of preparation.
UPPSC Agriculture Service Exam Important Books
We’ve noted down the names of the best books to help you prepare for this exam in the table below.
|Name of the Book||Name of the Author||Name of the Publisher|
|A TextBook of Agricultural Statistics||R Rangaswamy||New International Publishers|
|Agroforestry: Principles and Practices||A P Dwivedi||Oxford and IBH Publishing House|
|The One-Straw Revolution: An Introduction to Natural Farming||Masanobu Fukoka|
UPPSC Agriculture Service Recruitment Admit Card 2022
The Admit Card will be available on the official website prior to the exam. The steps for downloading the UPPSC Agriculture Service Admit Card are listed below-
- Step 1: Visit the UPPSC’s official website to download the admit card.
- Step 2: Go to the Activity Dashboard and look for the link to the admit card.
- Step 3: A new web page will appear, prompting you to enter your login information, including your registration number, date of birth, gender, and a verification code.
- Step 4: Fill in all of the required information and your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: Print the admit card and save it to your computer for future use.
UPPSC Agriculture Service Recruitment Answer Key 2022
The UPPSC Agriculture Service Answer Key can be used to calculate candidates’ written test scores. The tentative UPPSC Agriculture Service Answer Key will be open to objections; however, once the final answer key is published, it cannot be challenged.
To obtain the answer key, follow the steps outlined below:
- Step 1: Go to the website of the UPPSC.
- Step 2: Look for a menu in the upper left corner of the webpage. “To view the Key Answer Sheet, click here.”
- Step 3: On the following page, you’ll find a link to the UPPSC Agriculture Service Answer Key 2022. When you click on it, you’ll be taken to a PDF document.
- Step 4: Download the Answer key for reference purposes.
UPPSC Agriculture Service Recruitment 2022: Expected Cut Off
The Commission will publish the UPPSC Agriculture Services cut-off on their official website. In the table below, candidates can see what the expected cut off is.
|Category Name||Qualifying Marks||Expected Cut Off|
UPPSC Agriculture Service Recruitment Results 2022
The Commission will be in charge of the UPPSC Agriculture Services Result. Candidates can look up their results by entering their roll number.
To obtain the Prelims Result, follow the steps outlined below.
- Step 1: Visit the Commission’s official website and look for the UPPSC Agriculture Services Result link under the Activity Dashboard.
- Step 2: Go to the linked page and click on it.
- Step 3: You’ll be taken to a page that displays the results. Click on the result after entering your Roll No. or other information.
- Step 4: UPPSC Agriculture Services Results will be displayed on the screen. It’s best to save it for later.
PPSC Agriculture Service Salary
The monthly in-hand salary for UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant is INR 19,900 for the lowest and INR 63,200 for the highest. The pay band ranges from INR 5,200 to INR 20,200, and the grade pay is INR 1,900.
For the UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant position, candidates will be placed on a two-year probationary period.
UPPSC Agriculture Service Vacancy 2022
The official vacancies for the year 2022 are yet to be released by UPPSC. In 2021, the overall number of vacancies available through the Agriculture Service Recruitment is 564, which may change according to the requirements.
UPPSC Agriculture Service Selection Process
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview (Group A posts only)
UPPSC Agriculture Service FAQs
Applicants for the UPPSC Agriculture Service Exam can apply until they reach the age limit.
Yes, the UPPSC exam has a negative marking scheme that deducts 0.33 marks for each incorrect answer.
Yes, the Commission first publishes a provisional answer key for the UPPSC Agriculture Service, which takes into account candidate complaints. After any disagreements have been resolved, a final answer key will be publicly released.
You’ll need the official UPPSC Agriculture Services answer key to figure out your exam results. Compare your answers to those in the answer key.