The official notification for the UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer 2022 posts will be released soon by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). An interview will be used to make the final decision. In the case of a large number of applications, the exam conducting authority takes into account the candidates’ higher qualifications, work experience, or conducts a recruitment exam.
UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer 2022: An Overview
Candidates who are interested in applying for the UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer post should review the key highlights table below to get a better understanding of the exam.:
|Exam Name||UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer|
|Conducting Authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Notification Release Date||December 2022 (Tentative)|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Frequency of Exam||Once in a year|
|Levels of Exam||Two|
|Duration of Exam||120 Minutes|
|Exam Language||English, Hindi|
|Exam Purpose||For recruitment of candidates as engineers|
UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Application Form 2022
On or before the deadline, candidates must submit their fully completed UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Application form online. The following is a detailed description of how to apply:
- Visit the official website and look for the new registration notification.
- Candidates must fill out information such as their name, father’s name, birth date, email address, and phone number.
- Then press the submit button.
- Those who successfully register for the UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer exam will receive a new registration ID and password.
- Save it because it will be needed in the next step of the application.
- Candidates should use the same registration ID and password to log in.
- Fill out all of the necessary information, such as your educational background.
- Following that, candidates must upload scanned images of their signature as well as a passport-sized photograph in the format specified.
- Before clicking on the submit option, go over all of the details.
Candidates must pay the application fee that corresponds to their category. They can deposit the money in any SBI branch using cash or SBI internet banking (if paying offline), or they can use their visa/master credit/debit card to make online payments.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|Gen/OBC/EWS Male||Rs. 25/-|
|OPSC ASO||TNPSC Agricultural Officer||WBPSC Instructor|
|NHPC JE||APSC CCE||UPPSC GIC Lecturer|
UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Eligibility Criteria 2022
All Candidates are required to meet the UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Eligibility Criteria 2022, which has been established by the commission. The eligibility criteria include a variety of factors such as educational qualifications, age limit, nationality, and so on.
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- They must have enrolled in the Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers (AMIE) program before May 31, 2013.
The maximum age to apply is 35 years old. Candidates, on the other hand, are given some leeway in their upper age limit based on the categories listed below:
|Category Name||Age Relaxation|
|Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs||5 years|
|Central/U.T. Government. Servants||5 years|
Candidates must be one of the following:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- an Indian origin person shifted from countries including Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, Zaire, Ethiopia, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, and Vietnam.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India with the intention of permanently settling, before 01.01.1962
UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Syllabus 2022
UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Syllabus aids candidates in accelerating their exam preparations and achieving a high exam score. Candidates preparing for the UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer exam should consult the official website for the most up-to-date syllabus and begin their preparations accordingly.
The UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer examination includes the following sections:
- Arithmetical ability
- General intelligence
- General knowledge
UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Exam Pattern 2022
The UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer paper is an online exam with multiple-choice questions. In total, 120 questions are asked in the exam, with each question carrying a 2.5 mark weighting. The deadline for completing the paper is 120 minutes. For choosing the incorrect option, no points will be deducted.
|Subject Name||Total Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning Ability Test|
UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Important Books 2022
Because books play such an important role in our preparations, they must be carefully chosen. The following are a few UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer books that can help you improve your score and performance on the exam:
|Book Name||Name of the Author|
|UPSC Engineer Civil (Civil Engineering & General Studies Exam Guide||Editorial Board of Sakthi Publishing House (Author)|
|Civil Engineering Subject Wise Previous Years||Sanket Ghorband|
|State Engg. Services Exams Previous Year Objective Solved Papers: Civil Engineering||ME Editorial Board|
UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Admit Card 2022
Only those candidates who have successfully submitted their UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer application form will be issued an admit card. The following are the steps to get your UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer admit card from the UPSC website:
Candidates can obtain their admit card by following the instructions below:
- Go to the exam’s official website.
- To get your UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer admit card, go to the link that says “download UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer admit card.”
- To Download their admit cards, candidates must fill in their names and other information.
- Before downloading the UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer admit card, double-check all of the information on it.
- Save the admit card and print it out for future reference.
UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Answer Key 2022
UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Answer key consists of all the questions and answers asked in the Exam. Candidates can go through the UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer answer key published by the exam conducting authority and use the same while calculating their expected scores.
The following is a detailed description of how to check and download the answer key:
- Step 1: First and foremost, go to UPSC’s official website.
- Step 2: On the homepage, go to the notifications section and tap on it.
- Step 3: Next, select “C UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Answer key 2022” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4: A PDF version of the answer key will be made available.
- Step 5: Candidates can use the same to calculate their scores by downloading it.
UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Expected Cut Off Marks 2022
The following are the minimum required cut-off scores for the interview round:
|Category Name||Percentage of Marks (as per last recruitment)|
UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Result 2022
Only those who receive the minimum score will be considered for the UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer positions. The UPSC will announce the results of the UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer examination on its official website.
UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Salary Structure 2022
The monthly salary for UPSC Sub Divisional Engineers is between Rs. 15,600 and Rs. 60,600. In addition, the UPSC department’s Sub Divisional Engineer receives various other benefits such as Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and so on.
UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Vacancy 2022
The UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Exam official notification contains all pertinent information, including vacancy information. Applicants can take a glance at the available UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer vacancies 2021 in the table below in the absence of an official UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer notification 2022.
|Category Name||Expected Vacancy|
UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Selection Process 2022
Candidates will be chosen based on their performance during the interview. If there are more applications, the UPSC will select candidates for an interview based on one of the following criteria:
- By invoking experience even if there is no experience mentioned
- Higher experience in the particular field than the minimum prescribed
- By conducting a Recruitment Test.
- Desirable Qualifications/higher educational qualifications than the minimum prescribed in the notification
Regardless of the selection process, the following is the minimum level of suitability in interviews (out of 100):
- UR/EWS-50 marks,
- SC/ST/PwBD-40 marks
- OBC-45 marks,
The following is a list of documents that must be brought to the interview round:
- Four (4) Recent Passport size photos
- PwD Certificate if required
- 10th, 12th Marksheets
- Mark sheet or Provisional Certificate of UG, PG degree
- NOC Certificate of Employment
- Application form/Print Out
- Ex-servicemen certificate if applicable
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Any photo Id proofs including PAN Card or Driving License or Aadhar Card, etc.
The UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Exam 2022 official notification has yet to be released, and no dates have been set. Candidates who are interested in applying for these open positions should visit the UPSC’s official website for the most up-to-date information.
Total attempts are not limited, but candidates must meet the minimum eligibility requirements in order to apply.
Candidates must apply for UPSC Sub Divisional Engineer positions online. To do so, candidates must go to UPSC’s official website and begin the application process. Make sure you submit an application form that is completely filled out on or before the deadline.
Yes, that is correct. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the interview. In the event of a large number of applications, the UPSC will shortlist candidates for interviews on the basis of their performance in the written exam and the interview round.