UPSC CAPF AC 2022 Result: The CAPF AC Result is available in PDF format on the Union Public Service Commission’s official website, www.upsc.gov.in. The written exam for CAPF AC 2022 will be held in August of this year (tentative).
Candidates can get CAPF AC Question Papers in the meantime for a better understanding.
CAPF Exam 2020 Final Result Out
The CAPF AC Result is available in PDF format on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission at www.upsc.gov.in. The written exam for CAPF AC 2022 will be held in August of this year.
On December 20, 2020, CAPF (ACs) administered a written exam, and candidates who passed were asked to interview between December 6 and December 24, 2021. A total of 187 candidates were picked for the CAPF (ACs) Exam. If candidates have any questions, they should call 011-3385271/23381125. (between 10 AM – 5 PM). To obtain the precise marks list, candidates must wait 15 days from the date of the result.
As a result, the CAPF AC 2022 outcome is likely to be announced in October 2022.
The CAPF AC 2022 result will be available in two PDF files: one with only qualified candidates’ roll numbers, and another with both roll numbers and names.
Candidates will be selected for Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF), which includes the Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), and Sashastra Seema Bal, after the CAPF AC final merit list is released (SSB).
CAPF AC 2022 Result Highlights
The key points about UPSC CAPF Results are highlighted below:
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi|
|Mode of Result||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test PET & Medical Test Personality Test|
Candidates who pass the CAPF AC written test will take the Physical Efficiency Test (PET), followed by the Ministry of Home Affairs-recommended Medical Standard Test (MST). Candidates must appear for a Personality Test along with original certificates whose details are listed below after passing the PET and MST.
Candidates are shortlisted for a Physical Efficiency Test after passing the CAPF AC 2022 written exam (PET).
CAPF AC 2022 Result Dates
The dates for the UPSC CAPF 2022 Exam result and the personal interview process are listed in the tables below.
|CAPF AC Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|CAPF AC 2022 Official Notification||April 2022 (Tentative)|
|Online Application Process||April – May 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of CAPF AC Admit Card||July-August 2022 (Tentative)|
|CAPF AC 2022 Exam Dates||August 2022 (Tentative)|
|Declaration of CAPF AC Written Test Result||October 2022 (Tentative)|
|Declaration of CAPF AC Final Result 2020||January 2023|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for CAPF (AC) 2022
|100 Meters Race||16 Seconds||18 Seconds|
|800 Meters Race||3 Minute 45 Seconds||4 Minute 45 Seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 Attempts)||3.0 Meters (3 Attempts)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs)||4.5 Meters||–|
After passing the qualifying Physical Tests, the candidates are evaluated for Medical Standards by the Medical Board.
Medical Standard Test – CAPF (AC) 2022
The minimum requirements for the candidate are:
|Height||165 cm||157 cm|
|Weight||50 Kg||46 Kg|
|Chest||81 Cm (with 5 Cm Min Expansion)||–|
The candidates who have undergone LASIK need to check the below criteria in order to be eligible:
- Age: 18-35 years
- Corneal thickness: 425 micron
- Axial-length: 21-26 mm
- Pre LASIK error: 6 D
Candidates must have undergone 06 months after LASIK surgery before seeking a job in CAPFs.
For males and females, the carrying angle should be no more than 15 and 20 respectively.
There should be no signs of deafness or recurrent ear drainage. Candidates should not have any congenital or acquired abnormalities that limit ear movement, such as atresia, exostosis, or tumour, and should not have a history of chronic earache, tinnitus, or vertigo.
Candidates should not have tubercular ulceration, chronic sinusitis, DNS, or atrophic rhinitis.
Candidates must have enough teeth to masticate efficiently. There should be no signs of pyorrhea in the teeth of the candidate.
- The applicant must not stutter.
- No chronic disorders, such as tuberculosis, arthritis of any kind, high blood pressure, diabetes, or bronchial asthma, should be present in the individual.
- There should be no visible or substantial glandular irritation anywhere on the candidate’s body.
- The chest should be well-shaped and free of deformities like flat chest and Pigeon chest.
- The heart and lungs should be in good working order.
- All joints should be smoothly adjusted, and limbs, hands, and feet should be well-shaped and fully developed.
- There should be no old/malunited bone fractures.
- The feet and toes should be in good shape.
- Knock knees, flat feet, or varicose veins should not be present in the candidate.
- The candidate must be in good mental and physical health and free of any physical defects that might interfere with the job’s accomplishment.
- TACHYCARDIA (more than 100 pulses per minute) or BRADYCARDIA (less than 50 pulses per minute) are not acceptable candidates.
- A hernia, rectum condylomata prolapse, or haemorrhoids should not be present in the candidate.
UPSC CAPF Interview/Personality Test
- The Medical Board then selects the applicants who will take the Personality Test.
- Candidates who have been ruled unfit can request a medical review and must additionally take the Personality Test.
- The Personality Test has a total weightage of 150 points.
How to Check CAPF AC 2022 Result?
Applicants of the UPSC CAPF 2022 recruitment exam can check their results by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit UPSC’s official website at upsc.gov.in.
- On the home page, look for the Final Results section.
- CAPF AC Exam, 2022, is available in PDF format.
- The results of CAPF AC 2022 will be displayed in PDF format.
- The roll number and names of the shortlisted candidates are contained in this PDF file.
- It is recommended that candidates print their results for future reference.
CAPF AC 2022 Scorecard
After the personality test/interview, the CAPF AC 2022 scores will be posted on the Union Public Service Commission’s official website within 15 days of the final results being announced. At the time of document verification, the UPSC CAPF 2022 scorecard is required. The candidate’s score in the CAPF AC 2022 entrance exam will be included on the scorecard.
Details on the CAPF AC 2022 Scorecard
Below are the details found on UPSC CAPF 2022 scorecard:
- Name of candidate
- Candidate’s photo
- Date of Birth
- Marks Scored
- Roll number
CAPF AC 2022 Answer Key
The CAPF AC 2022 Answer Keys are expected to be available within the span of 10 days after the exam on the official website of UPSC.
The steps to download the Answer key for UPSC CAPF 2022 exam are as follows:
- Interested candidates should go to UPSC’s official website, upsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click the Examination link.
- Click on the Answer Keys link given under the Examination link.
- Answer keys PDF files for several tests can be found here.
- Exam for Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants), 2022, is available in PDF format.
- The answer key will be displayed in PDF format, which candidates can save for future use.
CAPF AC 2022 Cutoff
The candidates’ marks in the Written Examination and Interview or Personality Test will be used to compile the CAPF AC 2022 Final Merit List. The CAPF AC 2022 final merit list will also be based on the candidate category.
Candidates who secure less than the minimum cut off score in the written examination will not be considered for the recruitment process and also their names will not be included in the Merit List.
|Categories||CAPF Paper 1 Cut off||CAPF Paper 1 & Paper 2 Cut off|
|Ex-Servicemen||31-36||64 – 69|
The next round in selection in UPSC CAPF 2022 recruitment is Physical Standards or Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests.
A personality test will be administered to the qualifying individuals. Candidates must bring educational certificates, certificates indicating their date of birth, and any valid government ID proof with them to the interview.
CAPF AC FAQs
Q1. In which mode the UPSC CAPF Result 2022 will be released?
Ans. The UPSC CAPF Result 2022 will be available on the internet. Candidates can check their scores on the UPSC official website.
Q2. When can I expect UPSC CAPF Result 2022?
Ans. In October 2022, the CAPF AC 2022 results are expected to be released.
Q3. From where I can check the CAPF AC 2022 Scorecard?
Ans. The CAPF AC 2022 scorecard will be published on the Union Public Service Commission’s official website. The results will be available within 15 days of the final results being announced.
Q4. What all details are made available on the CAPF AC 2022 Scorecard?
Ans. The UPSC CAPF 2022 scorecard includes information such as the candidate’s name, date of birth, roll number, marks earned, and a photograph of the candidate.
Q5. What is the selection procedure for the UPSC CAPF 2022?
Ans. Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test & Medical Test, and Interview/Personality Test are the three rounds of the UPSC CAPF 2022 selection process.