UPSC CAPF AC Eligibility Criteria 2022: Along with the notice, UPSC released the CAPF eligibility criterion for 2022. The eligibility criteria for UPSC CAPF 2022 have been amended on the official UPSC website. A minimum CAPF Assistant Commandant age limit, educational prerequisites, nationality, and age relaxation are among the UPSC CAPF qualifying criteria for 2022. All applicants must check their eligibility for the CAPF exam before completing the application form. To see if they are eligible for the exam, candidates must review the UPSC CAPF AC Eligibility Criteria 2022.
The CAPF AC 2022 Application Form will be issued in April 2022, according to the UPSC Calendar (tentative). CAPF AC 2022 Eligibility is determined by the candidate’s academic qualifications, age, and physical abilities. The CAPF examination is tentatively set for August 2022.
UPSC CAPF Eligibility Criteria
The Union Public Service Commission has officially announced the CAPF AC qualifying criteria 2022. Every year, the Commission holds this examination to recruit Group A officers for the position of Assistant Commandant in seven police organisations across India. Before enrolling for the CAPF Assistant Commandant 2022 exam, applicants should review the detailed qualifying criteria to avoid any problem or ordeal later on.
The CAPF AC test 2022 announcement was released on April 20, 2022, and the online application link was activated. To advance smoothly to the next level of the recruitment process, candidates must ensure that they meet all of the mandated and declared CAPF AC qualifying criteria 2022.
Before filling out the CAPF AC application form, aspirants must be aware of all qualifying requirements. The admission form will be rejected if it is later discovered that an ineligible candidate submitted it.
Admission is, however, only provisional and not final. If you pass the final level, the Interview Round, the Document Verification stage will verify all of your original documents. The CAPF eligibility criteria have been broken down into stages. To land the desired job profile, candidates must be familiar with all of the listed qualifications.
- CAPF Assistant Commandant age limit
- CAPF Age relaxation
- CAPF Education Qualification
- Physical and Medical Standard Test
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in any government-recognized discipline are eligible to apply for the CAPF AC 2022 Exam. He or she must have reached the age of twenty. The candidate’s maximum age must be 25 years old. Candidates from certain reserved groups, however, may be exempt from the higher age limit.
The aspirant must be an Indian national to apply for CAPF AC 2022. The exam is open to both male and female candidates. UPSC has established distinct medical norms for applying for the desired job through CAPF AC 2022. Candidates who have been previously selected on the basis of the CAPF exam are not eligible to take the exam.
CAPF AC Exam Dates
|CAPF AC Event||CAPF AC Exam Date|
|Official Notification||April, 2022 (Tentative)|
|Starting Date of Application form||April, 2022 (Tentative)|
|Last date of application form||May, 2022 (Tentative)|
|Exam Date||August, 2022 (Tentative)|
|Result||To be announced|
|Personality Test||To be announced|
CAPF AC Age Limit and Relaxation
Candidates must be between the ages of 20 and 25 to be deemed eligible for the employment, according to the CAPF eligibility requirements 2022. This means that if you are older than 25 or younger than 20, you will not be eligible. Certain categories, however, are given age exemptions.
Candidates who fall into the reserved categories will have their upper age limits relaxed. However, you must be aware of the CAPF reservation conditions in order to take advantage of this. Candidates in the General category do not receive any age concessions. Learn about the CAPF eligibility criteria in the table below.
The CAPF AC Age Relaxation criteria is listed in the the table below:
25 years plus 5 (30 years)
25 years plus 3 (28 years)
Ex-Servicemen Commissioned Officer
25 years plus 5 (30 years)
Domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir
25 years plus 5 (30 years)
Civilian Central Government servants
25 years plus 5 (30 years)
CAPF AC Educational Qualifications
In order to be eligible for CAPF, applicants must meet certain educational requirements. Those who do not meet the requirements are encouraged not to apply.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a government-recognized university to meet UPSC CAPF Eligibility Criteria. In India, the University should be established by a Central or State Legislature Act.
- Candidates with professional and technical qualifications recognised by the government as being comparable to a professional and technical degree will also be considered for CAPF AC 2022.
- Candidates who have taken the qualifying exam but have not yet received their results can also apply for the CAPF Exam. However, it should be noted that admission will be provisional until the candidate provides confirmation of completing the examination after clearing the CAPF entrance exam.
- Other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or designated as a university under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 are also accepted.
- There may be some exceptions, such as when UPSC treats a candidate who lacks any of the above-mentioned requirements as eligible if they pass an examination administered by another institution whose standard justifies their eligibility.
CAPF AC Nationality
To be eligible for UPSC CAPF, the candidate must be an Indian citizen. Candidates who meet the following citizenship conditions, in addition to Indian citizens, are eligible to apply for the exam:
- Applicants of other nationalities will not be hired or employed in the Armed Police Forces unless they have received formal permission from the Central Government.
- Those with Nepalese or Bhutanese citizenship are eligible to take the exam.
CAPF AC Physical and Mental Standards
Applicants must achieve the specific Physical and Medical Standards set forth by the competent authority to be eligible for CAPF AC 2022. This information is available on the CAPF’s official website, and candidates should review it before applying. The information is listed below.
CAPF Physical Standards
|Height||165 cm||157 cm|
|Weight||50 kg||46 kg|
|Chest (unexpanded)||81 cm (with 5 cm minimum expansion)||Not applicable|
CAPF Medical Standards
|Eye Sight||Better Eye (Corrected Vision)||Worse Eye (Corrected Vision)|
|Limits of Refractive errors permitted||-4.00 D (including cylinder) Myopia +4.00 D (including cylinder) Hypermetropia|
It should be emphasised that if an applicant has had LASIK surgery, it must have been performed in accordance with the following criteria:
- Corneal-thickness 425 micron
- Axial-length – 21 to 26 mm.
- Pre-LASIK error – 6 D
- Age – 18 to 35 years
- Post-operative – Should be a stable period refractive flap
- Interval – 06 months (post-operative period mandatory
For male applicants, the carrying angle should not exceed 15 degrees, and for female applicants, it should not exceed 20 degrees.
Any other problem (congenital or acquired) that could restrict the ear passage, such as atresia of the meatus, exostosis, or tumour, should be excluded.
There should be no signs of deafness or recurrent ear drainage.
There should be no history of recurrent earache, tinnitus, or vertigo.
DNS, atrophic rhinitis, tubercular ulceration, or chronic sinusitis are not permitted.
There should be no swollen lymph nodes, thyroid, or other swellings in the neck of the candidate.
There must be no incapacity to fully extend the neck or any signs of illness in the spine or cervical vertebrae.
For efficient mastication, the candidate must have a sufficient number of healthy teeth.
The candidate should not be suffering from severe pyorrhoea.
There should be no active signs of clinical VD in the candidate.
Chronic Skin Disease
Candidate must be free of chronic skin illnesses such as leprosy, dermatitis, severe Pityriasis Versicolor, psoriasis, and SLE.
- Should have no disease of the genital urinary tract.
- No indication of chronic diseases like TB, any type of arthritis, high blood pressure, Diabetes, Bronchial Asthma, and heart disease.
- No knock knees, flat foot, varicose veins.
- No perceptible and visible glandular swelling anywhere in the body.
- Should not bear traces of previous acute or chronic disease pointing to an impaired constitution.
- No inguinal, scrotal swelling or any type of Hernia.
- The perfect motion of all joints should be seen.
- No stammering while speaking
- Chest should be well-formed, devoid of any abnormality like flat chest, Pigeon chest, with rickety rosary defects.
- Should not have congenital malformation or defects.
- Both the testicles are in the scrotum and of normal size.
- Should not suffer from Hernia, haemorrhoids, condylomas prolapse rectum.
- Should not have any old /malunited fracture of bones.
- Should not suffer from TACHYCARDIA (more than 100 pulse rate per minute) or BRADYCARDIA (Less than 50 per minute).
- Heart and lungs should be sound.
- Good mental and bodily health
- Limbs, hands and feet should be well-formed and fully developed.
CAPF AC Non-Eligible Candidates
- It is possible that a candidate was chosen for CAPF on the basis of an earlier entrance exam. The candidate will then be ineligible to take another examination for the same position in the Central Armed Police Forces.
- All candidates employed in government service, whether permanent or temporary, as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees, or as employees of Public Enterprises, should be aware that they will be required to submit an undertaking. This undertaking must specify that they have informed their Head of Office/Department of their application for the examination in writing.
- If their company informs them that they are refusing to provide the applicants seeking for the exam permission, their application will be refused. The UPSC’s decision on the application’s acceptance and the candidate’s eligibility will be final.
UPSC CAPF AC Eligibility Criteria FAQs
CAPF test eligibility is not based on gender, hence both men and women are eligible to take the UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam if they meet the medical requirements.
In CAPF, males must be at least 170 cm tall and females must be at least 157 cm tall.
In the official UPSC CAPF eligibility criteria, there are no limitations on the number of attempts. The candidate is allowed to apply as many times as they want until they reach the maximum age limit.
To be eligible for the CAPF exam, any government employee, whether permanent or temporary, or any person working in a public enterprise must submit an undertaking.
Yes, the CAPF qualifying standards make no reference to the candidates’ marital status. As a result, married candidates can also apply for CAPF.