Candidates who want to serve the country and pursue professions in the CAPF must fill the UPSC CAPF AC online application form 2022 well in advance. On April 20, 2022, the concerned authorities enabled the application online link on the official website. Candidates have until May 7, 2022, to submit their applications.
Candidates must be totally familiar with the application methods, the documents necessary for the UPSC CAPF AC application form 2022, and all other relevant information pertaining to the online application. To avoid problems later on, make sure you meet the qualifying requirements before filling out the application form.
UPSC CAPF AC Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant)|
|Organising Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Documents Required||Photograph, Signature, ID Proof, Score sheet of Class 10 and 12|
|Language Format||English and Hindi|
|Payment Mode||Online & Offline|
UPSC CAPF AC Important Dates
|Release of Notification||April 20, 2022|
|Application form Start Date||April 20, 2022|
|Application form Last Date||May 10, 2022|
|Exam Date||August 07, 2022|
|Result||To be announced|
|Personality Test||To be announced|
UPSC CAPF AC Application Form 2022
The link to the CAPF AC application form 2022 is now active. On April 20, 2022, the direct URL for the CAPF application online will be given along with the notification. On or before May 10, 2022, candidates can apply online for the (AC) in the Central Armed Police Forces CAPF.
Candidates must submit their applications before the deadline for the selection process. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) hires assistant commandants for the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), the Border Security Force (BSF), the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), and the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). Candidates preparing for the CAPF AC Exam 2022 must first download the official notification, which contains all of the exam’s details.
- The UPSC CAPF 2022 application form, also known as the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), will only be available online.
- To apply for UPSC CAPF AC 2022, candidates must go to the official website and fill out an application form.
- To finish the CAPF AC 2022 Application Fee, a payment of INR 200 is required.
- SC/ST/Women applicants do not have to pay a fee.
After the application procedure is completed, CAPF will open a window for candidates who do not wish to appear for the examination to withdraw their CAPF application form. The deadline for withdrawing the CAPF application form will be announced shortly.
UPSC CAPF AC Application Form: How to Apply?
Candidates who want to sit the CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam must be familiar with the CAPF Assistant Commandant Apply Online 2022 processes. To complete the application form, all candidates must follow the procedures below.
- Go to the official website at upsc.nic.in.
- On the main page, select the apply button.
- The UPSC online application portal will open at upsconline.nic.in.
- To apply for the UPSC CAPF exam, go to the UPSC CAPF exam tab and click on the Fill the application link.
- A lengthy instruction page will appear; carefully read all of the instructions before pressing the continue button.
- To the best of your knowledge, fill in all of the information requested from the candidates.
- Upload all required documents.
- Before submitting your final application, you must pay the application fee if one is required.
- Make a copy of the application for your records.
Photograph and Signature
- In JPEG format, upload a scanned image of your passport photo (size 20 to 50 kb) and signature (10 to 20 kb).
- The signature must be 140 × 60 pixels and the photo must be 200 x 300 pixels.
- To upload, select the appropriate file and click open.
UPSE CAPF AC 2022 Application Fees
The application cost for the Assistant Commandant Exam 2022 can be paid online or in person.
A candidate can pay for the exam online using SBI Net Banking or a credit/debit/Master/Visa/Rupay card. The charge can be paid in cash at SBI Bank branches in the offline form.
To pay by cash, the candidate should select “Pay by cash” and print the system-generated Pay-in-Slip during Part-II of the UPSC CAPF 2022 registration process, then deposit the money at any SBI branch as soon as feasible.
Fees are waived for women, SC, and ST candidates. All other applicants must pay a registration fee of INR 200.
|Category||UPSC CAPF Application Fee|
|General Category / Unreserved / OBC||INR 200/-|
Details Required for UPSC CAPF AC Application Form
Check out the necessary qualifications for filling out the CAPF AC Application form. Candidates must fill out the application form with the same information as on their certificates. Please double-check the following information:
- Name Of The Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Marital Status
- Blood Group
- Educational Qualification
- Fee Remission Claimed
- Valid Email Address
- Details of Fee Payment
- Selected Test Centers
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Valid Mobile Number
UPSC CAPF AC Important Instructions
For those applying for UPSC CAPF AC 2022, the following are some key instructions:
- The candidate must submit a valid and working email address, as the UPSC will only communicate with the candidate via email.
- Keep the Application form printout safe; it will be needed at the time of the interview.
- If summoned by the UPSC, candidates must send self-attested copies of documents/certificates in support of the claim made in ORA.
- At the time of the interview, all shortlisted candidates must present all authentic certificates.
- Candidates must be willing to undertake a medical examination and satisfy any medical authority that the government may require if they are chosen.
UPSC CAPF AC FAQs
Yes, both men and women are eligible to apply for the UPSC CAPF exam.
No, you will only be able to fill out the application form online. To perform ORA, you must go to the official website.
Applicants who fall into the SC/ST category do not have to pay an application fee. Female candidates are also excluded from having to pay an application fee.
The application form does not offer a facility for updating information; however, if you have not yet submitted the application form, you can make changes by clicking on the edit option. If you’ve already submitted an application, make a new one with the right information.